Lt. Al Giardello
Members-
Posts
6692 -
Joined
-
Last visited
Content Type
Profiles
Forums
Blogs
Everything posted by Lt. Al Giardello
-
RedBaron is a straight up bitch...
-
UFC 83 - Serra vs. St. Pierre 2
Lt. Al Giardello replied to Lord of The Curry's topic in Mixed Martial Arts
Like I said, by 2009 Josh Koscheck could be the one to dethrone GSP, especially at the rate he is improving. The 1st fight with GSP did him more good then it did bad. Plus there is always the chance BJ Penn moving up after beating Sherk, he wants GSP badly... And that is a rematch, I'm dying to see. Also another fighter to watch for 170 is Anthony Johnson... Although he is no where ready for the elite level of WW, I can defiently see him working his way up there. His athletism rivals GSP, very good striking, amazing punching power, he has a good wrestling background, and he's a brown belt in BJJ. Don't even think about mentioning the Rich Clementi fight... He was given one week notice and came to the fight in horrible shape, and he was kicking Clementi's ass until gassing out. -
I think Ken won that year to give final closure to The Rock/Shamrock feud, since the WWF didnt want to put the IC belt on Shamrock.
-
UFC 83 - Serra vs. St. Pierre 2
Lt. Al Giardello replied to Lord of The Curry's topic in Mixed Martial Arts
So much for GSP being a "mental midget", right Drago? -
I would like to see a MVP/Jay Lethal match.
-
UFC 83 - Serra vs. St. Pierre 2
Lt. Al Giardello replied to Lord of The Curry's topic in Mixed Martial Arts
Does he teach you how to blow a great oppurtunity for some pussy? I'm sure Jeremy Jackson is your boxing coach as well right? I remember when Mik asked who the fuck would wanna train under Joey Scarola, there's your answer... HOLLYWOODSPIKEJENKINS! The dude is a legit black belt in BJJ with plenty of tournament wins and championships under his belt. According to Sherdog, his MMA record is 4-1, with the loss coming from a decision. The dude fought Mac Danzig, the guy who ended up winning that season and looked great last night, and got caught with an armbar. Shit happens. As far as I know, everything after the show was pretty much bullshit television hype. He did an interview after the show ended and said that the producers edited the show to make him look like a bitch and even Danzig called up and agreed with him. While I'm sure Joe Scarola is a very good BJJ, it still says a lot that his best friend won't even talk to him after his actions on the show. -
UFC 83 - Serra vs. St. Pierre 2
Lt. Al Giardello replied to Lord of The Curry's topic in Mixed Martial Arts
Very ignorant to say... Serra looked to give it his all, he just got overwhelmed by a stronger fighter. He was doing his best in guard to fight off GSP getting better position. GSP came with a perfect gameplan this fight and mixed his striking with his wrestling. -
UFC 83 - Serra vs. St. Pierre 2
Lt. Al Giardello replied to Lord of The Curry's topic in Mixed Martial Arts
Does he teach you how to blow a great oppurtunity for some pussy? I'm sure Jeremy Jackson is your boxing coach as well right? I remember when Mik asked who the fuck would wanna train under Joey Scarola, there's your answer... HOLLYWOODSPIKEJENKINS! -
Ahahahahaha... Good one Slim.
-
Michael Finlay either had Robert Horry's or Reggie Miller's body inside him today.
-
UFC 83 - Serra vs. St. Pierre 2
Lt. Al Giardello replied to Lord of The Curry's topic in Mixed Martial Arts
Are you italian, Warriorfan? -
UFC 83 - Serra vs. St. Pierre 2
Lt. Al Giardello replied to Lord of The Curry's topic in Mixed Martial Arts
You can't be serious... There is nothing likeable about a sterotypical New York, Guido. -
God damn Ginobili is on fire.
-
I think someone put Robert Horry into Michael Finlay's body today.
-
Yeah this is a great game... 3 seconds left lets see if the Suns can pull it off. EDIT: DOUBLE OT!
-
Post here if you dislike Will Ferrell...
Lt. Al Giardello replied to Lt. Al Giardello's topic in Television & Film
Grandma's Boy was pretty funny... I enjoyed it. -
Well of course it would be made a bigger dealer by the media and such... But me personally? Aslong as he didn't call Hopkins a slave or a nigger, I wouldn't really care.
-
Regardless, it did it's job and generated interest... It was no different when Hopkins threw down the PR flag before the Trinidad fight. Lighten up.
-
It was pre-fight trash talk to generate interest, something Hopkins always does... I can't believe you actually thought Hopkins was for real. If he was such a "racist", I doubt he would have Freddie Roach help him prepare for the fight.
-
UFC 83 - Serra vs. St. Pierre 2
Lt. Al Giardello replied to Lord of The Curry's topic in Mixed Martial Arts
I dare you to call Marlon Sims stupid to his face! You want to become victim 301? -
UFC 83 - Serra vs. St. Pierre 2
Lt. Al Giardello replied to Lord of The Curry's topic in Mixed Martial Arts
It's heart and balls... I certainly don't bash any fighter who taps, but I especially don't bash fighters who don't tap, it takes a lot of heart not to tap. Serra was trained by Renzo Gracie, so it doesn't suprise me thats his atittude towards taping. But Nick Serra was talking a lot of shit for a fighter who barely fights... Questioning if GSP was fighter was very disrespectful. -
UFC 83 - Serra vs. St. Pierre 2
Lt. Al Giardello replied to Lord of The Curry's topic in Mixed Martial Arts
Difference is Serra earned the right to talk shit... He knocked GSP the fuck out. -
UFC 83 - Serra vs. St. Pierre 2
Lt. Al Giardello replied to Lord of The Curry's topic in Mixed Martial Arts
Travis Lutter also looked like a cancer patient in that fight. But Anderson would push his shit in, even worse if they fight again. Lutter/Okami would be a very entertaining fight though. -
Sure. I'm no longer being facetious about debasing myself with Taiga and Annie, and I have some other business to attend to in Canada, so you're welcome to come out. You can fight me, or whatever you wish. Milky's New England/Canada trip should be epic... any area posters should meet me for a drink and sex if they're so inclined. It doesn't have to be with me, though! You come to Calgary, we can go to a bar downtown, get wasted and go around beating up Indian crackheads.