Jump to content

Lt. Al Giardello

Members
  • Posts

    6692
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by Lt. Al Giardello

  1. I loved it when Rampage met the dermatologist, he asked him if he was related to Shawn Michaels...
  2. Dangerous_A hasn't posted here in forever... You should invite KOAB to come... On 2nd thought I wouldn't do that.
  3. What the fuck is wrong with you?
  4. Just finished watching the preview show, couldn't watch it last night because of the Flames game... But great preview show as usual. Watching the preview show makes me want to see Franklin knock Lutters head off his shoulders even more... Even though Lutter's wife could get it anyday of the week, that hot peice of mexican ass. But being unbiased, I never seen Lutter/Lindland, but they showed clips of Lutter taking down Lindland, which goes to show LOTC, that he is underrating Lutters takedowns. I think the fight is 55/45 in favor of Franklin.
  5. I could tolerate Michael Cole for awhile now, especially when he's matched up with JBL and Tazz... It's just him and Coach have no chemistry. Coach is better suited for a GM or Manger type role.
  6. At this point in time? Undertaker... I like Shawn Michaels and of course he can still go, but right now Undertaker has been having better matches IMO. There are more wrestlers I want to see feud with Taker then Michaels at this point.
  7. GSP ain't man enough to step to Serra in the streets!
  8. How could you forget UFC 75? Rampage Vs. Henderson? That was on Spike TV.
  9. Nor would I think Spike would be stupid enough to reject a Chuck Liddell main evented UFC show at any cost.
  10. By the way, I read GSP is an Oilers fan... So if Serra wins, it wouldn't break my heart.
  11. Serra went racial and started calling GSP a "stupid frenchie", after GSP backtracked his original statement and said he wasn't 100% for that fight.
  12. How's Wayne Gretzky doing? The head coach of the Phoenix Coyotes.
  13. Their Ironman Match at Judgement 2000 and their Summerslam 1998 were byfar my favorites... Both told amazing stories.
  14. Hopefully MVP/Punk finals, where they give them 20 mins.
  15. I think Starnes/Quarry has potential to be a barn burner...
  16. You guys know if they are going to make it 3 hours? Kinda wish they would showcase some of the middleweights that are going to be on the show.
  17. Stephens has the strength to, but I can't see him be able or do it more then once... Nor do I really see him stopping Fisher.
  18. I haven't seen the Tanner fight in years, but I do seem to remember him taking down Franklin... I'll have to watch it again.
  19. As you said... evidence? I'm not trying to say Lutter is a Lindland/Henderson like wrestler, but he has shown me in the past that he can commit to a takedown and is rentless with it. But then again cage-rust can be an issue here, Lutter hasn't fought since Feburary of 2007 when he lost to Anderson Silva.
  20. The Rock also beat HHH in the 1998 KOTR Tournment on RAW.
  21. Stephens is a beast... But I can see him getting careless and getting submitted by Fisher.
  22. If Franklin is able to keep it on his feet... In all likely hood, if he isn't gunshy, he will KO Lutter. But Franklin hasn't really shown me anything at all make me think he can handle Lutter on the ground, nor has Franklin shown me he has good enough takedown defense to stop Lutters takedowns. I've seen the likes of Edwin Dewees take down Franklin... If Edwin can do it, I can easily see Lutter doing it.
  23. If it's interpromotional... MVP should win. If it's just on the RAW brand... Carlito should win.
×
×
  • Create New...