Lt. Al Giardello
Members-
Posts
6692 -
Joined
-
Last visited
Content Type
Profiles
Forums
Blogs
Everything posted by Lt. Al Giardello
-
UFC Fight Night - Florian v. Lauzon
Lt. Al Giardello replied to Brush with Greatness's topic in Mixed Martial Arts
Karo didn't go limp, he although Alves was landing it didn't look like Karo was completely out. Not to say Alves wouldn't have won, I still thought they didnt give Karo a chance. I mean Pellegrino landed some mean elbows and had Diaz in a good position, but Dean didnt stop the fight. -
UFC Fight Night - Florian v. Lauzon
Lt. Al Giardello replied to Brush with Greatness's topic in Mixed Martial Arts
Taking nothing away from Alves, I thought the fight was stopped premmature. He didn't even give Karo a chance to recover. -
I don't know what that means He was a poster who was banned recently. He was known as a poster who is a huge Yankees fanboy, often at times accused of being you. I don't really know who you are, but apparently you were NYankees.
-
Problay the highest bottle of alcohol % they sell here in North America. It's 95% alcohol... I had a few nights drinking that shit, and they werent great.
-
That's lunacy. How so? I know you get some watered down pussy shit in Ontario... But beyond the point. The worst you can do if you smoke a lot of weed is get hungry and burnt out. The worst you can do if you drink a lot of alcohol, is make the biggest asshole of yourself, start fights and pass out on the streets.
-
I pray MVP doesn't go to RAW, I just fear because of politics he will get held down. I want to see him win the World Heavyweight Title on SD!... I really want to see a MVP/Undertaker feud.
-
UFC Fight Night - Florian v. Lauzon
Lt. Al Giardello replied to Brush with Greatness's topic in Mixed Martial Arts
Florian, RND 2 TKO - Lauzon will come out strong, but Florian will beatdown Lauzon with elbows as the fight goes on. Karo, RND 3 Rear Naked Choke - Yes Karo finally finishes a fight. Hamill, UD - I'm not sold on either fighters, its just a random pick Diaz, RND 3 Triangle Choke - Pellegrino will control Diaz for most of the fight, but Diaz will pull of the victory in the 3rd round. Alexander, RND 1 KO - Alexander will just overwhelm James Irvin Perlims: Edgar UD - Gray is tough, but Edgar has more experience with top competition. After this fight, I want to see Edgar/Huerta. Thomas RND 1 Armbar - Thomas picks apart Neer on his feet, and then Neer takes it to the ground which is a big time mistake Aurelio RND 1 Triangle Choke - I never heard of Ryan Roberts, but he has a retarded nickname ("Are You Ready?"). Gamburyan RND 1 by whatever he wants - I heart Manny. Guida RND 1 TKO - Guida is going to come out balls out and overwhelm Schiavo... You know he wants to prove something after that loss to Huerta. Sotiropoulos UD - I don't really know much about Mitichyan, shame we didnt get to see more of him in Season 6... Johnson RND 1 KO - My upset call of the night, its a pretty evenly match contest, as they are both pretty much the same fighter with good wrestling backgrounds, and KO power. But I think Johnson is faster, and his speed will be the deciding factor, as he crushes Speer with one of his right hands. -
When I get hungover, usually weed and orange juice helps a lot.
-
UFC Fight Night - Florian v. Lauzon
Lt. Al Giardello replied to Brush with Greatness's topic in Mixed Martial Arts
Pretty good pre-fight interview with Manny Gamburyan... Talks about beef with Nate Diaz, rumors about him and Karo not getting along, and his fight tonight. http://www.fightline.com/news/2008/42/mann...an_320721.shtml -
MMA Comments that Don't Warrant a Thread
Lt. Al Giardello replied to RavishingRickRudo's topic in Mixed Martial Arts
He's problay has a weaker chin then anyone Kimbo's seen so far. -
MMA Comments that Don't Warrant a Thread
Lt. Al Giardello replied to RavishingRickRudo's topic in Mixed Martial Arts
James Thompson will likely be stupid enough to stand and trade with Kimbo, and because of his weak chin, will get KTFO. -
Let's pour one out for Agent's mod status
Lt. Al Giardello replied to BUTT's topic in No Holds Barred
Fuckin politics... But I aint shedding a tear, fucker is resposible for PG-13 EHME. -
How you doin, hotstuff?
-
How about one big bar room brawl? That would be fun.
-
I still thought they should've had Randy Orton come out alone instead of with the WWE roster... Flair had a large impact on his career, moreso then John Cena or Jericho. But I guess they still wanted to keep a little kayfabe, but whatever.
-
Comments which don't warrant a thread.
Lt. Al Giardello replied to Giuseppe Zangara's topic in No Holds Barred
Smoke a bunch of weed and then you will start to burn out and eventually pass out. -
I weigh 167lbs, but I'm a lot stronger then I look, I'm just very lanky... That picture I took was back in the fall of 2006, I've been working out pretty much 4 times a week since then. And fuck walking away, it was friday night and I don't have to work the next day... I ain't going to let some crazy bitch end my night early by walking away. What are you, a pussy? Walking scared from a girl, what the fuck is wrong with you? Drop your nuts. No you're right, I should've knocked the bitch out and end it early instead of throwing her away from me. I don't give a fuck who you are and I don't sterotype... Anyone puts there fucking hands on me I'm going to defend myself. I straight up don't give a fuck. You're the only pussy here if you allow a girl to punk you like that. I wouldn't be proud if it was some drunk girl who doesn't really have a past of being a "tuff girl", but because of who she is and her past... You damn right I'm glad I taught that bitch a lesson. Slim Charles - Pretty much calling you a pussy
-
MMA Comments that Don't Warrant a Thread
Lt. Al Giardello replied to RavishingRickRudo's topic in Mixed Martial Arts
http://youtube.com/watch?v=cSuunj8YAjc Joe Lauzon and Dan Lauzon making fun of Kenny Florian hardcore in this... Pretty funny. -
The funny thing is, all her girlfriends think I did the right thing...
-
-
-
The bitch is a known nutcase who has had confratations with males and females alike. Had I found out about this before, I wouldn't have even fucked her.
-
She smacked me in the face 1st... I could've done a lot worst right then and there, but I just basically wanted to get her away from me. Aren't you a midget?
-
Glad to see I'm not the only one who sees it like that.