Lt. Al Giardello
Members-
Posts
6692 -
Joined
-
Last visited
Content Type
Profiles
Forums
Blogs
Everything posted by Lt. Al Giardello
-
I heard Melvin Guillard use to buy off him.
-
Bout time you change it, Lance Bass lover.
-
Elite XC Saturday March 29th. San Jose, CA
Lt. Al Giardello replied to NoCalMike's topic in Mixed Martial Arts
Marlon Sims got KO'd last night... Ahahahahahahahahahahahahaha. -
Yeah I liked it when Tajiri was a midcarder back in 2001-2002.
-
I would like to see Tazz return and wrestle on ECW/SD!... I think him and Punk would have great matches.
-
Elite XC Saturday March 29th. San Jose, CA
Lt. Al Giardello replied to NoCalMike's topic in Mixed Martial Arts
Once again I really couldn't stand how biased the announcers were for this fight! It reminded me a lot like Ortiz/Griffin. Everytime Cung Le landed one of his weak kicks, the announcers would blow a load, and when Shamrock would land they completely ignored it! It almost does fucking feel like some big bullshit scam. I can't wait to see Yves Edwards submit KJ Noons in June though. -
The Best Sports Movie of All Time
Lt. Al Giardello replied to foleyfanforever88's topic in Television & Film
I can't believe none of you guys really mentioned Slapshot... Easily Top 5 sport movie of all time. -
Wrestlemania XXIV Discussion Thread
Lt. Al Giardello replied to Diamonddust's topic in The WWE Folder
I haven't been this hyped for Wrestlemania, since WM21... Almost all the matches have potential to be in the good-great range. Finlay Vs. JBL is going to he a stiff, hard nose brawl. They are going to beat the living shit out of each other. JBL's best work is when he's in a No-DQ slugfest, and Finlay is a very stiff worker. Batista Vs. Umaga should be good. I think Batista is underrated here, he can't carry a bad wrestler to a good match but give him the right opponet and he will produce. Umaga is a good worker as well, he's pretty much in the same boat as Batista. I think their styles mesh well together. The match I'm looking forward to the most, without a shadow of a doubt is MITB VI... With everything surrounding Jeff Hardy it makes it all the more interesting. None of us know what direction the WWE is going go with this match. Jeff Hardy was the dead locked favorite to win this match, but none he's not evening taking part of it. I think the best idea is for MVP to win it. The main events should be good... I thought the WWE did really good job hyping the Triple Threat, but not so well with Taker/Edge. But either way, Taker/Edge will be good, you don't even really have the build up that match. Don't care for BunnyMania. HBK is going to be on his A-Game tonight, and Flair is going to give it his all. Should be a classic match, the atmosphere for it should be amazing. Mayweather/Big Show has the potential to surpass Lawerence Taylor/Bam Bam Bigalow as the best celebrity vs. wrestler match. LOL. Don't really care for the ECW Title, but if Kane wins it, I'll problay be more interested. -
I laid the smackdown on some ho last night...
Lt. Al Giardello replied to Lt. Al Giardello's topic in No Holds Barred
You have children don't you? How old were you when you knocked your wife up? -
I laid the smackdown on some ho last night...
Lt. Al Giardello replied to Lt. Al Giardello's topic in No Holds Barred
"Did Mike and Simon ever interact with one another here? Simon would have made Mike puke." I don't recall ever interacting with this "MikeSC" character... But I do hear a lot about him. -
I laid the smackdown on some ho last night...
Lt. Al Giardello replied to Lt. Al Giardello's topic in No Holds Barred
But she's going to be 1/2 hispanic, so that makes up for it. It's going to be a girl. -
Elite XC Saturday March 29th. San Jose, CA
Lt. Al Giardello replied to NoCalMike's topic in Mixed Martial Arts
Cung lacks one-punch KO power... He landed a lot of kicks, but at the same time not of them really stunned Shamrock at all. I had the fight 1-1 going into the 3rd, and I had a hard time scoring round 3. -
Elite XC Saturday March 29th. San Jose, CA
Lt. Al Giardello replied to NoCalMike's topic in Mixed Martial Arts
Cung Le couldn't crack an egg shell... Although his kicks look fancy, the fact that Cung Le lacks power is going to hurt him in the long run. I think both Robbie Lawler or Scott Smith would KO Cung. -
I laid the smackdown on some ho last night...
Lt. Al Giardello replied to Lt. Al Giardello's topic in No Holds Barred
Nigga you don't know me... You talking like I'm some down low bottom crack fiend. I'm a simple person who works the 9-5 like everyone else. I don't start shit with anyone unless they start shit with me. I'm a man or morals and prinicpals (No Paul Gleason). I really don't get what gives you the fucking right to judge me, when you maybe know 1/5th of my life. -
I laid the smackdown on some ho last night...
Lt. Al Giardello replied to Lt. Al Giardello's topic in No Holds Barred
This makes it sound like you're the one with a full uterus. Well this is EHME we're talking about here, so it doesn't surprise me if his pussy's hurtin. Cracka, I'm more of a man then you... Nigger, you ain't even half the man that TrannieEclectic is. Shut the fuck up before I get my tiny girlfriend to bash you in the face with a vodka bottle. Then I will proceed to boot your girlfriend in the face, and then kidnap your mother and piss and shit on her. -
I laid the smackdown on some ho last night...
Lt. Al Giardello replied to Lt. Al Giardello's topic in No Holds Barred
Haters, what makes you wanna do wrong? (Makes you wanna do wrong?) Just to wake up early, afta hustlin' all night long (Yeh-eh-eh-eh-uhh) Anyway, considering I problay make more money then you Battlenuts, I'm sure I'm well off in taking care of my child. Everyone who knows me, thinks I'm going to be a great parent. I'm great with children, just because I like to fuck around on a message board, it has nothing to do with my parenting skills. Retard. -
I laid the smackdown on some ho last night...
Lt. Al Giardello replied to Lt. Al Giardello's topic in No Holds Barred
I got bashed in the face with a 40 pounder... You can't handle that pain, pussy. -
Elite XC Saturday March 29th. San Jose, CA
Lt. Al Giardello replied to NoCalMike's topic in Mixed Martial Arts
I thought the announcers were completely biased tonight towards Cung Le... I thought it was much closer then how the announcers had it. Whenever Shamrock would land, they would completely ignore it, and whenever Le landed they would bust a nut. -
I'm coming to Toronto this year... Wanna fite?
-
They all suck compared to my main nigga Ortonsault...
-
I laid the smackdown on some ho last night...
Lt. Al Giardello replied to Lt. Al Giardello's topic in No Holds Barred
What do you mean? I've never been hit with a phone in my life. Look up "MikeSC Phone" in search. You might find something. If not: He was once beaten with a phone by an angry girlfriend for 20 minutes. Wow... That's really pathetic. -
I laid the smackdown on some ho last night...
Lt. Al Giardello replied to Lt. Al Giardello's topic in No Holds Barred
This makes it sound like you're the one with a full uterus. Well this is EHME we're talking about here, so it doesn't surprise me if his pussy's hurtin. Cracka, I'm more of a man then you... -
I laid the smackdown on some ho last night...
Lt. Al Giardello replied to Lt. Al Giardello's topic in No Holds Barred
I only post about some of them... There are a lot of really interesting and weird incidents I haven't post about. -
I laid the smackdown on some ho last night...
Lt. Al Giardello replied to Lt. Al Giardello's topic in No Holds Barred
I don't know about you, but whenever I get into a confratation with anyone, the last thing on my mind is to bother to take pictures or makes video on incident to post at TSM... But that might just be me. -
I laid the smackdown on some ho last night...
Lt. Al Giardello replied to Lt. Al Giardello's topic in No Holds Barred
What do you mean? I've never been hit with a phone in my life.