Lt. Al Giardello
Members-
Posts
6692 -
Joined
-
Last visited
Content Type
Profiles
Forums
Blogs
Everything posted by Lt. Al Giardello
-
Wrestlemania XXIV Discussion Thread
Lt. Al Giardello replied to Diamonddust's topic in The WWE Folder
I have to say I'm really happy Orton won. He's been a really good champion. Glad he finally got the monkey off his back and got clean pinfall over John Cena. Mayweather/Big Show was entertaining. Mayweather did his role very well, and Big Show was on point. Nothing more needs to be said about Flair/HBK, simply amazing. Typical Shawn Michaels performance, and Ric Flair couldn't have went out any better. I almost felt like shedding a tear, they did such a great job. UT/Edge was a great way to close out the show, finally SD! gets to close out the show at WM... The last time was Lesnar/Angle at WM19. MITB was fucking awesome. I was a bit dissapointed MVP didnt win, but I have no problems with CM Punk winning it. Shelton had a typical MITB MVP performance, he defiently made up for Jeff Hardy not being in the match. Finlay/JBL was fun stiff match like I expected it to be. I hope the feud is over, and both move on to better things. I still want to see one more JBL world title reign. Batista/Umaga wasnt good, but wasnt horrible. -
No he didn't... He made himself look like a complete fucking pussy, and allowed his girlfriend to think she can control him. Fuck that shit, no way I ain't letting any stupid bitch hit me with a phone, let alone for 20 mins straight. If a bitch thinks shes tough enough to hit a guy, then shes tough enough to take a hit.
-
Co fucking sign.
-
What do you want to see in this folder?
Lt. Al Giardello replied to Mik's topic in Mixed Martial Arts
This folder is fine, leave it alone. Maybe tell KOAB is stop being a troll at times with his trollish like comments like him blowing off Tim Sylvia. -
Though you aren't. He just fucks women over. You, it seems, fuck anything with two legs or more, and then beat your sexual partners afterwards. Nope, I got standards... I don't fuck fat bitches, nor do I fuck nasty crackhead looking bitches. And I beat bitches during sexual intercourse, it's part of the game yo.
-
Damn right I took satisfaction in knocking her out. Bitch leaves harasses me, leaving fucked up messages on my phone, and then has the nerve to come at me with a knife. I aint going to deny that I took satisfaction. Yeah, lets blame on me being half black. FUCK THE POLICE
-
Atleast she is better then Matt Young.
-
Thats because MikeSC most likely has a low self esteem and allows people to take advantage of him. Fuck that shit, if a bitch decides to get wild and figures she is man enough to strike a man, she should be willing to face the consequences of the man defending himself and strike back. Here in Calgary if a women hits you 3 times, you are allow to defend yourself.
-
Alright, next time some crazy bitch pulls a knife on me, I'll just stand there and allow her to go crazy with it... Because thats when "men" do right? Not that it is any of your business, but me and my babys mama are not in a relationship, although we get along fine. She is just simply a friend of mine for a long time, and and both of us are in need of sex... We fuck each other. Only problem was I didn't wear a condom for the last few times we fucked. I'm free to do what I please. She doesn't have no problem with me seeing other girls, nor do I have a problem with her seeing other males. We will be there for our child, and we will maintain a good relationship for the sake of the child as well. What I do in my free time outside of my house is my business... She understands it. Yeah some crazy bitch who is drunk at the time and has been threatening me for awhile now, leaving crazy messages on my cellphone and all this bullshit decides to pull a knife on me, and I'm suppose to think my life isn't in danger? Your logic is fucked up. Why don't you just shut the fuck up.
-
Bitch came at me with a knife, and tried to put my life in danger... I had a right to fight back. What was I suppose to do, let the bitch stab me? Fuck outta here.
-
Comments which don't warrant a thread.
Lt. Al Giardello replied to Giuseppe Zangara's topic in No Holds Barred
Robert Stacks voice scared me shitless as a kid. -
I laid the smackdown on some ho last night...
Lt. Al Giardello replied to Lt. Al Giardello's topic in No Holds Barred
Who said anything about internet tough guy? I'm a tough guy in real life! Plus I dropped the whole Internet Tough Guy gimmick awhile ago. -
I laid the smackdown on some ho last night...
Lt. Al Giardello replied to Lt. Al Giardello's topic in No Holds Barred
I haven't called people fags on a consistent basis... And plus this isn't a gimmick, this actually happend. -
Elite XC Saturday March 29th. San Jose, CA
Lt. Al Giardello replied to NoCalMike's topic in Mixed Martial Arts
I won't lie... When I was stuck in gimmick mode for awhile, I got part of my gimmick from Marlon Sims. -
Elite XC Saturday March 29th. San Jose, CA
Lt. Al Giardello replied to NoCalMike's topic in Mixed Martial Arts
Honestly, I think Marlon Sims was the biggest douchebag in the history of TUF... Even bigger douchebag that Noah from TUF3 and Jeremy Jackson from TUF4. -
I laid the smackdown on some ho last night...
Lt. Al Giardello replied to Lt. Al Giardello's topic in No Holds Barred
You come at the king, you best not miss... Only if I can get some Brittney money. I'm biege... I think shutting up is a good option. -
This is the thread where we discuss animals fighting
Lt. Al Giardello replied to Lord of The Curry's topic in General Chat
Gorilla by Round 2 TKO, 2:30. Ground and Pound baby! -
I laid the smackdown on some ho last night...
Lt. Al Giardello replied to Lt. Al Giardello's topic in No Holds Barred
I tend to find most of the comments making fun of my incidents funny, unlike yours because you take shit too serious. So do me a favor and shut the fuck up. You suck. -
I laid the smackdown on some ho last night...
Lt. Al Giardello replied to Lt. Al Giardello's topic in No Holds Barred
You and everyone else on the internet Yeah no kidding, but I don't usually tend to brag about the good portion of my life on the message board, because no one really gives a shit about that. I only tell the fucked up interesting stuff, that will have people talking. Even if people don't believe the stories(even though they are all pretty much true), people still post in my threads. -
I laid the smackdown on some ho last night...
Lt. Al Giardello replied to Lt. Al Giardello's topic in No Holds Barred
Because if you were a bad dad, you would admit to it... right? Yes. Why not? In this freakshow where you have guys ripping off people on ebay, guys telling somebody that his girlfriend's baby isn't his, and so forth, wouldn't being a bad dad fit in TSM like a glove? Fortunately though, that doesn't apply to me. She isn't my girlfriend. Actually it was a Deon/MVP reference. He tried to wreck a relationship by telling the dude that the baby wasn't his. Something like that. Yeah, that was fucked up. Deon is a peice of shit for that. -
I laid the smackdown on some ho last night...
Lt. Al Giardello replied to Lt. Al Giardello's topic in No Holds Barred
Sucks at life? Dude you don't even know me. I find it funny how your so quick to judge someone from a message board whom you never met before. It sounds your life is shit. It sounds like your mother didnt raise YOU right. Sure I might act a little immature on a message board, but my life is great. I have a college level education, a great paying job, great friends and family, a nice house, my own car, everything you could imagine. I wonder what kind of witch would raise her dumbass son to judge people from a message board of all things, especially when in reality they have no idea what goes on in their lifes. -
I laid the smackdown on some ho last night...
Lt. Al Giardello replied to Lt. Al Giardello's topic in No Holds Barred
Because if you were a bad dad, you would admit to it... right? Yes. Why not? In this freakshow where you have guys ripping off people on ebay, guys telling somebody that his girlfriend's baby isn't his, and so forth, wouldn't being a bad dad fit in TSM like a glove? Fortunately though, that doesn't apply to me. She isn't my girlfriend. -
Comments which don't warrant a thread.
Lt. Al Giardello replied to Giuseppe Zangara's topic in No Holds Barred
goldengreek doesn't come off as the smartest guy in the world, but he's harmless.