Jump to content

Lt. Al Giardello

Members
  • Posts

    6692
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by Lt. Al Giardello

  1. Maybe so... But fighters can adapt to take punishment better. I've never really seen a fighter in MMA with a George Chuvalo/Jake LaMotta like chin where they CAN'T be knocked down... Or rocked badly. But until I seen recent evidence that Jacare can't take punishment or "doesn't like to be punched"(which is a completely questionable theory to begin with), I call bullshit. I'm sure he's getting punched in his face training with Xtreme Couture... It's not like they don't have intense training.
  2. Sweet Jesus you're retarded. I STATED THAT I DID NOT SEE THE FIGHT. I CLEARLY HAVE NO BASIS. You're a dumbass for even bringing it up.
  3. It's not just that... It's the whole Jeremy Vs. The House storyline. Read Dollaways blog.
  4. I'm sure more then one people who posts here has seen someone pulled a spear off in an actual fight... I've done it and seen it many times, it's very effective.
  5. But then again... Who didn't dislike JBL back then? It wasn't until his complete makeover as JBL he started to get positive reactions from the smarks, and even then it took awhile for them to warm up to him. But how are you going to bash Bradshaw for not having a decent match with 2002 Scott Hall? Thats just retarded.
  6. I remember when a big brawl at a party broke out... I blindslided someone with a Booker T axe kick.
  7. Yeah they were easily the most popular tag team in the WWF during that time... No other tag team reached that popularity until the New Age Outlaws.
  8. EHME doesn't go to lame bars or clubs. Rusty Cage sounds like a gay bar, figures you two would go to it.
  9. It was his 1st pro MMA fight, and it was like 6 years ago... If thats your basis on him not being able to take a punch well, then I'm sorry but thats lame. If we use that agrument, I guess we can say Forrest Griffin doesn't take well to being kicked in the head by submission fighters.
  10. I'd rather choke them out in a guillotine choke then risk having a DDT backfire on you... That's of course fighting smart.
  11. New Age Outlaws were pretty huge draws from 98-99.
  12. I hope Jacare wins the DREAM MW GP... Then goes to the UFC, and dominates setting up a superfight with Anderson Silva!
  13. Don't you and RedBaron hang out together? Did you go with him? Because if you do... Hot black ladies here don't go to that wack ass Crack Alley club. That club is for emo losers for the most part and nappy ass cracked out bitches. I've only went there twice in my life and had a horrible time. Ever been to Wolfman's? Still gonna tell me Back Alley is bad? I don't go to shitty bars so no... Cowboys just re-opened up at the old Coyotes club (I use to go to Coyotes a lot), so I'm gonna hit it up this weekend.
  14. It use to be... Now Huntington Hills(one of my hoods~!) and Abbydale are worse.
  15. I thought they did a good job to hype up the Matt Brown/Jeremy May fight... As much as I'm cheering for Team Rampage, I hope Brown knocks May's head off his shoulders. Matt Brown is INTENSE~!
  16. I have a can of bear mase which I stole from the same bitch who smacked a 40 pounder over my eye.
  17. Has anyone EVER shot at you? Once... But I don't really want to talk about it. So why the fuck do you need a bullet proof vest.... Just for the fuck of it... I didn't even pay for it.
  18. Has anyone EVER shot at you? Once... But I don't really want to talk about it.
  19. Shelton always excelled in the ring when he was given the chance... His problem is just he has no mic skills and couldnt cut a promo to say his life, which could be easily solved. Even nowadays Shelton continues to bring it in the ring... His singles matches with Kofi, Carlito, and Jimmy Yang Wang since being moved to ECW/SD! have all been very entertaining. Atleast thats how I view it.
  20. I also have a bulletproof vest...
  21. Don't you and RedBaron hang out together? Did you go with him? Because if you do... Hot black ladies here don't go to that wack ass Crack Alley club. That club is for emo losers for the most part and nappy ass cracked out bitches. I've only went there twice in my life and had a horrible time.
  22. I don't know, it seems like ever since they started to feud, aside from MVP's win at GAB... Matt Hardy has been 300-0 against MVP. I don't really like how MVP was made out to be a total complete bitch since Matt Hardys been back. I personally would've had the feud go one month longer and end at Judgement in a Ladder Match, where Matt finally wins. I still feel MVP should've been the one to win MITB at Wrestlemania as well... I'd put MVP over CM Punk no question, I think CM Punk is a great talent... But MVP is more entertaining, in my opinion and I think he will be a better draw then Punk. I also don't like how Shelton Benjamin is losing in the opening bouts of ECW, while Chavo Guerrero is a main eventer on the show. Benjamin is a much better talent then Guerrero... But he's not being used right. All he needs is a mouthpeiece and he can be an instant main eventer. I know Benjamin can also bring the best of Kane with his style. Teddy Long would be the perfect mouthpeice of Benjamin, but what is he doing? Absolutely jackshit on SD!. Either way, I'm going to be patient and see what they do with MVP since the Hardy feud is finally done...
  23. The way MVP has been jobbed out lately, giving him the title would just be stupid.
×
×
  • Create New...