TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  
The Dames

I'm bored.....

Guest Sandman9000

Sigh.

Looks like Dames knows nothing about Homestar Runner.

Ravenbomb, you and I gots some work to do.

www.homestarrunner.com Damsey, that's where it's at.

Guest The Last Free Voice

why did my dad throw away ALL MY OLD NWA TAPES!!!!!!! WHY WHY WHY! No more classic flair! Road Warriors! whaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa

Guest TheZsaszHorsemen

)Dames, I had an idea for a film series. It would be about a nameless warrior who went seemingly from conflict to conflict righting wrongs and bringing the universe into order. But that's not the best part. Each film would be done in the cinematic style of another genre of action film. It wouldn't be homage or parody, but it would have the distinct feel of one of these films:

1st Film: Hong Kong Action (ex. Hard Boiled)

2nd Film: Spaghetti Western (ex. A Fistfull of Dollars)

3rd Film: Espinoge (ex. Goldfinger)

4th Film: Samurai (ex. Baby Cart in the Land of Demons)

5th Film: Post-Apocolyptic (ex. The Road Warrior)

6th Film: Super Hero

7th: Sci-Fi Action (ex. The Matrix)

8th: Blaxploitation (ex. Shaft)

9th: WWII Film ( ex. The Dirty Dozen)

10th: Horror (ex. Evil Dead 2)

11th: Heist Film (ex Reservoir Dogs)

The question is: What do you think?

Guest crandamaniac

Dames, aside from the obvious kick in the nuts, what is the worst pain you've ever felt? I have to say that inflaming my bursa sac in my left elbow, which i did yesterday, takes the cake for me.

And what would it take for you to cut off my left elbow? Cuz it fuckin hurts!

why did my dad throw away ALL MY OLD NWA TAPES!!!!!!! WHY WHY WHY! No more classic flair! Road Warriors! whaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa

Your father doesn't love you.

Simple.

Dames

Dames, aside from the obvious kick in the nuts, what is the worst pain you've ever felt? I have to say that inflaming my bursa sac in my left elbow, which i did yesterday, takes the cake for me.

And what would it take for you to cut off my left elbow? Cuz it fuckin hurts!

I took a test to see if I had any STD's once.....and the doctor jammed a metal tube up my urethra. Not only did I not have the balls to look, no pun intended, but it was a learning experience. WORST PAIN EVER.

Dames

Guest TheZsaszHorsemen
Mr. Zsasz.....sounds almost like an Austin Powers like role.

Dames

I was envisioning it more as a QUANTUM LEAP type deal. The guy would be nameless, and would travelt through time and space, trying to right wrongs and correct the universe's natrual balance. In each film we would learn a bit more about the character, till the final battle (Lord of the Rings type film) where we would learn his name.

Oh and it would be played straight, no parody. I also see the Protagonist (my name for him) as adapting to fit the general emotional profile of the typical hero in the genre he's in, but he'd still be himself, just a little different.

Guest MrRant

Have you found a job yet to help pay for the site or are you using government funds to benefit Smarks everywhere?

Guest Sandman9000

Hey Damsey, you know how we always have La Parka and Ban Agnes as poll options? You think we could add FUCK ROB BLACK!!!!!!! to such options?

Guest TheZsaszHorsemen
Dames...Is Goldmember > Goldfinger? Or for that matter...Goldeneye?

Only if you're retarded.

Guest Kotzenjunge

Dames, is Zsasz an incredibly annoying person who is impossible to talk about certain things around?

Kotz, I hella had a grudge since your Pack beat my niners, but since you agree with the annoyance that is Zsasz, I forgive.

One more Dames. Is RVD gonna be World Champ before 2041?

Have you found a job yet to help pay for the site or are you using government funds to benefit Smarks everywhere?

Been lookin.....got a few interviews lined up but still nothing great.

Dames

Dames...Is Goldmember > Goldfinger? Or for that matter...Goldeneye?

GoldenEye the game rules, as does the movie, but nothing beats the original Goldfinger. Goldmember is hilarious.....but they all fall to Sean...BEAN.

Dames

Hey Damsey, you know how we always have La Parka and Ban Agnes as poll options? You think we could add FUCK ROB BLACK!!!!!!! to such options?

Yes, we should and we should also add a FUCK JOEY STYLES option just for Corey Lazarus.

Dames

Dames, is Zsasz an incredibly annoying person who is impossible to talk about certain things around?

Not nearly as annoying as EL DANDY~! on AIM giving me ZERO time to breathe when I pop in online.

Dames

Kotz, I hella had a grudge since your Pack beat my niners, but since you agree with the annoyance that is Zsasz, I forgive.

One more Dames. Is RVD gonna be World Champ before 2041?

Yes, but unfortunately, it will be in the WWA promotion.

Dames

Guest Kingpk
Where will you be a thousand years from now?  :)

Cryogenically frozen to be thawed out later on to finish every TNA show ever done.

Dames

Say "Hi" to Teddy Ballgame for me.