TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  
The Dames

I'm bored.....

I won't do that to you anymore, man. It ain't right. I'm sorry...and now for a real question...

Tell me why Vince has the hard-on for big guys...

I won't do that to you anymore, man. It ain't right. I'm sorry...and now for a real question...

Tell me why Vince has the hard-on for big guys...

It's ok man, I don't mind talking to you but I'm kinda busy when I'm online as you could probably guess and I just want to take care of business for the first few minutes that I'm on.

Vince likes the big guys because guys like Andre the Giant and Hulk Hogan drew so much money for him and in other territories in the past. He's convinced that throwing in someone of that size with just a bit of charisma is a better fix than pushing someone smaller with wrestling ability.

Dames

Guest New World Order of Wrestling

Why does everyone on this board think alike, and how come I 'automatically' got dubbed a troll because I like the New World Order? That, sir, is my question for you.

Guest bps "The Truth" 21

It doesn't make you a troll.

But saying things like Nash carried Bret Hart does show that you are an idiot.

I say it's Anglesault *throws in two cents*

Dames, if you had your choice between JLH and Tyra Banks in the same lingerie, who would you choose? And if you go the Tommy Dreamer route, it doesn't count...

Guest Agent of Oblivion

Incandenza's been adding plenty of dry seasoned timber to his bonfire lately as well.

Guest Lord of The Curry

Dames, what kind of soup is better?

Cream of Mushroom or Cream of Potato?

Bet ya didn't see THAT one coming!

Guest Kingpk
Who should win NFL MVP?

Um....Michael Jordan. No, wrong sport....uh....

Shit...

Tom Brady? He plays football right?

Dames

My respect for you has gone up about 20 notches.

Dames, what kind of soup is better?

Cream of Mushroom or Cream of Potato?

Bet ya didn't see THAT one coming!

Creem of Potato, but Cream of Dames tastes much better so I hear.

Dames

Dames, you don't hate ravers too, do you?

What I hate are people who don't answer me when I IM them, Kotz. I was trying to tell you that Kylie was on SNL! Oh well, your loss.

Ravers don't bother me.

Dames

Guest Kotzenjunge

I was idle, man. Sorry. I got the message, but it was too late. Thomas and I were out getting some late-night grub.

Guest evenflowDDT

Hey Dames, in that Modern English song, what exactly does it mean to "melt with you"? Does it involve Cream of Dames?

I say it's Anglesault *throws in two cents*

Dames, if you had your choice between JLH and Tyra Banks in the same lingerie, who would you choose? And if you go the Tommy Dreamer route, it doesn't count...

JLH HANDS DOWN....NO CONTEST

Hey Dames, in that Modern English song, what exactly does it mean to "melt with you"? Does it involve Cream of Dames?

Yes....it pretty much means you give me consent to feed you Cream of Dames.

Dames

Dames, did you no-sell my question on purpose? Becuase it was an easy answer, right?

Actually, I missed that question the first time....don't know how.

Dames

Guest Banky

Dames, one quick question. How come my other posting identity, New World Order of Wrestling, was banned when he did absolutly nothing wrong? A mod assumed he was a previously banned poster and automatically banned him without checking the IP's? This identity did not troll ot flame outside fo the flaming folder - so why was he banned? People called me a troll but never did I assume the role. So please, could you look into it, and possibly unban the identity? Thank you.

Guest Banky

Its not like I'll use the handle again, its the prinicipal of the matter. He should never have been banned. What if, what if this mistake had been done in the past? Someone unjustifiably got banned because it was suspected they were a previously banned poster. That wouldn't be fair at all.

Guest kingkamala

I say it's better off he's banned. That guy annoyed the hell out of everyone hear and only achieved to piss me and other posters off.

Question for the Dames, what do you think is a better 89 NWA or 2000 WWF?

On a big day out with Metal Ed, what would the Dames do?

Guest Banky
I say it's better off he's banned. That guy annoyed the hell out of everyone hear and only achieved to piss me and other posters off.

Wow, your amazing grasp of grammar says it all.

Considering that I was mostly a WWF fan in '89, I wasn't into the NWA nearly as much and can't remember the year as a whole. I know that they had some of the best matches and feuds of all time, however, I saw all of 2000 and was able to be more engaged because of it. I didn't understand wrestling and psychology when I was 9 and I was still a mark and looking back on tapes just isn't the same when you're trying to judge an entire year, so I'm going to have to go with 2000 WWF by default.

As for Metal Ed, I'd probably fuck him.

Just so you guys know...

I'm fucking bored, so let's start this again. Try to make it serious questions this time... :)

Dames