TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  
The Dames

Buffy The Vampire Slayer: Season 7

Well it was the song for the series finale.

The First pfft. The first was all psychological evil, Glory was straight up ass whoopin. Glorys weakness was that she was limited to Ben - and thus Bens human emotions and that change-em-up, while the First's was that it couldn't touch anything... Glory was less limited. Glory would have beat Calebs' ass into the ground. Glory had her minions which were WAY better than the Bringers, and finally, Glory just didn't care about the slayer... which is funny, cause they all usually do.

PLUS The First wanted world domination -which is so cliched- all Glory wanted was to go home... and everyone in Buffy wanted to find their home, to find a place where they belonged - be it Tara, or Riley, or Dawn, or Ben, or April, or Buffy... another theme throughout the series. So it should come as no surprise that when Buffy died, she was in a heaven-esque place.

PLUS The First wanted world domination -which is so cliched- all Glory wanted was to go home... and everyone in Buffy wanted to find their home, to find a place where they belonged - be it Tara, or Riley, or Dawn, or Ben, or April, or Buffy... another theme throughout the series. So it should come as no surprise that when Buffy died, she was in a heaven-esque place.

Yes, that is true.

What were the themes from each season that someone stated like 40 pages ago? Not so much themes, but how season 1 and 7 were the same, 2 and 6, 3 and 5, then 4 didn't go with any of them. If that made any sense.

Season 1: Buffy Died

Season 2: Angel turns on Buffy.

Season 3: School gets blown up.

Season 4: -

Season 5: Buffy Died.

Season 6: Willow turns on Buffy.

Season 7: Sunnydale gets blown up.

It was that, just in different words. Thanks though.

Since I am coughing up my lungs, I'll go through the thread and try to find it. Then I'll probably watch season 7 from the beginning, since I need to get better.

Nothing makes me feel better than some good ol' Buffy.

I was coughin up my lungs LAST week.

tsk. tsk. tsk. Always a few steps behind, eh Mole?

But seriously, you mustn't go through this thread... I've heard things... Strange and Mysterious things... People get... LOST... when they try and go back in this thread. You know the poster BuffykilledAngel? Of course you don't, -few do-. Well, she was a hotshot young poster from another Buffy board who heard about this thread and decided to make it her own. Her plan was to go through every page to get caught-up but instead she got caught-in... never made it past page 60... The poor girl goes around board to board trying to find that sanity she lost oh-so-long ago... Her tale is one of warning, dear Mole, it's a lesson to all those whom think they could tame the "Buffy The Vampire Slayer: Season 7" thread... IT'S IMPOSSIBLE! DON'T DO IT! DON'T LOOK BACK THERE! IT KNOWS WHO YOU ARE! IT READS YOUR THOUGHTS!

*gasp*

It knows what I'm trying to do... must run now... run fast... run far... run away!!

If the "Goodbye to You" version that you guys are looking for is the acoustic one she sang at the Bronze...I've had that for the better part of two years now.

Dames

Season 1: Buffy Dies.

Season 2: Buffy faces off against former friend.

Season 3: Buffy empowers a group of unlikely heroes (the graduating students of Sunnydale high) and blows up the school in the process.

Season 4: Cough.

Season 5: Buffy dies.

Season 6: Buffy faces off against former friend.

Season 7: Buffy empowers a group of unlikely heros (SITs) and Blows up Sunndale (and the school) in the process.

Okay, I found it. It was on page 81, and it was kind of cool reading all of the old stuff people wrote about the show.

Oh yeah, forgot about that "empowering" thing...

Season 4 of Buffy has started to re-run on Space... god this season sucks... well, it doesn't suck... but it sucks... ya know? The beginning of the Buffy/Riley relationship, the annoying roommate - it's a big, awkward, readjustment phase. I waitin for it to heat up.

Oh yeah, forgot about that "empowering" thing...

Season 4 of Buffy has started to re-run on Space... god this season sucks... well, it doesn't suck... but it sucks... ya know? The beginning of the Buffy/Riley relationship, the annoying roommate - it's a big, awkward, readjustment phase. I waitin for it to heat up.

In a way, it was like season 1 all over again. They were just setting up the rest of the series, basically.

I like Season 4. It's a fun season.

I'm with ya. I actually liked Adam, Spike was great, and it had "Superstar." Season 4 is very good but takes heat over Riley and the G.I. Joes.

I like Season 4.  It's a fun season.

I'm with ya. I actually liked Adam, Spike was great, and it had "Superstar." Season 4 is very good but takes heat over Riley and the G.I. Joes.

Bah, "Superstar" didn't do anything for me.

I like Season 4.  It's a fun season.

Can't forget the greatness that is Hush :) *Buffy makes staking motion with empty hand as everyone stares at her* I LMAO everytime I see that part, heh

"Hush" is such a gimmie that I didn't even mention it

Maybe since I've seen it so many times, it has lost its greatness.

"Restless" rules everything from that season.

I just watched "Lessons" again, and they had a big boo-boo.

When the First morphed into Dru, she touched Spike in the face. The First can't touch anything, so good job Joss.

When the First morphed into Dru, she touched Spike in the face. The First can't touch anything, so good job Joss.

Don't start a Buffy Loopholes thread...there are too many

Don't start a Buffy Loopholes thread...there are too many

I know, but I had to say it.

If the "Goodbye to You" version that you guys are looking for is the acoustic one she sang at the Bronze...I've had that for the better part of two years now.

Dames

That was the first time I noticed her putting -AH at the end of all of her words and now I can't listen to that song any more.

"Goodbye to youuuuuuuu-ah

Goodbye to everything that I knewwwwww-ah"

That part about something deep down in her soullllll-ah....that killed it for me.

They did the ep later when the first had captured spike and was taunting him with Dru. The made it clear that it was just getting REALLY REALLY close, but not really touching him.

"Forever" is on today, I've never seen this episode so it should be good because Angel is in it.

Hate to burst your bubble, but he doesn't do very much in it.

Damn...oh well.

Sign in to follow this