TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  
The Dames

Buffy The Vampire Slayer: Season 7

I just want everyone to watch "I was Made to Love You" and see the seeds of how evil Warren always was. His progression to all out murderer was some INCREDIBLE writing and acting that I think went unnoticed.

Season 6, right?

Season 5 was the one where he made his debut. He was just a bumbling nerd that made a sex doll on first glance. But then you look at some of the things he says, some of the programs and messages that he put in "April" his sex-bot. There was a very dark side to him then. I don't think the producers planned it, but it was definately there in retrospect.

I think at the time, it was about what kind of man would it take to do what he did (build the robot and treat it the way that he did). The writing in the show made you feel sorry of a inanimate object. It also drew a obvious line oc comparison to the Buffy/Riley relationship ending. But most importantly, not at the time but in later shows, it established the personality traits of Warren, and showed that his actions and reactions to his crimes in Season 6 were RIGHT with his character.

After watching "Listening to Fear" yesterday, it just shows how good of an actor Kristine Sutherland is.

I hate the X-Filesy Queller demon in that ep.

So my FOX affiliate shows Buffy at 11:00 PM, and I'm watching it last night...it's "Welcome to the Hellmouth"! Everything seemed so...*weird*. Everybody looks and acts different, the fight scenes were dull, and Angel was just uninteresting.

So my FOX affiliate shows Buffy at 11:00 PM, and I'm watching it last night...it's "Welcome to the Hellmouth"! Everything seemed so...*weird*. Everybody looks and acts different, the fight scenes were dull, and Angel was just uninteresting.

David Boreanaz was a HORRIBLE actor in the first season. Not Ben season five level of suckiness(Ben is by far the worst actor the show ever saw...even Ashanti out did him).

And yes, season 1 fights did suck. They start to pick up SOME in season 2. Then in season 3, thats when they became REALLY good (its noticable in Anne how the fighting has changed).

David Boreanaz was a HORRIBLE actor in the first season. Not Ben season five level of suckiness(Ben is by far the worst actor the show ever saw...even Ashanti out did him).

And yes, season 1 fights did suck. They start to pick up SOME in season 2. Then in season 3, thats when they became REALLY good (its noticable in Anne how the fighting has changed).

It was his first big time role I believe. When they did the whole Angelus thing, they were scared if he could pull of that character. Of course he did it with flying colors.

Yeah, the battle scenes sucked hardcore in season 1. They found there swing at the end of season 2, just watch the sword fight with Buffy and Angelus.

Sign in to follow this