TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Guest Mole

What do you look like...

Guest Dids
And you wonder why Al Franken didn't want to be around you, Bob...

Well I was sans tampon then.

And Bill O'Reilly seemed to like me. And he doesn't spin.

You have shitty taste in people who have taste in you.

And you wonder why Al Franken didn't want to be around you, Bob...

Well I was sans tampon then.

And Bill O'Reilly seemed to like me. And he doesn't spin.

You have shitty taste in people who have taste in you.

Bill Clinton seemed to like me. He's a Democrat. The only celebrity I ever met with the tampon in my pocket was Chris Parnell from SNL. I invited him to play standby golf. He politely declined

Latin Assasin Picture

I'm only linking it so I dont waste too much bandwidth.  I'm the one on the far left in the red shirt.

What is it with you Mexicans and standing around in a group of five guys with beers in their hands? You've probably got ranchero music playing too, don't you?

*smokes cigar and throws baseball*

Hahahaha...perfect guess. Were you there too?

In our defense, we were at a bar and a guy came in asking if we wanted our picture taken, so we said, sure. Plus, the bar is a little dive joint, so rancheras is all the jukebox plays.

Guest whitemilesdavis
The eyes.

No, I think you = John Heffron. That is a striking resemblance.

Guest DVD Spree

Haven't checked the thread for a while, but I just wanted to let everyone know that Prince (thank you Slayer) is dead and I'm back to "normal":

Last TSM appearance:

picture_65a_001.jpg

As of two weks ago:

james_1.jpg

Guest The Winter Of My Discontent
As of two weks ago:

james_1.jpg

Dude, no offense, but you look like Michael Jackson.

As of two weks ago:

james_1.jpg

I was thinking the same thing.

This looks like a mug shot too.

Guest Anticrombie

Haven't checked the thread for a while, but I just wanted to let everyone know that Prince is dead and I'm back to "normal"

Now you know why.

Prince was cool man, what did he ever do to you?

me4.jpg

Me with the Phish ticket to their last show ever, that I couldn't go to. That is why I have a sad face, atleast I tried to make a sad face.

Haven't checked the thread for a while, but I just wanted to let everyone know that Prince (thank you Slayer) is dead

Good thing Banky came up with a replacement title for you

Guest SetsunaMeioh
Setsunameoih, you look uncomfortable.

Duh. I loathe taking pictures. I can't smile unless I'm laughing because it's so forced.

:mellow:

And "Zary" is pronounced with a "Z", not a "G". like "Czar".

:P

Guest DVD Spree
Hey I like the older pic better, man.

Are you a preacher/priest? Or is that a costume?

I was thinking the same thing.

Good thing Banky came up with a replacement title for you

Ooh, um, I feel so... much better now.

D'oh.

Nope, I was "testing out" my priest shirt that I wore to the Whitby Goth Weekend last year (although I'm not really a goth, surprising as that may seem), so unfortunately I cannot bless water or sanctify marriages. Although apparently I look like a paedophile, so maybe I would make a good priest.

Prince, Michael Jackson... well, at least I look famous, I guess.

At least you look famous? You look like the world's most infamous pedophile. Its certainly nothing to aspire towards.

Also, would anyone NOT want to punch out molestomp if they met him? His picture poses and consistant shit eating grin needs a proper slap.

me4.jpg

Me with the Phish ticket to their last show ever, that I couldn't go to. That is why I have a sad face, atleast I tried to make a sad face.

Your facial reaction looks like you just crapped your pants in front of a bunch of people and you're extremely embarrassed.

At least you look famous? You look like the world's most infamous pedophile. Its certainly nothing to aspire towards.

Also, would anyone NOT want to punch out molestomp if they met him? His picture poses and consistant shit eating grin needs a proper slap.

This post make me choke on my Pepsi from laughing so hard

Good work, Banks

Well, last time I was accused of being gay, and I'm not sure i'm going to help matters with this picture, but...

Dscf0388.jpg

Guest DVD Spree

Hmm, infamous paedophile or infamous Jehova's Witness fruitcake who wears clothes from Nordstrom's boy's department... it's a tough one, but I'll take the chimp-fucking, child-abusing, skin colour-changing nutcase with the squeaky voice and sequined glove.

Hmm, infamous paedophile or infamous Jehova's Witness fruitcake who wears clothes from Nordstrom's boy's department... it's a tough one, but I'll take the chimp-fucking, child-abusing, skin colour-changing nutcase with the squeaky voice and sequined glove.

Who the fuck are you kidding? Hopefully you've convinced yourself its okay to look like Michael jackson, but everyone else thinks you're just flat out nuts.

Who the fuck are you kidding? Hopefully you've convinced yourself its okay to look like Michael jackson, but everyone else thinks you're just flat out nuts.

Just let it go, he obviously has.

I thought it was a woman myself.