TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Guest Mole

What do you look like...

I've asked this before, but where is your pic Banky? You mock half of the people here with their pics, but you've never posted yours.

Unless you have, and I didn't see it.

I am setting up my scanner soon, don't worry, sweetie.

:wub:

Guest Vitamin X
Lets see, this picture is only about two years old (rollseyes) but I haven't had any film developed since then.

I've lost about thirty pounds since then (not like you can tell) and I don't dye my hair red anymore (thank god)

So I should get a more current photograph eh?

I don't care, she makes me look good.

Plus, I don't actually have any pictures of just me. I just know stephanie knows she looks good enough that she wouldn't mind being seen :)

You kind of look like the fella from Home Movies (the guy in your avatar).

At least I can take solace in the fact that as terrible as I look right now thanks to being sick for the last week, I'm a fucking stud compared to Barron.

Burt_Reynolds.jpg

At first I thought that was the founder of Blimpie's:

photo-tony-conza.jpg

Then I realized it was Burt Reynolds. Now, he's almost as scary as Bob with facial hair.

Guest The Winter Of My Discontent

I'm surprised Turd Ferguson didn't knock you out. He just seems like he'd be a prick.

My dad thought he'd be a prick too but Burt was an incredibly nice guy. He seemed to enjoy the attention he was getting and personalised every autograph. He's hard of hearing though

Bob is going to marry some hot bitch because I bet he is pimp like that.

Which will be the ultimate thumb of the nose at people who insist that people get what they deserve.

Guest Vitamin X
Whoa, Seth Green is short.

Yeah he's like 5'3", 5'4" something like that. My friend's ex is an actress about an inch shorter than I am and she was towering over him in heels in a picture she showed me. Coolest guy on set though, from what she told me.

If you had to pick one, which cartoon character to you sound more like: Neil Goldman from Family Guy, or Pimply-Faced Teen from The Simpsons?

I'm going to guess bob is more like Mort Goldman.

Woah, 5'3"? That is damn short for a guy, and I am short.

And Bob, how many celebs have you met? Geez, I need to hit up SNL or something.

That won't be necessary.

If you had to pick one, which cartoon character to you sound more like: Neil Goldman from Family Guy, or Pimply-Faced Teen from The Simpsons?

I don't watch Family Guy so I don't really know who Neil Goldman is. I don't think I sound like the Pimply Faced Teen though.

And Bob, how many celebs have you met? Geez, I need to hit up SNL or something.

I don't know the exact number. I have various lists of every celeb I met but it's on different computers. Letterman, NBC and Daily Show is where I do 99.9% of my stalking. I just find out who will be on the show and if I really like them or it's someone like Clinton or Kerry I'll give it a shot.

I don't go to hotels or anything like that