TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Guest CoreyLazarus416

The One and Only TNA Week 31 Thread

Guest Galactic Gigolo

Cool ending, as Sandman sets Raven up on a table in the crowd. Sandman goes up eight, ten feet or so, and Low Ki (who has interfered throughout the night) comes out and throws Sandman through the table.

Corino makes the save. Corino gives his own Dragon Sleeper to Low Ki, but Raven comes in with a clothesline. Sandman canes everyone. SEX runs out to make the save.

Minus Sanders, Disco, and the RNR Express, who have all been laid out tonight.

They tie up Corino and Sandman, but Jeff runs in a cane to make the save. One of the Harris Brothers fucking no-sells two cane shots, and waits until he gets hit in the stomach to even briefly sell it.

The Disciples run in to help too.

Jarrett is about to hit Russo with the chair when Styles attacks. Styles Clash on the chair!

End of show.

Can't wait for Styles vs. Jarrett. Overall, not a great show, but not a bad one by any means.

See you all next week!

Guest bps "The Truth" 21

Jarrett returns to a pop to save team ECW. Then Styles rains on his parade to set up next week.

Guest RedJed

Well that was alot more thought out than last weeks effort with the brawl at the end, built perfect to the main event next week. Plus they teased Russo getting hit with a Jarrett chairshot, gotta love that.

As I figured, they picked up the pace from last week and tonght was pretty damn solid. Two new names who will add to the TNA side well, and a few bright spots with matches too. Main difference from last week is that there was ALOT of purpose in the storylines tonight. It wasnt just "there." Works for me.

Guest bps "The Truth" 21

Far better than last week, and I can't wait to see Styles/JJ...which means they must have done something right at some point.

Guest gangsteruwa

Do they still have replays on Sunday, or has that been off for some time now? I really want to see this episode.

Guest RedJed

Depends on what kind of ppv type you have.......In Demand doesn't carry it on Sundays anymore, but the mini dishes do.

Replay is on right now too, BTW, and yeah I'd say its worth checking out. The Russo influence wasn't as strong tonight as last weeks, thats whats important.

Guest gangsteruwa

Damn I have In Demand, and I'm already too late. Well, I'll find the tape somewhere. Thanks.

Guest Raven_Effect01

I'm glad NWA-TNA made an improvement on this week's show, considering last week was the worst one we've ever seen. Paul London vs. Jerry Lynn was a decent match, and I hope to see London wrestling more on NWA-TNA in the near future.

Guest JHawk

Fuck!

I miss J.J. Dillon AND Steve Corino?

At least I didn't miss Jarrett vs. Styles. I am so there next week.

Guest Space_Cowboy

Well this show sounded good enough to give me faith that next week will be worth ordering, as long as Styles/Jarrett doesn't end up being some lame cop-out it should be good.

Didn't I read somewhere where Dillon said he was not interested in TNA anytime soon in one of those shoot videos? Or am I thinking of someone else...can't remember.

Anyway, great show tonight from what I've seen (the 2nd half) finishing up the 1st as of now. Good build up, more noticable faces, nice mix of hardcore, tag, and X division stuff, and the promos were kept to the point but effective.

i think that raven will interfere in the styles/jarrett match with sandman running in as well. somewhere we should see either a tag match, or tna's first 4 way heavyweight bout