The One And Only Smackdown Spoiler Thread

Guest BoboBrazil

Big Show vs Lesnar

Rey vs Kanyon

Undertaker vs Nunzio

Those are some matches announced.

Guest chirs3

Eep... Midnight to 1 AM, you say?

I wouldn't have put up a post requesting the card so early had I known... oops...

Oh well. Any predictions on how Gowen gets 15 minutes and no contract THIS week?

Guest Raven_Effect01
Big Show vs Lesnar...AGAIN~!?

Bah.

As bad as it sounds, there obviously wasn't a winner last week as the ring collapsed. Still, the match is getting too repetitive, and the fact is Big Show doesn't deserve a push.

Guest D'Lo White

Is Kanyon actually going to be on Smackdown, or is that match a Velocity match.

Guest Nanks

Where's Rey v Kanyon come from?? How does a guy that's only been on TV once in however long as a Boy George impersonator get a crack at the CW champ all of a sudden?? Particularly when they're not a CW

Guest Smell the ratings!!!
Where's Rey v Kanyon come from?? How does a guy that's only been on TV once in however long as a Boy George impersonator get a crack at the CW champ all of a sudden?? Particularly when they're not a CW

You can find the answer to your question in the "Why Are There Jobbers?" thread.

Guest Nanks

Didn't say it was. I just found it odd that someone that has been wandering the "creative has nothing for him" wilderness for so long would make his return against a title holder. Doesn't bode well for any kind of push, that's for damn sure.

Guest Zero_Cool

So, oh yeah, I was at RAW monday..and Paul London kicked so much ass in a dark match.

Guest Nanks

Paul London in a WWE dark match?!? Wicked!! Against who?? Have you posted the dark matches and heat spoilers??

Guest BifEverchad
So, oh yeah, I was at RAW monday..and Paul London kicked so much ass in a dark match.

Who'd he face?

Guest wwF1587

so what will be the MEGA bump (if any) in the lesner/show match? I am going ref bump and then show/lesner go through the ring or something like that

This was sent to my by aim. Not sure validity.

Rey Mysterio successfully defended his title against Kanyon

Undertaker def Nunzio

Zack Gowen and Sable had a series of vignets where she seduced him and then told him that he could never pleasure her. Then Vince came in after Zack was thrown out. He told Sable good job and everything like that. In a later segment, Stephanie came in and went off on Vince about how she used to want to be like him but doesn't anymore..She got pretty emotional.

Benoit def Rhyno in first round of US Title tournament...It looks like they broke up..

Kurt Angle made his in ring return against Charlie Haas. He beat him via Angle Slam. Then Shelton came back out and they double teamed Angle. Lesnar came out to help Angle.

Brock def Big Show via DQ from Shelton Benjamin & Charlie Haas interference. Kurt Angle came out to help and was chokeslammed for his efforts. Mr America then came out to help but received the same fate. **I think this is after they went off the air** Angle, Mr America, and Lesnar got rid of Show, Benjamin, and Haas. Then, they celebrated in the ring and Mr America even took off his mask. He looks alot like Hogan..Then it pretty much ended..

Guest wwF1587
Big Show vs Lesnar

Rey vs Kanyon

Undertaker vs Nunzio

Those are some matches announced.

glad they didnt go all out for the show :D its only 200 episodes... it dont count till we get to 500 (if we do)

Well that can't be the full show you'd think (probably some segments missing) and I doubt Rey's match was a title match since Kanyon isn't a cruiserweight but probably legit.

Oh and Big Show doesn't job AGAIN.

Guest BoboBrazil

Paul London fights Chris Sabin tomorrow night on TNA. You should check it out.

Guest Choken One

its TNA...so dont waste your time...

Yep those look legit...although there should be few more segments by my count...

Guest Choken One

yea...Just one Match makes it a little suspect...unless they doing a One match a week deall....which is sweet....

Quick Results:

Dark Matches -

Gail Kim d. Dawn Marie (Apparenly Gail looked pretty good all in all.)

Ultimo d. Michael Shane (Ultimo debuts next week)

A-Train d. Orlando Jordan

Velocity -

Cena d. Funaki (This time Funaki lasted a MINUTE! WOW!)

Matt Hardy d. Paul London

Basham Brothers d. The MFers

Smackdown -

Taker d. Nunzio. Afterwards the APA returned to save Taker from a heel beatdown. And apparently Bradshaw is BLONDE now.

Benoit d. Rhyno in a US Title Tournament match

Rey d. Kanyon

Angle d. Haas

Mr. Ass d. Jamie Noble

O'Haire d. Eddie

Brock d. Show by DQ

Guest Showstoppa Icon
Dark Matches -

Gail Kim d. Dawn Marie (Apparenly Gail looked pretty good all in all.)

that combination is wrong on so many levels