TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Guest razazteca

Fantasy Football

Guest Smell the ratings!!!

If I was Crimson Storm, I would talk to the guy that has Maddox, Holcomb, and Bulger.

*cough*

No ones gonna want Kurt Warner, because I don't think Warner starts another game all year..

No ones gonna want Jake Plummer, he flat out sucks.

Jake Delhomme vs Tampa Bay this week..argh! Next week, Carolina has a bye.

So Im stuck with stupid Plummer for the next 2 weeks.

If I was Crimson Storm, I would talk to the guy that has Maddox, Holcomb, and Bulger.

*cough*

Done deal. You've got a trade lined up. If you don't like that I've got a better one for you.

Although, it'll probably not get accepted if I did the other trade.

I need a QB but I dont have anyone really to offer in a trade.

Welcome to my world.

And oh look. I got SPANKED by Pogo. Wow. Amazing. I didn't see that one coming. Really I didn't.

...sigh... 0-16 here I come.

My Defense is going to lose for me AGAIN! But at least I the game vs the Bears and I hope one of my RBs can break the Jamal Lewis rushing record.

Onterrio Smith for 300 yards rushing please.

I am thinking about cutting the cripple Walls right about now.

Edited by razazteca

Ok. This is my tally of my score against Pogo.

His score at time of calculation 72.35.

My score at time of calculation (and thankfully hoping Minny's defense shows up): 33.05.

Can we say that if I'm only putting up 40 points a week, it's assured I ain't winning a game? I thought so too.

Guest Smell the ratings!!!

I'd just like to thank Quincy Morgan for catching 2 passes for 20 yards in two weeks. Nicely done there.

I'd just like to thank Quincy Morgan for catching 2 passes for 20 yards in two weeks. Nicely done there.

Dennis Northcutt is the favorite WR for Holcomb but this will change in a few weeks when Tim Couch returns, so Morgan's numbers should go up eventually.

Koren Robinson is available for trade for a QB.

He hasn't done anything though.

I'll throw in a QB of your choice (Plummer, Buerlien/Warner). If anyone wants a washed up RB, I can offer Curtis Martin, but If its Robinson/Martin I want a QB and a position player as well.

It's a very good deal. But I'm strong at WR and having Boller as insurance in case of injury is too useful right now.

I have really considered offering the guy up to you, though. Just not worth it now, IMO. Besides, Boller sucks. Pick up Delhomme for free this week...you'll be screwed for bye week, but after that he should be ok.

It's a very good deal. But I'm strong at WR and having Boller as insurance in case of injury is too useful right now.

I have really considered offering the guy up to you, though. Just not worth it now, IMO. Besides, Boller sucks. Pick up Delhomme for free this week...you'll be screwed for bye week, but after that he should be ok.

:( sighs, I guess I'll just wait for Vick's return.

Edit: However, I'll take Delhomme. Thanks for the advice.

Edited by Lightning Flik