TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Guest razazteca

Fantasy Football

On paper McNabb and Boston would bring TDs but in reality you get negative points.

Looks like Funjulators need a WR in the worst way with Finneran out for weeks and too bad Fauria on the bench.

Of course, it doesn't hurt that my opponent only scored 11 points :)

My sincerest gratitude to Donovan McNabb for achieving -24.

Shit, if I had started Dan Marino at quarterback I would've done better.

Of course, it doesn't hurt that my opponent only scored 11 points :)

My sincerest gratitude to Donovan McNabb for achieving -24.

Shit, if I had started Dan Marino at quarterback I would've done better.

I can't believe though that you lost 24 from him. DAMN that's goota suck. Ok, I guess I'm not the worst in the league.

:D Please tell me your my next opponent.

Guest Smell the ratings!!!
The best I can offer anyone is Koren Robinson but it seems as if everyone is ok at the WR position.

Im pretty much screwed since Warner probably wont start again the whole year..

go check your proposed trades Marvin.

ps - I totally beat the crap out of you last week.

I have kind of a weird offer, I'm very interested in getting Heap/Shockey/Gonzo. Not sure who owns them but let me know if you're interested.

I'm on my way to being 2-0 now. Look out im going to take over that top spot!

Not so fast there, junior.

I'm also on my way to 2-0 as well, and I'm the man who is currently holding the top spot in the league.

You're staying at #2. :D

I'm also on my way to 2-0 as well, and I'm the man who is currently holding the top spot in the league.

You just wait! Once you let your guard down I will take over that top spot!

You just wait! Once you let your guard down I will take over that top spot!

YOUR ALL WRONG~! Now that I've lulled you all into false senses of security, I shall rise from my sorry 0-2 record to WIN IT ALL~!

I passed the trade, it looked fair to me.

:huh:

...huh? Wait a minute. I cancelled that after I found out Delhomme was a free pick up.

May I please ask why it suddenly is going through AFTER the fact I'm getting a starter for free and that I cancelled it?

Edit:

Also, if Toilet Ducks agreed to this trade, why was I not informed about it when I went into "My Team"? I've been assuming that it was cancelled and hence why I've still been shopping around for a QB.

Well I saw a trade pending, I allowed it, I thought it was agreed between the 2 teams.

I cancelled that trade (that I originally had made) right after Delhomme became available for pickup (and after LaParkaMarka mentioned it [must give props where due]). I also turned down a trade to get Kelly Holcomb for the same reason. Delhomme was free so I figured I'd give him a shot. And since I had Pete Rodney as one of my QBs (the other being Vick) I figured that if Delhomme busted up or something, I could replace him with Rodney.

So it was a win-win for me. Hence why I stopped trading.

Edit:

Also why I had put up the post "Second Thank You" in the forums for the league. Because I was thanking Marvins Madness.

...oh well. I get two QBs now (bringing the total to 4) instead of 1. I guess.

Just picked up Larry Centers...lord knows he'll probably be a nice upgrade over Justin Griffith from Atlanta but geez, my running game seriously sucks. Hope this offered trade goes through, could help me out a ton. Below's my current RB situation...pathetic no?

Emmitt Smith

Sammy Morris

Larry Centers

Just picked up Larry Centers...lord knows he'll probably be a nice upgrade over Justin Griffith from Atlanta but geez, my running game seriously sucks.

Emmitt Smith

Sammy Morris

Larry Centers

Please enlighten me in how this is worse than mine?

...running game? Wait. Do I have one?

*checks* Uh, nope. Can't say I do.

Oh well... I'm trying something out and seeing if that works... Surprised many haven't.

I sorry really, I'll give you Peter Warrick or Steve Smith for anybody for my mistake.

I'll just find a trade to make. I've got two QBs now, so I can make some deals. I guess. No biggy.

It's done and not like it's that big of a loss. Doug is a good QB which I need (even if I was getting a decent QB).

Edit:

Who needs some QBs? I'm willing to make some deals here folks. I've got Delhomme and D. Johnson. Take your pick.

Or if anyone wants, I have a Minny defense that I'm willing to wheel and deal as well.

Just picked up Larry Centers...lord knows he'll probably be a nice upgrade over Justin Griffith from Atlanta but geez, my running game seriously sucks.

Emmitt Smith

Sammy Morris

Larry Centers

Please enlighten me in how this is worse than mine?

...running game? Wait. Do I have one?

*checks* Uh, nope. Can't say I do.

Oh well... I'm trying something out and seeing if that works... Surprised many haven't.

Eh...one's a starter on a poor team, Sammy's a 3rd down back and Centers is decent at least

I take back my "awful" running situation in comparison to yours though I think your picking up Westbrook could turn out decent enough. Compared to others though, my situation ain't that good.

Eh...one's a starter on a poor team, Sammy's a 3rd down back and Centers is decent at least

I take back my "awful" running situation in comparison to yours though I think your picking up Westbrook could turn out decent enough. Compared to others though, my situation ain't that good.

Well, I looked at it like this.

I ain't getting enough points through the run, might as well go special teams. And considering I just traded away Chad for Doug, I can slide in Drummond and get a few more points out of his return output. So that didn't turn out too bad actually.

So all in all, it's really defenses and specials that are going to have to win games for me. As Hatchet getting the ball isn't fairing well and my TE gets no points what so ever... *shrugs* So meh.

If everyone shows up for games, I should get about 70 points now. Enough to win and enough not to be embaressed.

But yah, you ain't fairing much better than me in running I know.

Centers will get points just off the receptions that he gets. I can see Larry Centers getting 40+ receptions this year.

Yeah, basically the main reason I picked him up considering Brady looks to like using him a bit. Also can help out very well on screens and occassionaly gets in the running game some.

Agenda for week 3 -- Hold down HHH.

Agenda for week 3: Devise a nefarious plot to defeat raz, possibly involving hitting him with a sledgehammer.

I will be running for my life and 100 yards :ph34r:

Agenda for week 3 -- Hold down HHH.

Agenda for week 3: Devise a nefarious plot to defeat raz, possibly involving hitting him with a sledgehammer.

I will be running for my life and 100 yards :ph34r:

Of course that'll be Raza running from his goal line 100 yards to LaParkaMarka's.

...I always forget the courses.

I find it hard to believe a team that picked last in the draft has such a strong team! I shall be ready now that I have a starting TE who will actually play. But I fear that games vs the Cardinals as they have the weakest defense but I have a game vs Lions so it will be a close game.

I hope my defense will not lose the game for me.

I find it hard to believe a team that picked last in the draft has such a strong team! I shall be ready now that I have a starting TE who will actually play. But I fear that games vs the Cardinals as they have the weakest defense but I have a game vs Lions so it will be a close game.

I hope my defense will not lose the game for me.

Now you see, that's the difference between you and me. My team's defense is what gets the points.

It's my offense that's suspect. It fails and I'm screwed (which has screwed me over lately).