TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Guest razazteca

Fantasy Football

Should I veto the trade? yes or no?

:huh: Huh, I said carry through with it.

I knew the chances with Holcomb, and I knew the chances with Morris.

Basically, I fucked up on both. Hence, I should get stuck with both.

What is your "Game(s)" of the week. Here is mine...

Boston Rattlesnakes(Me) vs Cartman's Pats: Drew Bledsoe, Marvin Harrison, Joe Horn, Vin and the Pats D vs Priest Holmes, Kevan Barlow, Shannon Sharpe, Andre Davis. Also the whole 2-1 vs 3-0 deal too.

Ultimo Guerreros vs Whalers on the Moon: Aaron Brooks, Eric Moulds, Moe Williams & Peter Warrick vs Brett Favre, Jamal Lewis, Stephen Davis & Kevin Faulk. A battle of 1-2 vs 2-1 with Whalers looking to stand atop the league at 3-1 and Ultimo looking to hit .500

Crimson Storm vs. Field Of Honor

THE TALE OF THE STORY~!

Field Of Honor:

Advantages - Doesn't suck.

Disadvantages - Rocks it hard.

Chances of Winning - Only God or Satan could give him a loss.

Crimson Storm

Advantages - Had God intervine and brough Bledsoe into negative points last week. He'll need God's timely preformance once again to intervine and just create havoc to Field of Honor

Disadvantages - God usually only preforms miracles only once.

Chances of Winning - Is there even a chance?

And that's the story of the match up of Field of Honor vs. Crimson Storm, who are so appropiately named "Crimson Storm" as the team is just a oozing pile of injuries and nothingness.

Well, your lack of QB kinda hurts.

I recommend picking up Ronald Curry. He won't be making any passes of course, but he could see action as the third Oakland WR.

And Dawn, who's 3-0 in your match? Last I checked, you were 2-1 while Cartman was 1-2.

Well, your lack of QB kinda hurts.

Yeah, you could say that.

To make matters even worse, my QB in all three of my leagues is Brad Johnson. And the backups in those three leagues?

Brunell, Fiedler, and nobody.

I'm so going 0-3 this week.

Well it looks to be a very close game for me again, I just hope all of my team show up this week. My defense is suspect AGAIN its either Brown vs Bungles or Ravens vs Cheifs tough call either way I'm screwed.

It looks like I have the Funjaculators this week. Should be an interesting enough game.

Positives for my team:

The Kansas City defense - I find it hard to believe I plucked these guys off the waiver wire. I figured that they had improved from last year, but I didn't expect such dominance. They have been a shining light for my team thus far, and I hope they absolutely crush the Ravens this week.

Patrick Ramsey - I grabbed this guy in hopes of having a useful backup for Chad Pennington's bye week. Mere hours later, Chad gets injured for at least 10 weeks, and all seemed to be lost. Thankfully, Ramsey is having a great year thus far.

With the exceptions of Ramsey and, I believe, the KC defense, nobody on my team found the endzone last week, so I figure that chances are pretty good that someone actually will this week.

Donald Driver is back healthy and can only improve on the 8 yard performance he had last week.

My opponent doesn't have a starting QB.

Negatives:

Clinton Portis is basically out of it. My hope is that he will return to form soon. He basically did very little for me last week so it won't be an overly huge loss not starting him this week. Of course, my choices for his replacement(Aveion Cason, Tony Fisher, and TJ Duckett) scare no one. On the flip side, it looks like teams are interested in Duckett, so I hope he gets traded to a team that actually plays him. He seems rather useless on the Falcons.

All in all, I am somewhat confident that I should take home the win, and go 3-1. That's a lot better than I thought I would do after I heard that I wouldn't have Pennington for most of the year.

And Dawn, who's 3-0 in your match? Last I checked, you were 2-1 while Cartman was 1-2.

Huh...guess I was looking at Pogo's team at the very top and plucked the 3-0 from him. Eh, I'm worried though since Cartman has the better TE's and RB's.

I wouldn't. Brooks is a decent QB with quality receivers in Joe Horn and Donte Stalworth. Who does Leftwich have to throw to?

If you're worried about QB, play the matchups, and keep the decimated Saints D in mind.

Scores are up for our league. I got annihilated by Team 2000, thanks to a massive 40 fantasy points from Gus Frerotte. I still have Ahman Green tomorrow, but I doubt he'll score 50 points by himself.

The other undefeated teams look to have won, while a bunch of others will be at 3-1 now. Interesting.