TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Guest razazteca

Fantasy Football

The Redskins recievers played like ass, so I am looking at a loss.

I am fucked this upcoming week because the Vik's have the bye and I have NO QB. However, Culpepper comes back after the bye.

Whoo hoo!

You want a QB for a week? I'll trade you Doug Johnson.

Sure, not THAT great, but hey, it's better than nothing right?

I have a 5 point lead with Alstott and Keyshawn Johnson still to play for me and Edgerrin James still to play for my opponent. Hopefully Tampa's D can shut him down. I started the wrong QB again, the only time this year my starter has gotten the most points of my QBs was last week when only one of them played. I was really close to starting Couch this week because everyone puts up numbers against the Steelers, but I wasnt sure if Couch could play well twice in a row.

I think you have it won, James might not even play and if he does I wouldnt expect a big game against Tampa. Looks like I'm going to suffer my first loss. Tis a sad day.

Guest Smell the ratings!!!

I won without a QB!

*dance*

but next week I'm up against BPS without Tomlinson. yikes.

In a key victory for me, it looks I will flush the Toilet Ducks. I picked up a godsend off waivers, as Damerian McCants had an 11 point day. Plus he plays for Washington so whenever he gets a TD, I get double the points since I have Ramsey.

I also seem to have two rb's now, as Portis is back from his injury, and Duckett is finally getting the ball, now all he needs is a TD to go with it.

I can't wait for next week.

It's funny, because you didn't even bother starting a defense and your team and Isaac Bruce had the week off.

Crazy fantasy football.

I didn't remember that the Jets had the week off.

And really now, I mean, DOUG JOHNSON, actually PLAYED.

What's really funny, is I still have ONE player yet to play. Or currently is playing. Who knows? Maybe I'll get lucky and he'll get me another 30-40 points?

*shrugs* Guy can wish, can't he?

"Enjoy it while you can."

That's my plan.

I would like to thank my duo of Jamal Lewis and Stephen Davis for this.

I can guarantee you now that you are gonna kick my ass this week, so you'll still be #1 for another week.

I'm in third, but Tomlinson has a bye this week, unfortunate since he's responsible for approximatly half of my points.

(if anyone was curious, Bulger makes up the other half, and then everyone else sucks)

I am in 7th, despite a 4-1 record. On the flip side, I have a winnable game against the A Team this week. Now I have to figure out who to start this week as I seem to have gained a glut of potentially effective wide receivers.

I also have a glut of potentially effective WRs (which is why Peerless Price was on the bench this week, doh).

In fourth, but I don't think I'll be able to get into first next week. The winner of the Ephedras/Vikings game is probably going into first. Soon, though. *pats sledgehammer*

even if I win I doubt I'll get enough points to pass Whalers without LT.

even if I win I doubt I'll get enough points to pass Whalers without LT.

Excuse me, but I won a game and could've sworn I'd NEVER get near a 100 point game in my life.

Since I have, I wouldn't say too much about you not getting by Whalers.

I score the most points this week in a squash match, next week will be no different.

The Ricky Williams Twins will take care of business.