TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Guest razazteca

Fantasy Football

Well my defense get points but I always play the wrong team for the week. Week 1 Browns did well, Week 2 Ravens did well, of course I played the other team during those weeks.

And just to make the 300 post in this thread (which Raza beat me too, so this is 301), can I please ask if I should bother keeping the San Diego Chargers as a defense? I mean, they've been putting up some terrible numbers compared to Minny.

You just wait! Once you let your guard down I will take over that top spot!

Sounds like it might happen in week 9, when Henry and Green have their bye-weeks.

EDIT - Nevermind that, I don't even play you at all.

Edited by Agent_Bond34

Well my defense get points but I always play the wrong team for the week.  Week 1 Browns did well, Week 2 Ravens did well, of course I played the other team during those weeks.

I had a gut feeling about Minny and decided against them in Week 1 and it costed me almost as many points as now. That being 6+ points. I think it was 9 in total they gave me.

Ever since I've played Minny, as San Diego just keeps killing themselves. Last week I got like 6 plus, this week -6 for them. Thankfully, I didn't play them.

(Note:I can't add)

I find it hard to believe a team that picked last in the draft has such a strong team! I shall be ready now that I have a starting TE who will actually play. But I fear that games vs the Cardinals as they have the weakest defense but I have a game vs Lions so it will be a close game.

I hope my defense will not lose the game for me.

I thought I was dead in the water when I logged onto the live draft and found out I was last pick. Luckily there were some truly terrible pre-rankings that helped me out. Having two picks in a row was helpful too...allowed me to always address two concerns at once.

You have a TE that starts? That must be nice. I've been trying to deal for a decent TE all week, no takers. It's weird...some teams are stacked at TE but won't deal any of em.

I find it hard to believe a team that picked last in the draft has such a strong team!  I shall be ready now that I have a starting TE who will actually play.  But I fear that games vs the Cardinals as they have the weakest defense but I have a game vs Lions so it will be a close game.

I thought I was dead in the water when I logged onto the live draft and found out I was last pick. Luckily there were some truly terrible pre-rankings that helped me out. Having two picks in a row was helpful too...allowed me to always address two concerns at once.

You have a TE that starts? That must be nice. I've been trying to deal for a decent TE all week, no takers. It's weird...some teams are stacked at TE but won't deal any of em.

I'll offer ya Anthony Becht or Desmond Clark if ya want, what's ur team name?

I picked up the 3rd TE from the Titans, well he might not start but the Titans do play double TE alot and Shad Meier gets about 3 receptions a game. And I picked up Teyo Johnson from waivers recently. Both are better than Walls who is not in shape yet.

I find it hard to believe a team that picked last in the draft has such a strong team!  I shall be ready now that I have a starting TE who will actually play.  But I fear that games vs the Cardinals as they have the weakest defense but I have a game vs Lions so it will be a close game.

If you've GOT a good TE and you ARE trying to win, would you trade it? Seriously, I doubt I would. And I must say that I had the most terrible pre-rankings in the draft. Only because I wasn't able to be there live and I wasn't expecting to get second pick.

Heh, I figured if either trade goes through that he'd be a valuable WR to have on the bench, also helps me out a ton on return yards

Return yards are your friend if you don't really have that great of a team that can put up 90+ points a week (although we've only got about 4-5 teams that did for two weeks). Atlhough, I have a complaint to whoever made it 30 yards to get a single point. It should've been the exact same as WR and RB. Because that way a person who can't get a starting RB could at least spare himself some pain and build a team around special teams and defense.

Flik - By stacked, I mean having 3 or 4 TEs on the same team.

raz - Damn you for picking up Teyo! That would have solved my dumb TE problem.

Dawn - I'm HHH. I'm mulling over offering you something for Clark.

Flik - By stacked, I mean having 3 or 4 TEs on the same team.

Did you see who had Bulger, Holcomb and Maddox (I think that was his starter, might be wrong)? Same diff.

Anywoo, I understand though. It's really stupid to have THAT much stock just because your like "OMG~! I WANNA WIN"

I mean, really now. That's just silly.

Guest Smell the ratings!!!
Did you see who had Bulger, Holcomb and Maddox (I think that was his starter, might be wrong)? Same diff.

that was me. I just picked up Bulger because he didn't get drafted and he RUELZ!!!1

Ephedras - I don't wanna trade Martin unless Im getting a RB in return, even as bad as he is. Im also not sure why you'd want to trade Tommy Maddox and get warner..

HHH - Pittman for Robinson, eh, Im not that desperate.

Edited by MarvinisaLunatic

well boo hoo..

I wish someone would have said "Koren Robinson has been suspended for a game by the Seahawks for breaking unspecified team rules" before the game started, as opposed to telling me this after the game was over.

Now you know how I felt when I took a couple of players earlier in the season off of the waivers figuring they were alright, but NO~! Dumbass yahoo just doesn't decide to update their shit.

I don't think anyone outside of Holmgren knew about Robinson before the game. He started in every league I'm in.

NOW AVALIABLE:

Tommy Maddox

49 of 76 for 596 yards, 4 TD's and 3 picks. Guranteed to throw his balls off every game.

I don't think anyone outside of Holmgren knew about Robinson before the game. He started in every league I'm in.

NOW AVALIABLE:

Tommy Maddox

49 of 76 for 596 yards, 4 TD's and 3 picks. Guranteed to throw his balls off every game.

YOU FUCKER! YOU HAD TO PUT HIM UP AFTER I GOT RID OF CHAD JOHNSON~!

*dejected*

...this just isn't my league this year...

well now it seems like Bulger is the O-fficial starter in St. Louis (for a while anyway), and assuming I can pry Warner from Marvin I won't need Maddox. Besides, you wisely rejected our trades once you picked up the fearsome Jake Delhomme. :P

well now it seems like Bulger is the O-fficial starter in St. Louis (for a while anyway), and assuming I can pry Warner from Marvin I won't need Maddox. Besides, you wisely rejected our trades once you picked up the fearsome Jake Delhomme. :P

Actually, Raza also put a trade through that I originally cancelled and so I lost Chad Johnson as well. I ended up with Doug Johnson (which isn't too terrible, but still).

When it rains, it's fucking pouring for me.

Doug Johnson is actually a wise move considering you have Vick though. I heard he may be out longer than they hoped, and he certainly is an injury risk when he comes back.

Doug Johnson is actually a wise move considering you have Vick though. I heard he may be out longer than they hoped, and he certainly is an injury risk when he comes back.

Yes, it IS a wise move.

Except I decided against the trade on the fact that I wasn't convinced that I should make the trade. I was expecting Vick back soon (but as you said, he's out more). And more, with a starting QB out there (Delhomme) and I had HIS backup (Rodney) I figured I might as well try my luck with the free route.

Oh well. I'm not really mad about it, just need to let it out.

Only thing that pisses me off more is that I hit a bye week for about half my team. THE GOOD HALF.

Needless to say, I'm seriously banking on special teams right now as my only offense.

I got a nice offer for Maddox, so if you anybody wants him talk to me soon. (like very soon)