TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Guest Ripper

What posters do you know personally

Guest papacita

Um...I don't know anyone here personally.

As to who I'd wanna meet...uh...you all scare me quite frankly, but if I had to choose...Malibu, Dames, Kotz (seems cool enough), Flyboy and maybe TSA.

Guest kingkamala

I haven't met any posters but I've probably seen HartFan86 at a local WWE house show or an indy show without knowing it. I'd like to meet AngleSault and Kotzenjunge for shits and giggles and I'd like to meet Zack Malibu and the Dames just because they seem like cool mofos.

Kamala, they is cool mofos. And Zack...you...me...DA LAAAAAAADIES. In Rhode Isle. I'm calling it in a year, buddy. We're gonna fuckin GET DOWN, BABY!

Dames, just to hang out and talk about all kinds of things while walking around NYC. (And to hell with Denny's, bro. I'd take you to BENNIGAN'S~!)

Sakura, because I mark for female hardcore gamers. I lived with one for five years and we had had some good times.

SweetNSexyDiva, cause she's turned out to be a good friend and we bounce things off each other all the time.

CanadianChick because she's just the cat's meow.

Choken, because us true black-and-blue metalheads have to stick together.

Yuna, because I would have to treat her to dinner and a movie for the banner she did for me, and I repay my debts.

LaParkaYourCar, for the same reason.

RRRudo, just to see what else is rattling around in his head.

Downhome, even though I had been meaning to pull the AIM trigger and rap with him, but I keep forgetting to.

I'm all for a TSM meet, but I have seen such a situation all but destroy places to post/chat online before.

Guest Spaceman Spiff

Would now be the right time to admit I've been stalking Papacita around the streets of Philly?

Guest MrRant

Since Jingus doesn't even want to meet me I am going to go the CJ route and stab you all in the face if I get the chance.

On a side note I would meet Tom, Vern, KKK, Jingus, Marney, Flyboy, and SP. I would also like meet Tyler to bitch slap him into reality.

Guest Zack Malibu
Kamala, they is cool mofos. And Zack...you...me...DA LAAAAAAADIES. In Rhode Isle. I'm calling it in a year, buddy. We're gonna fuckin GET DOWN, BABY!

Oh, to quote that dancin' Kotz, FO SHEEZ. I can't believe I forgot to mention Papacita in my post either, since we usually have a good time tradin' stories on AIM.

At any rate, as stated before, a TSM meet and greet will happen to an extent for any New Englanders or those willing to trek to MA for the 9/6 ROH show. Tickets already on sale.

Guest EricMM

There are a few people I'd like to meet on here. I'd assume they know who they are. The requisites are:

1) They show enough intelligence to type correctly, or at least coherently. I don't demand perfect grammar, but someone who cares about what they sound like enough to go back and edit out mistakes is nice. It's hard enough to sound smart on here without your grammar fucking up the process...

2) They have said something that has made me genuinely laugh or think. And I don't mean laugh at the stupidity, nor think about how much of a moron they are.

3) They post in CE enough for me to notice them. POSSIBLY if they post enough somewhere else for me to notice them, but it's unlikely. For example TSA. I recognize her for her LSD posts, but I don't want to discuss it with her. I imagine it would go something like this: "OMG this is my boyf Tony he gives me like six thousand orgasms! Long distance relationships can work when there's LOVE!!"

4) They're not so weird that they freak even me out. And I can take a lot.

Guest TheGame2705

Choken you make me feel like trash as I said I wanted to meet you.

Guest The Czech Republic
DJ Jeff and Alina. One of them needs a good, hard fucking.

What happened to Alina? She used to be cool then she went nuts or something. And if that was really her in those pics she didn't look too bad.

Guys...guys, guys!

WWE Fan Axxess is going to be held at the Jacob Javits Conventions Center for WM 20. Now, even if people can't go to Mania, I'm sure they could go to that. We could do a TSM meet there. What do you think?

Dames

Guest T®ITEC

When is all of this WM stuff going on, anyway? I gots t' know what school days to skip.

TSM > Utah Skool.

Last Sunday in March, isn't it?

Oh, and I forgot, add stardust to that list... I would have said so earlier, but you don;t post as often as you used to sweetie....

Guest bravesfan

Wrestlemania XX is March 14th, while Axxess takes place on the 11th, 12th and 13th, if I'm not mistaken.

Throw my hat in there: even if I can't procure a ticket to the show, I'm guaranteed at Axxess.

Guest fk teale
I've tried to get Marney and Dames to let me call them before, but the whiney little paranoids wouldn't give me their phone numbers.

It is crazy to give out your phone number to strangers off the internet. However driving a thousand miles to meet them is a very reasonable thing to do.

I think it would be rad to meet Marney and also probably Tom and uh I guess EricMM too. :(

Guest evenflowDDT

I don't know anybody from the board IRL, though I probably should...it's surprising how many posters are from the Bay Area, though most are really closer to Sacto (I think). Close, but no cigar, especially since I don't own a car (OMG IT RHYMED~!). If there was ever some big event though, Amtrak's only $20 I guess...and I could stay at a friend's house.

Anyway, as for people I'd like to meet:

Zack, Rando, Sandman, CJ, Bruiser, godthedog, IDRM, CWM, Superstar, Kinetic, Incandenza, CoreyLazarus, Jingus, MrRant, Kotz, Edwin Macphisto, I'm sure there are many others, I'm just forgetting because it's so early in the morning. From what I can tell there are few people here I wouldn't want to hang out with, but the above people I mentioned as wanting to hang out with because there's stuff we could actually do. I'm a fairly boring person IRL, but I know with the above people I can at least watch some films or listen to some CDs, if nothing else. But the people I've mentioned and I have like enough personalities that that wouldn't be an issue though. Shouldn't at least I hope ;)

Guest Zack Malibu
Guys...guys, guys!

WWE Fan Axxess is going to be held at the Jacob Javits Conventions Center for WM 20. Now, even if people can't go to Mania, I'm sure they could go to that. We could do a TSM meet there. What do you think?

Dames

With them having a full-fledged Axxess this year (they didn't have as large an event this past year at WM), the odds of me being up there on my company's nickel looks better and better, so count me in.

Even if not, I'll save like a mofo to make it to NY, so I'm down for a WM meet and greet.

Guest Choken One

I say we all book a Privite Jet (on Anglesault's credit account) and Fly to Dames's Home and Tie him up and do things unpleasant to him.

Guest Zack Malibu
I say we all book a Privite Jet (on Anglesault's credit account) and Fly to Dames's Home and Tie him up and do things unpleasant to him.

Like watch Smackdown with him?

Guest welshjerichomark

I've decided that when i get a car, i'm going to drive up to the midlands and stalk all the british smarks. :firedevil:

Guest cobainwasmurdered
DJ Jeff and Alina. One of them needs a good, hard fucking.

I'm sure Jeff would be up for that.

Guest bob_barron
Guys...guys, guys!

Dames

I'm only going to go down to NY if I get tickets to Mania. It's not worth missing school just to go to Axxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxess

Guest Choken One

I am damn buggered by the low love for me...EVERYONE should want to meet me!

Guest CanadianChick

People I would like to meet:

-A lot of the female wrestling posters (Sakura, Yuna, Candie, Miss Independant, ect, ect.)

-OAOAST (especially the HeldDown crew)

-RRR (That would be just fun to have discussions with him)

-AngleSault (see RRR)

-Spoon

-Styles_Clash

-Micheal Joel Benoit (that's his name now, right?)

-Dames (well, duh)

-BPS (a fellow RVD fan)

-Choken

-Uh, there's probably more I can't think of.