TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Murmuring Beast

Note to all those that love to see people banned

OK, we've seen many assholes around here recently, but what is with people immediately wanting to get people banned or screaming "OMG BAN PLZ~" at every opportunity? What does it achieve? If the Mods care they will do it themselves. I'm just getting tired of people who have a hard-on for people getting banned and feel the irresistible need to suck up to the Mods by telling them to ban someone.

And then when they do get banned, it's all "Oh, I love you, Dames" etc. It's stupid and they should just grow up.

OK, we've seen many assholes around here recently, but what is with people immediately wanting to get people banned or screaming "OMG BAN PLZ~" at every opportunity? What does it achieve? If the Mods care they will do it themselves. I'm just getting tired of people who have a hard-on for people getting banned and feel the irresistible need to suck up to the Mods by telling them to ban someone.

And then when they do get banned, it's all "Oh, I love you, Dames" etc. It's stupid and they should just grow up.

Meh, sometimes it aliviates(sp?) the boredom. Anybody who goes OMG bAN PLZ~! and means it is, of course, a dick. It's a message board. If they've done something wrong, and they deserve to be banned, PM a mod or have fun with the poster. Just don't take it all so seriously.

Oh, and Dames doesn't need to ban someone for me to love him :wub:

Guest The Grand Pubah of 1620

I have noticed this also. Whenever someone new comes in, whether they are a troll or not, the same group of posters always cries for thier banning.

In reality all this accomplishes is chasing away new posters. Plus it makes the people who call for the bannings to look like idiots.

You know, just becasue a new poster wants to start a thread introducing him/herself doesn't always make them a troll.

Guest cobainwasmurdered

no it does NOT happen to every new poster. It happens to the stupid morons like You Johnson, and other morons who are incapable of making an intelligent post.

Spiderpoet was once new to this forum and no one flamed him for being a newbie, he was quickly established because he brought the CONTENT, something you have never done.

Anyone who bitches about how we chase away new members needs to do some fucking research and you'll find 99% of the people that get flamed turn out to be either previously banned users are dumbasses like DJ Jeff.

Guest HungryJack

Y'know CWM, you're the last person that should be calling out ANYONE about their so-called 'lack of intelligence' in their posts. because, YOU , my friend, come off as the biggest fucking retard on this board.

See, you may not like Johnson, and thats fine. At least his posts don't contain random capitalization of words that really shouldn't be capitalized.

I don't see the beef with Johnson, or is it simply because his opinions differ from yours?

CWM< you calling anyone unintelligent, a post whore, or a troll is the pot calling the kettle black.

Y'know CWM, you're the last person that should be calling out ANYONE about their so-called 'lack of intelligence' in their posts. because, YOU , my friend, come off as the biggest fucking retard on this board.

See, you may not like Johnson, and thats fine. At least his posts don't contain random capitalization of words that really shouldn't be capitalized.

I don't see the beef with Johnson, or is it simply because his opinions differ from yours?

CWM< you calling anyone unintelligent, a post whore, or a troll is the pot calling the kettle black.

There's a difference between random capitalization and stupidity...

Guest The Old Me

No, they really could be considered one in the same. Carry on.

Guest cobainwasmurdered

ow. Gee JAcK WiLiCkErS JACk. Why the hate? We used to get along just fine I thought. Whatever.

First off Jack, I've never claimed to be the most intelligent poster here. In fact I've put down my intelligence a number of time. I'm not that bright. I'll probably never get into a good School or get a high paying job. I'll be doing hard manual labour all my life because I never applied myself properly in school. Does that make things clearer? I'm an idiot. I spent all my teenage years in a stoned stupor moving from one group home to another. I'm High Functioning Autisic by the way. Nothing comes easy to me and alot of the times I come off as a immature little kid. I realize this but can't help it. I'm sorry if that bothers you.

Jack the post whoring stuff is old news. I haven't made more than 30 posts in a day in over 6 months. Heck I've gone weeks without even posting.

Why do I not like Johnson? Because I disagree with what he says and because it's impossible to debate with him as he ignores what you say and keeps harping on the same point that has been argued away 100 times by 100 different posters.

I hope that satisfies you. I really don't want to get in a flame war with you as I happen to like you. I'd rather we could work out our differences privately. But I understand if you don't want to.

Guest The Old Me
I'll probably never get into a good School or get a high paying job. I'll be doing hard manual labour all my life because I never applied myself properly in school. Does that make things clearer? I'm an idiot. I spent all my teenage years in a stoned stupor

WHOA!! No worries CWM, that sounds like a carbon copy of myself.

Guest The Old Me

No, they really could be considered one in the same. Carry on.

Not always. CWM may capitalize randomly, but he usually brings the content, and rarely posts like a moron.

All I said was, it "could" be considered the same. Now, move along, nothing to see here.

Guest Retro Rob

Disregarding intelligence... Having a conversation with CWM is relatively simple and not aggravating. Then imagine trying to debate a point with Johnson who starts screaming about his own personal beliefs, which are all supposedly facts because he believes them. I can care less about whether someone uses capital letters correctly as long as they aren't pissing me off with their content. I can also care less about people who write very well and are still jackasses when it comes right down to it.

Guest Mattdotcom

CWM is Choken One? What?

Guest JudasSault
You are the worst gimmick poster ever.

*ahem*

I beg to differ.

Guest Mattdotcom

If he didn't have that picture in his sig and that avatar, he'd be a little better. But what do bird shit and a dirty last name have to do with scratching and leaving? Get an exit sign for your avatar and a picture of some fleas for your sig, or vice versa.

Ass.

Guest caboose
You are the worst gimmick poster ever.

*ahem*

I beg to differ.

Who are you? And what is your gimmick?

Guest The Flying Dutchman

He says he has a gimmick, but really doesn't ... so ... that's his gimmick, in a roundabout way.

Guest JudasSault

At first my gimmick was to talk in a Bible style. Then I got bored, so now my gimmick is just talking in bold, and going round saying I'm the leader of the Ministry of Gimmicks. Plus it makes me feel cool.

As to who I am: YOU SHALL NEVER FIGURE IT OUT~!!! Yeah.

Guest JudasSault
Also my gimmick of being a gimmick without a gimmick must make me the lamest of all gimmicks. Or something

Guest caboose
Also my gimmick of being a gimmick without a gimmick must make me the lamest of all gimmicks. Or something

The thing with gimmicks is that they really have to make an effort to make them work. With you not putting any effort brings you close, but 'Scrathes Head and leaves' is just copying and pasting. Which means he is putting in less effort than you. Thus he is the worst gimmick.

Guest Kotzenjunge

"OMG BAN PLZ~" is just really funny, that's why I say it anyway. Kinda like the old standby "OMG WTF!?!" that has fallen to the wayside.