TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Murmuring Beast

Note to all those that love to see people banned

Guest cobainwasmurdered
my gnomes DO rock

So does my God.

cthulhu.gif

Besides CWM, you were the one that unintentionaly got me interested in Lovecraft's works.

how'd i do that again?

Guest The Old Me

Gnomes rule. Nirvana rules. The rest of you are somewhere in between.

Guest The Old Me
That means I rule then eh?

I guess indirectly you would, since you can be associated with BOTH Gnomes and Nirvana, although I didn't mean for it to work out quite that way.

Guest The Grand Pubah of 1620

So how do you explain all this shit you've been talking about me then CWM?

Of all the things you have claimed about me you have yet to show any type of anything to back it up. You just keep running your mouth but nothing substantial ever comes out.

Why is that?

Guest Choken One

Because all it does is spring MORE senseless and mind boggling rhetoric from the highly enlightened babble that you have become world famous for.

Guest Ripper
So how do you explain all this shit you've been talking about me then CWM?

Of all the things you have claimed about me you have yet to show any type of anything to back it up. You just keep running your mouth but nothing substantial ever comes out.

Why is that?

And he has pointed out the 2 threads in here that you made quite the booty-hole of yourself.

Jussayin.

Actually he said a couple of things about me and I have yet to see anything to back what he said up.

Just sayin'.

Guest Ripper
Actually he said a couple of things about me and I have yet to see anything to back what he said up.

Just sayin'.

Oh...my fault. I thought you were talking about the moron part.

Nevermind then.

One more thing...

Johnson is not always flamed. I certaintly don't follow him around and flame him. Although I must admit I do flame him when I see him say something stupid...so I probably flame 90% of his posts. Johnson can not admit when he's wrong or even the possibility he MIGHT be wrong. He contributes nothing to any intelligent conversation nor has proven he's even capable of doing so.

Well if the first part of this is true then please explain to me why you started shit with me in raz's Lucha thread.

I have also contributed to several threads in my time here, as a starter and just a poster.

So just do us all a favor and keep your mouth shut about me until you can back up the shit that is coming out of your mouth.

Guest cobainwasmurdered
One more thing...

Johnson is not always flamed. I certaintly don't follow him around and flame him. Although I must admit I do flame him when I see him say something stupid...so I probably flame 90% of his posts. Johnson can not admit when he's wrong or even the possibility he MIGHT be wrong. He contributes nothing to any intelligent conversation nor has proven he's even capable of doing so.

Well if the first part of this is true then please explain to me why you started shit with me in raz's Lucha thread.

I have also contributed to several threads in my time here, as a starter and just a poster.

So just do us all a favor and keep your mouth shut about me until you can back up the shit that is coming out of your mouth.

I'm sorry did you not notice what forum you posted in? This is NO HOLDS BARRED. I can flame your silly ass from one end of this forum to another for no better reason than that I feel like it. Anyone can do it to anyone else. Becasue this is the FLAMING FOLDER! It's specifically MADE so we can flame posters We don't like, and I happen to NOT like you.

So yeah if I see a post by you in this folder and I feel like it, I am going to flame you. Just like anyone could flame me if they feel like it. That's just the way this place is. Deal with it and STOP WHINING about how noone is offering you any proof.

We have.You Ignored it. We did it again. You ignored it again. Rather.Rinse.Repeat ad naseaum.

I'll save you time by posting your post for you.

Johnson: CWM what you just said makes no sense. Why do you flame me in NHB?

Let me refresh your memory...

Nowhere did you say anything about NHB, you said you didn't follow me around and flame me unless I said something stupid. I am well aware where we are, quit avoiding the point here. I said nothing stupid in the Lucha thread you just flamed me. Now, do you want me to walk you through every post or can you be a big boy and do it yourself.

I am still waiting for you to show where I argued with someone in the Banky thread.

Guest Kingpk

You take internet message boards WAY too seriously. It's like you're obsessed with being right and getting the best of things in an arguement.

Want an example? The multitude of Kobe threads that discuss his legal troubles.

You take internet message boards WAY too seriously. It's like you're obsessed with being right and getting the best of things in an arguement.

Want an example? The multitude of Kobe threads that discuss his legal troubles.

I am usually a pretty layed back guy. If I am right and know it, nobody will tell me different, unless they can prove me wrong. Nobody ever, and I mean ever did that in the Kobe thread.

As far as CWM is concerned, he has been busting my balls for months and I'm getting tired of it. Especially whe he has no fucking clue what he saying.

But ususally I am a pretty cool guy. Just don't fuck with me.

I am still waiting for you to show where I argued with someone in the Banky thread.

Was that the Banky thread where you wouldn't believe he wasn't Tiff?

No, the ban thread.

I totally admitted I was wrong about Tiff/Zack. I was proven wrong. Something I have no problem doing.

Guest godthedog

you could say the same of the people who incessantly argue with him (ripper and me). or of marney.

I totally admitted I was wrong about Tiff/Zack. I was proven wrong. Something I have no problem doing.

speaking of which, what happened to zack? is he on vacation or something?

Guest cobainwasmurdered

Nowhere did you say anything about NHB, you said you didn't follow me around and flame me unless I said something stupid. I am well aware where we are, quit avoiding the point here. I said nothing stupid in the Lucha thread you just flamed me. Now, do you want me to walk you through every post or can you be a big boy and do it yourself.

Your point is... I said I don't follow you around. I then said if I happen to SEE a post of yours in NHB than if I FEEL like it I'll make fun of you.

Do.You.Understand? Or should I dumb it down for you.

CWM No Like Johnson. CWM Thinks Johnson Is A Johnson.

Guest cobainwasmurdered

speaking of which, what happened to zack? is he on vacation or something?

Zack's here. He's still posting lots.

Your point is... I said I don't follow you around. I then said if I happen to SEE a post of yours in NHB than if I FEEL like it I'll make fun of you.

Do.You.Understand? Or should I dumb it down for you.

CWM No Like Johnson. CWM Thinks Johnson Is A Johnson.

This...

I certaintly don't follow him around and flame him. Although I must admit I do flame him when I see him say something stupid...so I probably flame 90% of his posts.

and this...

I said I don't follow you around. I then said if I happen to SEE a post of yours in NHB than if I FEEL like it I'll make fun of you.

aren't the same thing, ass.

But you are doing one hell of a jog avoiding the points here.

This guy is on borrowed time.

What does that mean?

I have been a part of this forum for months, with little to no problems. CWM makes it his mission to fuck with me and just because I am standing up for myself I am on borrowed time? I want him to back up his comments, that's all.

Go give somebody some advise, gal.

Guest godthedog

What does that mean?

I have been a part of this forum for months, with little to no problems. CWM makes it his mission to fuck with me and just because I am standing up for myself I am on borrowed time? I want him to back up his comments, that's all.

calm the hell down, yo, she wasn't talking about you. she was talking about the guy who wants "suck moles dead mommies boobies."

What does that mean?

calm the fuck down, she wasn't talking about you. she was talking about the guy who wants "suck moles dead mommies boobies."

Sorry, I didn't pay attention to his post.

My apologies TSM09.

Guest Texas Small Arms 09

Johnson, I don't like you and I'm sure you don't like me. Now that that is taken care of, please learn to read some. Just because I like CWM as a poster does not mean I'll side with him on everything. Granted you are a fool, and if you don't see to think so let us all take a spelling lesson from you. Words like "tastless" "flameing" and "pasteing"

Learn to read everything before you comment, that is all I ask. And that isn't a lot (hell I would ask for intelligent posts but that's stretching it)

(hell I would ask for intelligent posts but that's stretching it)

First off, I apologized. Second, when I clicked the link from the thread page it took me to your post, I thought it was the next one from mine. Third, you should read more of my post. I am a very intelligent person. I just don't waste it on morons. It's easier and a lot more fun to sink to their level. But when it's called for I am probably one of the most intelligent people here.

Please don't be so hard on my typos, I type faster then I think occasionally.

Guest Texas Small Arms 09

There is a reason I avoid your posts if at all possible.

There is a reason I avoid your posts if at all possible.

and I thank you from the bottom of my heart. :lol:

This...

I certaintly don't follow him around and flame him. Although I must admit I do flame him when I see him say something stupid...so I probably flame 90% of his posts.

and this...

I said I don't follow you around. I then said if I happen to SEE a post of yours in NHB than if I FEEL like it I'll make fun of you.

aren't the same thing, ass.

Yes they are...