TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Murmuring Beast

Note to all those that love to see people banned

Guest Kotzenjunge
*scratches head and leaves*

I love this guy. He really doesn't need the sig and avatar though.

Then imagine trying to debate a point with Johnson who starts screaming about his own personal beliefs, which are all supposedly facts because he believes them.

Um, that also sounds like Anglesault, and no one has a problem with him. The only reason in my mind, is because most of you agree with his opinions, whether asked for or not, no matter how overdramatic or over-the-top he may present them. He's no different than Johnson, except he says the right things, likes the right people, and dislikes the right people. Johnson's opinions differ from the majority and he is always flamed for it, nevermind he doesn't initiate the attacks. Just look at CMW's post from the first page. Was it necessary for CMW to call him a moron? Who cares if it's NHB, I've seen people banned for less than that.

Guest godthedog

bullshit, bullshit, bullshit. anglesault actually knows how to make arguments, and can back up his points with examples. he says it in a pretty dickish way, but he can make valid points. have you ever had an argument with johnson? it's impossible. the man does not know how to argue. at all. look at the gamecop "you fucking retard" thread, and check out his posts. it reads like a checklist of personal attacks and fallacies. if someone tries to refute anglesault with a valid point, anglesault will at least address the point. johnson ignores or misunderstands pretty much everything you have to say against his viewpoint.

i'm so sick of this "oh, you don't like _____ just because his opinion is different" shit, as it's pretty clear to me that anyone who says this shit also does not know how to argue. if you can't see the difference between an anglesault argument and a johnson argument, then there's really no point in discussing any of this with you. hell, i disagree with lethargic about everything, but i still like him because i can have an intelligent argument with him. most of the regulars here outside of the WWE folder drones are the same way.

Guest RavishingRickRudo

This is easy.

Trolls = Christians

Mods = Lions

Posters = Romans

*thumbs down*

Guest SP-1

Strangely enough, Rick . . . I like that analogy.

Oh, and, just for old times sake: OMG WTF??

Guest Red Hot Thumbtack In The Eye
Was it necessary for CMW to call him a moron? Who cares if it's NHB, I've seen people banned for less than that.

Somehow I doubt that.

Guest The Grand Pubah of 1620
bullshit, bullshit, bullshit.  anglesault actually knows how to make arguments, and can back up his points with examples.  he says it in a pretty dickish way, but he can make valid points.  have you ever had an argument with johnson?  it's impossible.  the man does not know how to argue.  at all.  look at the gamecop "you fucking retard" thread, and check out his posts.  it reads like a checklist of personal attacks and fallacies.  if someone tries to refute anglesault with a valid point, anglesault will at least address the point.  johnson ignores or misunderstands pretty much everything you have to say against his viewpoint.

i'm so sick of this "oh, you don't like _____ just because his opinion is different" shit, as it's pretty clear to me that anyone who says this shit also does not know how to argue.  if you can't see the difference between an anglesault argument and a johnson argument, then there's really no point in discussing any of this with you.  hell, i disagree with lethargic about everything, but i still like him because i can have an intelligent argument with him.  most of the regulars here outside of the WWE folder drones are the same way.

You are wrong there. When I argue I don't ignore or misunderstand anything. It's just that when I am proving a point, I prove it, and that it.

There is no need to argue any further.

and CWM, I am still waiting for you to back up what you said last week.

EDIT: and if I am wrong I can admit it.

bullshit, bullshit, bullshit.  anglesault actually knows how to make arguments, and can back up his points with examples.  he says it in a pretty dickish way, but he can make valid points.  have you ever had an argument with johnson?  it's impossible.  the man does not know how to argue.  at all.  look at the gamecop "you fucking retard" thread, and check out his posts.  it reads like a checklist of personal attacks and fallacies.  if someone tries to refute anglesault with a valid point, anglesault will at least address the point.  johnson ignores or misunderstands pretty much everything you have to say against his viewpoint.

i'm so sick of this "oh, you don't like _____ just because his opinion is different" shit, as it's pretty clear to me that anyone who says this shit also does not know how to argue.  if you can't see the difference between an anglesault argument and a johnson argument, then there's really no point in discussing any of this with you.  hell, i disagree with lethargic about everything, but i still like him because i can have an intelligent argument with him.  most of the regulars here outside of the WWE folder drones are the same way.

You are wrong there. When I argue I don't ignore or misunderstand anything. It's just that when I am proving a point, I prove it, and that it.

There is no need to argue any further.

Well, that proved the doubters wrong...

Guest Retro Rob
Then imagine trying to debate a point with Johnson who starts screaming about his own personal beliefs, which are all supposedly facts because he believes them.

Um, that also sounds like Anglesault, and no one has a problem with him. The only reason in my mind, is because most of you agree with his opinions, whether asked for or not, no matter how overdramatic or over-the-top he may present them. He's no different than Johnson, except he says the right things, likes the right people, and dislikes the right people. Johnson's opinions differ from the majority and he is always flamed for it, nevermind he doesn't initiate the attacks. Just look at CMW's post from the first page. Was it necessary for CMW to call him a moron? Who cares if it's NHB, I've seen people banned for less than that.

Actually I rarely agree with Anglesault, but he is willing to admit when he is wrong in a round about way. Johnson's opinions do not always differ from the majority and even if they did that's not the problem. It's the way he presents them. Not as opinions, but as COLD HARD FACTS.

Also, people may have been banned for less than "moron", but not in the NHB folder.

Guest Anglesault

I'm not quite sure how my name has once again been included in something that I have nothing to do with.

Guest Retro Rob
I'm not quite sure how my name has once again been included in something that I have nothing to do with.

Because you are so damn popular. Maybe well-known is a better term.

Same difference.

Guest cobainwasmurdered
CMW's

First it's C.W.M. NOT CMW. I don't know if there's a point to the misspelling of my abbreviation nor do I particularly care.

Um, that also sounds like Anglesault, and no one has a problem with him. The only reason in my mind, is because most of you agree with his opinions, whether asked for or not, no matter how overdramatic or over-the-top he may present them. He's no different than Johnson, except he says the right things, likes the right people, and dislikes the right people.

Go read the archives. Anglesault has at different times been either the most hated poster or the most loved poster, but at any time there was always a large group of people that not only disagreed with him but hated his guts. Alot of people still do. They have their own message board, it's called WDI.

Johnson's opinions differ from the majority and he is always flamed for it, nevermind he doesn't initiate the attacks.

Johnson is not always flamed. I certaintly don't follow him around and flame him. Although I must admit I do flame him when I see him say something stupid...so I probably flame 90% of his posts. Johnson can not admit when he's wrong or even the possibility he MIGHT be wrong. He contributes nothing to any intelligent conversation nor has proven he's even capable of doing so.

Just look at CMW's post from the first page. Was it necessary for CMW to call him a moron? Who cares if it's NHB, I've seen people banned for less than that.

Necessary? Probably not. Deserved? Yes, in my opinion it was. A great deal of people happen to agree with me. Of course Johnson would probably label our reactions to him as "Overreactions" and "Troll Witch hunts." I feel that everything I've said to him was warranted.

Guest Agent of Oblivion

Actually, I do remember a specific incident where Johnson blatantly admitted he was wrong. In the thread where Zack came out of the closet.

About being Tiffany Malibu.

Guest The Grand Pubah of 1620

I have on more then one occasion admitted I was wrong. But guess what? If CWM admitted that, he'd be wrong, and he is unable to do that.

Guest cobainwasmurdered

Not really. I admit I'm wrong all the time.

I was wrong to invade WDI all those months ago.

I was wrong to consider Alfdogg a intelligent poster.

I was wrong to give Anglesault mod power at Vanilla Midgets.

I was wrong about the whole space alien lizard blobs control the planet by their monopoly of pet rocks.

Guest RavishingRickRudo

Yeeeessss...

You were and ARE wrong about the whole space alien lizard blobs control the planet by their monopoly of pet rocks....

So just go about your business, there's nothing to see here...

RRR: Shady Character.

Guest Brickwall

Geez, listen.

People that muster enough hate to have numerous posters wanting them banned most likely are complete idiots anyway. I would gladly accept the moniker of the "elitest" board instead of the haven for morons.

And no. Johnson does not know how to argue. Example:

Brickwall: This brick is red.

Johnson: No...its blue.

Brickwall: Well here are paint swatches that match the brick and it clearly says this color is red. Here is a red crayon, as stated on its wrapper, that clearly matches the color of the brick. Here is a can of spray paint that says "Cap matches color of paint". The can says red and the cap matches the brick. There is Bert and Ernie telling the kids that today's color is red and they are using the brick as a example. Here is a complete stranger walking by. Sir...what color is this brick.

Stranger: Why its red, of course.

Brickwall: Thanks. So you see, Johnson, this brick is obviously red.

Johnson: Don't you...oppress my opinion because I have the guts to be different. It is blue and I proved it. You just can't accept that I think differently than you. HA!

*runs*

So yes, CWM was justified in calling this young man a moron seeing as all signs point to him being a moron.

Shit...even I get it.

Guest The Old Me

It looks like people are getting thehmselves banned around here anyway. No one even has time to call for their heads. Was there a recent banning that pissed someone off or something?

Guest Retro Rob
Geez, listen.

People that muster enough hate to have numerous posters wanting them banned most likely are complete idiots anyway. I would gladly accept the moniker of the "elitest" board instead of the haven for morons.

And no. Johnson does not know how to argue. Example:

Brickwall: This brick is red.

Johnson: No...its blue.

Brickwall: Well here are paint swatches that match the brick and it clearly says this color is red. Here is a red crayon, as stated on its wrapper, that clearly matches the color of the brick. Here is a can of spray paint that says "Cap matches color of paint". The can says red and the cap matches the brick. There is Bert and Ernie telling the kids that today's color is red and they are using the brick as a example. Here is a complete stranger walking by. Sir...what color is this brick.

Stranger: Why its red, of course.

Brickwall: Thanks. So you see, Johnson, this brick is obviously red.

Johnson: Don't you...oppress my opinion because I have the guts to be different. It is blue and I proved it. You just can't accept that I think differently than you. HA!

*runs*

So yes, CWM was justified in calling this young man a moron seeing as all signs point to him being a moron.

Shit...even I get it.

^ GOD

Guest Agent of Oblivion

Don't run this into the ground, man..the mortar will start to crumble.

Guest Plushy Al Logan
You guys are all MORONS~!~!~!~!~!

Just thank your lucky stars that I'm not a mod, I would have banned every single one of you just for posting in this thread. Execpt for CWM, I live in fear his gnomes could possibly overthrow the Great Cthulhu.

Guest Ripper
You  guys are all  MORONS~!~!~!~!~!

Just thank your lucky stars that I'm not a mod, I would have banned every single one of you just for posting in this thread. Execpt for CWM, I live in fear his gnomes could possibly overthrow the Great Cthulhu.

*thanks lucky stars*

*leaves*

Guest Plushy Al Logan
my gnomes DO rock

So does my God.

cthulhu.gif

Besides CWM, you were the one that unintentionaly got me interested in Lovecraft's works.

Guest Ripper

*walks back in*

There is way too much of a lovefest vibe starting in here. Plush, you call CWM a asshole ~RIGHT NOW!

Now CWM you call him a dickhole.

This is NHB gentlemen. Don't make me have to lay down the law...

*lays the law down*