TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Murmuring Beast

Note to all those that love to see people banned

Guest The Grand Pubah of 1620
It means as the "F" I was the one who was in charge of the "security" of the house, so to say.

Now when a loud ass kickin party is going on, the last thing you want is the cops in your house.  That is why I met them in the drive as they drove up.

So you never got to actually have fun at the parties?

Sometimes, but business is business and that was my job.

That sucks. If someone told me "We're having a kick ass party, with lots of hot girls and tons of alcohol, but Steve, we're going to need you to sit at the end of the driveway and make sure no cops come", I would tell them to fuck off.

WHERE DID I SAY I SAT AT THE END OF THE DRIVEWAY DURING PARTIES YOU IGNORANT FUCK?

If the cops came I went to the end of the drive, if not I partied with everyone else.

YOU FUCKERS ARE PATHETIC!

Guest Angle-plex
It's called being responsible. Something you guys aren't familiar with, since most of you still live at home with mommy and daddy.

How is sitting at the end of a driveway while other people are partying responsible? And how did you get stuck with that job anyways?

It's called being responsible.  Something you guys aren't familiar with, since most of you still live at home with mommy and daddy.

How is sitting at the end of a driveway while other people are partying responsible? And how did you get stuck with that job anyways?

READ MY POST YOU DUMB BASTARD.

I DIDN'T SIT ANYWHERE!!! GODDAMN ANGLEPLEX, YOU ARE THE MOST IDIOTIC PERSON ON THIS BOARD.

Guest Ripper
It's called being responsible.  Something you guys aren't familiar with, since most of you still live at home with mommy and daddy.

It's called being a mug. How old are you anyways Johnson. 4 years in a fraternity: You must be early 20's at least. Not very mature yet are ya?

Wait a fucking second. Didn't you say you were in highschool last year.

*runs to CE folder to see if it is still there*

Guest Angle-plex
It means as the "F" I was the one who was in charge of the "security" of the house, so to say.

Now when a loud ass kickin party is going on, the last thing you want is the cops in your house.  That is why I met them in the drive as they drove up.

So you never got to actually have fun at the parties?

Sometimes, but business is business and that was my job.

That sucks. If someone told me "We're having a kick ass party, with lots of hot girls and tons of alcohol, but Steve, we're going to need you to sit at the end of the driveway and make sure no cops come", I would tell them to fuck off.

WHERE DID I SAY I SAT AT THE END OF THE DRIVEWAY DURING PARTIES YOU IGNORANT FUCK?

If the cops came I went to the end of the drive, if not I partied with everyone else.

YOU FUCKERS ARE PATHETIC!

Why did the cops just wait at the end of the driveway instead of coming to the door?

Guest Eagan469

he was the frat bitch

Guest The Old Me
It's called being responsible. Something you guys aren't familiar with, since most of you still live at home with mommy and daddy.

Fuck Off douchebag. That is your OPINION, not FACT. Dipshit.

Guest Retro Rob
GODDAMN ANGLEPLEX, YOU ARE THE MOST IDIOTIC PERSON ON THIS BOARD.

HAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!

Guest Retro Rob

No, it's a fact....

BECAUSE JOHNSON SAID IT.

Guest TheZsaszHorsemen

Johnson, if you wouldn't clam up and get all bitchy everytime you debate someone, and basically say: 'I'm right. These are my beliefs, and they're also FACTS!" Then you wouldn't have this problem.

Guest The Old Me

No, it's a fact....

BECAUSE JOHNSON SAID IT.

Sorry, I forgot.

Guest cobainwasmurdered

*hasn't lived at home since he was 13.*

I had my own frigging place by the time I was 19. I an now 20 years old and am Aa Assistant Manafer of a logging camp that consists of over a 1000 people.

What do you do?

Guest The Old Me

*hasn't lived at home since he was 13.*

I had my own frigging place by the time I was 19. I an now 20 years old and am Aa Assistant Manafer of a logging camp that consists of over a 1000 people.

What do you do?

He makes an ass of himself on message boards, and watches for cops in the driveway because the cool kids don't want to party with him.

Guest Choken One

So, Johnson according to your "claims" you were the watch dog or rather the bitch for your "university" frat? This meant while a party, most likely involving FEMALES was occuring just a few yards away...

You were enslaved in an vehicle merely for the stake of watching out for the cops and distracting them.

And according to you it was your "job" and you were being responsible...

Now Johnson...It's disapointing for me to have to say this to you but...You were their patsy, their mark.

They stuck your feeble brained dense slow witted ass in that car because you would be a willing lamb for their sacrifice...They didn't care about you Johnson...They used you for their own good.

Johnson this will not be the first time you are used by wiser, quicker and flat better people then you. I'm sure even your slow reacting somewhat functioning brain can comprehend the fact that you are imbecile beyond all reasonable belief.

Well, looks like you don't have a hell of a lot of friends here Johnson. And don't diss CWM, he's a good bloke.

I feel kinda sorry for you.

Guest Angle-plex
So, Johnson according to your "claims" you were the watch dog or rather the bitch for your "university" frat? This meant while a party, most likely involving FEMALES was occuring just a few yards away...

You were enslaved in an vehicle merely for the stake of watching out for the cops and distracting them.

Now Johnson...It's disapointing for me to have to say this to you but...You were their patsy, their mark.

They stuck your feeble brained dense slow witted ass in that car because you would be a willing lamb for their sacrifice...They didn't care about you Johnson...They used you for their own good.

Johnson this will not be the first time you are used by wiser, quicker and flat better people then you. I'm sure even your slow reacting somewhat functioning brain can comprehend the fact that you are imbecile beyond all reasonable belief.

^ Post of the day~

It actually called the seargent at arms. I made sure order stayed restored at all fraternity functions.

Where in god's name did you feeble little mind get that. I was at the party at all times. When the cops came I ran out the door to meet them before they could come inside.

Vehicle? Where the hell did that come from?

You have no idea what you are talking about. I was elected to my spot by the fraternity just like everyone else. They knew I didn't take shit and I was made the "bouncer" so to say.

I still want to know where this car thing came from, moron.

You really have no clue what you are talking about.