TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Murmuring Beast

Note to all those that love to see people banned

Guest The Old Me
CWM is owned by Prince Paul...and thank god moles mommy is dead. DEad mom'srule.

Mole did you fuck your mommy?

What in the hell happens at night while I'm away? *makes mental note to log on more often at night to watch the dipshits come and go*

Guest The Grand Pubah of 1620
This...

I certaintly don't follow him around and flame him. Although I must admit I do flame him when I see him say something stupid...so I probably flame 90% of his posts.

and this...

I said I don't follow you around. I then said if I happen to SEE a post of yours in NHB than if I FEEL like it I'll make fun of you.

aren't the same thing, ass.

Yes they are...

Read the sentences again dumbass, they aren't the same thing.

This...

I certaintly don't follow him around and flame him. Although I must admit I do flame him when I see him say something stupid...so I probably flame 90% of his posts.

and this...

I said I don't follow you around. I then said if I happen to SEE a post of yours in NHB than if I FEEL like it I'll make fun of you.

Yes they are...

The only difference is him saying in one that he'll flame you if you paste something stupid, while the other says if you paste in NHB he'll flame you.

The only reason he flames you in NHB is because you post dumb shit elsewhere. The two points don't contradict each other in the slightest.

Oh, and CWM said he doesn't follow you around to flame you. Someone owes him an apology...

Guest Retro Rob
This...

and this...

Yes they are...

How fucking stupid are you?

Guest The Flying Dutchman

Jesus, Chave, get out while you can! Save your sanity! Don't make me bring the fish over here.

Guest Ripper
This...

and this...

Yes they are...

The only difference is him saying in one that he'll flame you if you paste something stupid, while the other says if you paste in NHB he'll flame you.

The only reason he flames you in NHB is because you post dumb shit elsewhere. The two points don't contradict each other in the slightest.

Oh, and CWM said he doesn't follow you around to flame you. Someone owes him an apology...

Dude, you are talking to a brickwall. Everything you say makes sense but is falling on deaf ears when you you talk to Johnson.

Guest Brickwall
This...

and this...

Yes they are...

Dude, you are talking to a brickwall. Everything you say makes sense but is falling on deaf ears when you you talk to Johnson.

Whoa, whoa, whoa, there buddy. Don't bring me into this. I fucking get it.

CWM made two statements that have the exact same meaning despite the fact that there is word added in the second statement. They don't contradict each other at all.

See...even I get it.

Guest Ripper
Dude, you are talking to a brickwall.

Is that foreshadowing?

I had to try...and it seems that it worked.

Guest cobainwasmurdered

Man If Brickwall gets involved everytime Johnson does something stupid he'll soon have more posts than I do.

This...

and this...

Yes they are...

^EXACTLY!!!!

Listen carefully, ok?

You made the point I was talking about. CWM said he didn't follow me around and flame me unless I posted something stupid. Well in the Lucha thread that raz started I said nothing stupid, yet CWM flamed me. I do realize it's NHB and that's fine. But CWM shouldn't have said he only flamed me when I posted something stupid, when he had flamed me for no reason what so ever. He contidicted himself and won't admit it.

Understand?

You people are un-fucking-believable.wut30.gif

Guest cobainwasmurdered

heh? I didn't FOLLOW you around. I was in the thread. You had made a post and I saw an oppurtunity to make a joke. Deal.With.It.

EDIT: And don't use the "I didn't say anything stupid" defence because I have yet to seen a post from you that I'd deem intelligent in the slightest.

heh? I didn't FOLLOW you around. I was in the thread. You had made a post and I saw an oppurtunity to make a joke. Deal.With.It.

EDIT: And don't use the "I didn't say anything stupid" defence because I have yet to seen a post from you that I'd deem intelligent in the slightest.

Then you haven't read alot of my post then. I post intelligent content everyday. But I understand if you don't get it. The "intelligent lacking" people sometime have a hard time understanding me.

How about I type slower for you? :lol:

And by the way what was so stupid in the Lucha thread?

Guest Retro Rob
Then you haven't read alot of my post then. I post intelligent content everyday. But I understand if you don't get it. The "intelligent lacking" people sometime have a hard time understanding me.

How about I type slower for you? :lol:

And by the way what was so stupid in the Lucha thread?

Or how about you use proper English?

Guest cobainwasmurdered

I've read your posts they are dumb.

You're really starting to annoy me. If you keep it up I might have to bust HIM out. And you won't like HIM.

Guest Ripper
I've read your posts they are dumb.

You're really starting to annoy me. If you keep it up I might have to bust HIM out. And you won't like HIM.

Chill Johnson...really. You don't want it to happen.

But it may be too late.

*runs*

Oh that one. Let's look at what we've got.

Johnson posts (in a not un-intelligent manner) that he likes the shows, but doesn't understand the language. CWM replies:

*Spanish wrestler looks over at Johnson in the crowd*

Spanish Dude(In Spanish): Man what an ugly mother fucker.

Johnson: Huh? i don't speak the language.

Spanish Dude (In English): Man you're ugly.

Johnson: Wha?

Spanish Dude(in johnsonese): You.notso.smart.

To which Johnson replies:

Two ironically funny things here.

1)  I already said that I watched in on TV.  That wrestler would have to be one bad SOB to see me through a taped wrestling show on Americam television.

2)  I also said I don't understand enough Spanish.  I actually do know the ones that CWM used.

You're trying to hard dumbass.

I call this one a draw. CWM with a reasonably funny, but unprovoked, "attack", and Johnson with a crap comeback.

If anyone else was in Johnson's position, they would have shrugged it aff as a joke and played along with it.

That was The chave Report. You may now carry on with the flame war.

Guest Retro Rob

1) I already said that I watched in on TV. That wrestler would have to be one bad SOB to see me through a taped wrestling show on Americam television.

Yup and he would need super powers as well.

2) I also said I don't understand enough Spanish. I actually do know the ones that CWM used.

Where did he even use Spanish?

Obviously too hard for you to comprehend.

1) I already said that I watched in on TV. That wrestler would have to be one bad SOB to see me through a taped wrestling show on Americam television.

2) I also said I don't understand enough Spanish. I actually do know the ones that CWM used.

He was implying that the "Spanish wrestler" was talking in Spanish. Thus the words he used, "Man what an ugly mother fucker.", would have been in Spanish. But I do know Spanish cuss words from working with Mexicans.

Damn, and you guys say I am thick headed. :huh:

1)  I already said that I watched in on TV.  That wrestler would have to be one bad SOB to see me through a taped wrestling show on Americam television.

2)  I also said I don't understand enough Spanish.  I actually do know the ones that CWM used.

He was implying that the "Spanish wrestler" was talking in Spanish. Thus the words he used, "Man what an ugly mother fucker.", would have been in Spanish. But I do know Spanish cuss words from working with Mexicans.

Yeah Rob, that was obvious. Dumbass...

Guest Retro Rob

So you supposedly understand the "pretend" Spanish used by CWM?

El hombre, lo que un motherfucker feo.

Guest Retro Rob

I don't even know Spanish, but that doesn't sound right. Damn online translator.

Guest EL BRUJ0

*marks out like a cracked-up crackhead for the FISH~!*

And johnson is...

how you say...

ah, yes... ghey.

//Antonio Banderas