TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Guest Memphis

EWR 4.0 Has Officially Been Set Free!

Can you sign anymore guys? If not, then pass it up. You will get another deal with a better network down the line. And this is coming from a guy whose TNA bought out WWE.

Well... I haven't tried the un-charismatic people...

But only because I really didn't want too... I'll see what I can do.

But if I have to pass, I'll pass then. However, I'll be thankful I signed those guys. I'm getting a little nervous with my last two MEs as I'm waiting for TNA or WWE to snatch them up.

Some of the best workers are the most uncharismatic. Perhaps you should look into hiring nonwrestlers to be somewhat of mouthpieces for the POS talkers-terrific wrestlers.

Well it's not that I meant un-charismatic.

I just meant all the good ones were hired.

...except two whom I just signed onto my team full time. Mikey Henderson (Over: 41) and Air Paris (Over: 41). Nice! Managed some decent pick ups.

Well that makes 6 guys who can actually be on my TV screen. Just need four more that can actually go.

Who's left? I could tell you who to pick up

I'm looking for people... Problem is CZW, HWA, FLI, MLW, and them have got them.

That's my biggest problem. Another is the Touring part. I need people SIGNED, not on open contracts.

Edit: So far, Paul London and apparently Orlando Jordan (not bad actually) are pretty good signings that I can make.

Well those two are no-brainers. How about the MMA guys? They can be good too.

Oh I'd sign them up in a minute if I could.

If I wasn't strapped for cash as is, and wasn't Regional size (at 73PI). Then I might make a grab at one or two of them.

I'm currently playing as Steel Domain Wrestling and my top stars are Orlando Jordan, Lenny Lane, Paul London(Current World Champ) with a solid feud going b/w TV Champ Johnny Parks and Ted Dixon

Guys I could sign who are in my Uppermidcard range:

Mike Sullivan, Justice Pain, Joey Ryan, Blitzkreig, Jason Cross, Brandon Robinson, Eddie Colon, Jado, Gedo, Evan Karagias, Eric Justice and Matt Murphy are available to me.

Guys I could sign who are in my Midcard range:

Adam Pearce, B-Boy, Chris The Bambikiller (who the fuck...?), Derek King, Eric Schwarz, GQ, Halo (who the fuck...?), Jason Lee, Jayson Reign, Ken Anderson, Ric Blade, Sean Casey, and Tom Carter are available to me.

...now I just feel like a fucking idiot making that.

How about cheating and signing a created guy to a 0$ contract  :lol:

Already have two created guys (Leo Branford and Marcus Chavayada). At 5k a month. They were signed on for a year because I expected better than this. Turns out not so much so.

I have Ken Anderson in SDW but haven't used him at all except for one match. Meh, too focused on the World & TV Titles and it doesn't help that I have a graveyard slot with only 5 slots to fill. I'm trying to get a second TV show though which should help me out quite a bit money wise as well

Well... I usually tag on someone from another fed whose contract is expiring. Easier to plan....

Yes, but I don't really have any wrestlers whom I can grab from someone else. Too small.

...:( I missed a chance at getting Benoit and Jericho. Cause I'm so small.

Remodeled WLW with Unlimited Cash, 100% Merchandising, 100% Production and 100% Advertisement but had them start at Small with 0 PI and based in Canada. I've managed to raise them to 36 PI behind a weekly "Small" show event on Mondays with my stars being J.R. Ryder, Onyx, Slim J and Brian XL(My current World Champ as Sonjay Dutt decided he was too good for my company). Hopefully I can reach Regional Size fairly soon.

My Roster = Aidan Nathans, Aki Mann, Austin Lee, Brian XL, Chris Parys, Christopher Idol(Currently working as the color commentator), Dan Gibralter, Danny Dallas, Enygma, Fabulous Frederick, J.R. Ryder, JC Ice, Jonny C, Konrad, Lance Silva, Lucian Bagwell, Mike Rapada, Onyx, Red Hot Russ, Scott Kougar, Seth Knight, Shawn Stylez, Shemus, Shinsuke Nakamura, Slim J and Tommy Diablo

Any guys I should try and pick up that are A)Good all around wrestlers(50's & 60's min.), B)Fairly cheap(Under $20,000) and C)Have good charisma?

Fuck You Brian XL! My World Champ just left me, ugh. Knew that I was getting him too over...

Edited by HarleyQuinn

Next time you're offered a TV deal, take it.

:D I actually took my first one.

And so far so good. I'm working on some storylines, and I'd currently be playing the game, if I wasn't dealing with the departure of Just J from TSM (as his banning fucked up my TSM NBA Fantasy league, as it is TSM-Only).

But yah, it's Primetime and on Tuesday. Got a full 1.00 on my first show. It was a great show.

...my charisma sucks on most of my guys though, so I'm trying to pull of lots of matches.

Any guys I should try and pick up that are A)Good all around wrestlers(50's & 60's min.), B)Fairly cheap(Under $20,000) and C)Have good charisma?

He's not 20k, but Adam Windsor is a fucking star. He's a very good player and definitely someone to hook up with.

Also, I don't know if you'll find him, but Chris The Bambikiller is actually quite the goodness for a rookie generated by EWR. I picked him up and he's been worthwhile.

If you ever get a TV deal and have been making money for a couple of months, you'll be able to sign anyone who is NOT an ME.

Guest Anglesault

The match that cost FGB is job

Ric Flair vs Goldberg.

Match Background: This match is for the WWE Intercontinental title. Ric Flair has been WWE Intercontinental champion since 02 February 2004.

The Match: Goldberg receives some punishment by Ric Flair but with that horrid offense, we're the only ones truly being punished. Wack kick from Flair. Goldberg hits a punch, but takes one right back. Again! A slugfest erupts in the ring! Hooks the leg for a two count. Running clothesline from Ric Flair was actually MIGHTY sloppy. There's a two count on the pin. Goldberg is able to duck a clothesline attempt and connect with a counter clothesline. Uninspiring brawling from Goldberg. Check them brawlin' stats, boy. There's a two count on the pin. Goldberg hits a sloppy ass bulldog off the ropes. Ric Flair pulls a mule kick out of nowhere. Sloppy discus punch from Ric Flair barely connects on Goldberg. Ric Flair has Goldberg down on the canvas. Here it comes...Figure Four Leglock! Goldberg taps! Ric Flair remains in the ring, celebrating the victory.

My Opinion: CRAPTASTIC~! -**.

Unfortunately I'm losing money(slowly getting it back though) in my CMLL Fed(Diary in the Fantasy Folder *cheap plug*) and I'm going to raise my Advertisement to 45 from 25 in May. I'm currently running a weekly large event called "Lucha Libre Fantastico" but is there any other way to gain money?

Unfortunately I'm losing money(slowly getting it back though) in my CMLL Fed(Diary in the Fantasy Folder *cheap plug*) and I'm going to raise my Advertisement to 45 from 25 in May. I'm currently running a weekly large event called "Lucha Libre Fantastico" but is there any other way to gain money?

Sign quite a few people to written contracts if you already haven't. 10 people at least (or more).

Those 10 people (or more) will then be the focus of your show, and you bring in the other people in only if you need to.

Guest The Last Free Voice

What is the time you go "To war" with another promotion. I'm at 73 PI in my RoH Diary game *CHECK IT OUT PLEASE!!!! PLUG~!) and i was wondering. thanks