TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Guest Memphis

EWR 4.0 Has Officially Been Set Free!

Ok. I'm creating a Cult fed (80 PI, 5 Mil Cash, no TV show) called "Global Championship Wrestling".

Now then, I've got my roster all figured out, but what I need to know is does anyone have like, any ideas for belt names?

All I've got is:

GCW Global Championship

GCW International Tag Team Championship

I'm looking for at least two more titles. I'm think of maybe having a GCW Television Championship (but slightly different than "TV Championship") and something as a Upper Tier Belt, but I'd like some opinions on the two other bels to add.

Oh, and I'll be running Weekly PPVs, in case anyone was wondering why I have no TV show, yet a TV Belt.

Any help would be appreciated.

Guest The Last Free Voice

Try a North American title. Or an International title to give to your top Gajin. (Does that term work in reverse?)

Try a North American title. Or an International title to give to your top Gajin. (Does that term work in reverse?)

Um... I named the Tag Team Titles, the International Tag Team Titles.

Would it be ok to name a title then the International Title?

And it's gaijin. You misspelled the romajinized vision of it.

North American? You sure? I kinda feel like I'm cheating out the rest of the world as only North American born people would combat for the title (I'd play it out like that, I'd have too).

Guest Dave O'Neill, Journalist

The NWA is a goldmine for names for Title belts, as is Kayfabe Memories

Guest Dave O'Neill, Journalist

The NWA's own site has a list of all their champions, and the belts they hold

KM is an old school wrestling website, just stick Kayfabe Memories into Google

The NWA's own site has a list of all their champions, and the belts they hold

KM is an old school wrestling website, just stick Kayfabe Memories into Google

Oh. Ok. I'll do some looking around then. Thanks a ton.

I take it you don't mean TNA. I wouldn't know the other. Oh, and that darn show is up. Man those things are tough.

I take it you don't mean TNA. I wouldn't know the other. Oh, and that darn show is up. Man those things are tough.

Nope, didn't mean TNA.

Oh neato. Thanks, I'll give it a look.

So far what I've got:

GCW Global Championship (Main Event)

GCW Continental Championship (Uppercard)

GCW Television Championship (Midcard)

GCW International Tag Team (Tag Team)

That sound good, or no?

I'm hoping it sounds good.

It sounds good.

Sorry, phone call. It sounds good, but do u plan on a jr. title? If so you might want to stay away from the traditonal Crusierweight moniker, it doesn't fit with your other names.

It sounds good.

Thanks. Your show was good, LFV (read the Fantasy Booking Section, people if you want to know what the hell I'm talking about). Needs a little work, but that's only because it's your first time. Still great for a first time read.

Alright, until I can make a better one (or the person I'm asking to make these gets it done), I've got two crappy jpgs for you.

The banner of GCW:

banner_GCW.jpg

The logo of GCW:

logo_GCW.jpg

Basic, but I'll work on making them better in the next few days.

Anyone know of any 4.2 scenarios for the 80s or early-mid 90s?

I searched last night, and it seems like no one has any. A bunch of lame ones on the McMahons splitting the company, though.

For 4.2 no. No one has any 80s to mid 90s that are worth much. At least on RaveX.

Ok. So I've recently ran into a slight problem.

I wanted to make GCW a Cult fed, but I suddenly realized that I had too many people at Midcard status in National fed, which means I'd have a hell of a lot of Uppercarders in my Cult fed.

So now, I've run into another problem. I don't really have anyone high enough to classify them as my MEs in National (PI 10).

Here's who I've got that could possibly be in my Uppercard or ME.

Christopher Daniels - Align: Heel, Gimmick: Evil Preacher, Over: 72

Jody Fleisch - Align: Face, Gimmick: Extremist, Over: 70

Mike Sanders - Align: Face, Gimmick: Cool, Over: 67

New Jack - Align: Face, Gimmick: Cocky, Over: 76

Ron Killings - Align: Face, Gimmick: Sucka, Over: 75

Steve Corino - Align: Heel, Gimmick: Old School Heel, Over: 70

Tito Ortiz - Align: Face, Gimmick: Legitmate Athlete, Over: 75

Too Cold Scorpio - Align: Face, Gimmick: Cool, Over: 73

As you can readily see, I'm like up to my ears in faces, and not enough heels. Worse, both Steve and Christopher are both with Japanese Promotions.

Now then, does anyone see a remedy here that is good? I haven't started playing so I can fix it so that some of the above guys are heels.

If you guys think that the better remedy would be just to revert to Cult and try working something out, let me know. I really want to fix this up so I can start playing.

Guest El Satanico

Heels

Mike Sanders - Heel, Gimmick: Arrogant

Tito Ortiz - Heel, Gimmick: Machine

Too Cold Scorpio - Heel, Gimmick: Cheater

Faces

New Jack - Have you made a cocky face work in the past? Unless you're confident it'll work I'd change it. I'd keep him with a Gangsta gimmick.

Heels

Mike Sanders - Heel, Gimmick: Arrogant

Tito Ortiz - Heel, Gimmick: Machine

Too Cold Scorpio - Heel, Gimmick: Cheater

Faces

New Jack - Have you made a cocky face work in the past? Unless you're confident it'll work I'd change it. I'd keep him with a Gangsta gimmick.

Yah, you can make Cocky work as face. I do it often. I know that charisma MUST be 75+ though. That's a pre-requist (<-botched) but it can work. My problem is I'm not sure about the stats. I'm thinking maybe 70+ in the rest as well to get it to work face wise, as I've never had a crappy working face use it before. First time for everything I guess.

Hm... Well, I managed to work out my roster something along those lines, I've got this for my Uppercard:

Faces

New Jack - Cocky

Ron Killings - Sucka

Too Cold Scorpio - Cool

Heels

Christopher Daniels - Evil Preacher

Steve Corino - Old School Heel

Tito Ortiz - Legitmate Athlete

I don't have any MEs though... and I'm worried I'll lose ground immeditately. Do I go out of my way to sign like Juvy or AJ? Should I just build up some new stars and hope for the best?

Also, I'm running Weekly PPVs so I'm thinking of signing down some stars to deals, but I just ran into a slight problem. The only people in my Uppercard that I can sign is New Jack/Ron Killings/Tito Ortiz.

I'm thinking of just hiring Ron and Tito, and some undercarders. Oh heck, here's a listing of who've I've got and where.

Competitors:

Uppercarders

Christopher Daniels - Heel = Evil Preacher

New Jack - Face = Cocky

Ron Killings - Face = Sucka

Steve Corino - Heel = Old School Heel

Tito Ortiz - Heel = Legitmate Athlete

Too Cold Scorpio - Face = Cool

Midcarders:

Bryan Danielson - Face = No Gimmick Needed

Christian York - Face = Cocky

Donovan Morgan - Heel = Man In Black

Harry Smith - Face = Blue Chipper

Jody Fleisch - Face = Extremist

Joey Matthews - Face = Cocky

Kevin Martel - Heel = Angry Young Man

Low-Ki - Heel = Martial Arts

Michael Modest - Heel = Man In Black

Mike Sanders - Face = Cool

Samoa Joe - Heel = Machine

Shawn Stasiak - Heel = Psycho

Lowercarders:

Ace Steel - Heel = Clean Cut

Chad Collyer - Face = Dude

Colt Cabana - Heel = Clean Cut

EZ Money - Face = Suave

Jay Briscoe - Face = Fun Babyface

Joel Maximo - Heel = Obnoxious

Johnny Kashmere - Heel = Arrogant

Jose Maximo - Heel = Obnoxious

Matt Stryker - Face = Dude

Super Dragon - Face = Luchadore

TJ Wilson - Face = Highlight Reel

Trent Acid - Heel = Arrogant

Openers:

Chance Beckett - Heel = Loner

Excalibur - Face = Luchadore

Mark Briscoe - Face = Fun Babyface

NOSAWA - Heel = Evil Foreigner

Ted Hart - Face = Family Guy

Jobbers:

Onyx - Heel = Gangsta

Tag Teams:

Backseat Boyz - Heel = Arrogant

Collyer and Stryker - Face = Dude

Excellence Inc. - Heel = Men In Black

Second City Saints - Heel = Clean Cut

Team Chismo - Face = Luchadores

Team Chismo II - Face/Heel (Didn't know about this one)

The Briscoes - Face = Fun Babyface

The Prophecy - Heel (Another unknown tag team I didn't plan on)

The SAT - Heel = Obnoxious

York and Matthews - Face = Cocky

What do you think? Guys in bold are guys I can sign to written contracts if I should want too. Probably should. And maybe I should go sign AJ and Juventud, eh?

Edited by Lightning Flik

Guest El Satanico

Yeah, there's no doubt that you should sign all the guys in bold to written. I'd also get Aj and Juvi if they won't destroy the budget.

I'd keep Juvi heel and feud him with Killings.

I'd turn AJ face and a feud with Daniels would be great. However, Daniels is a tourer, so only do it if you don't mind putting tourers in major feuds.

Yeah, there's no doubt that you should sign all the guys in bold to written. I'd also get Aj and Juvi if they won't destroy the budget.

I'd keep Juvi heel and feud him with Killings.

I'd turn AJ face and a feud with Daniels would be great. However, Daniels is a tourer, so only do it if you don't mind putting tourers in major feuds.

Well, I'm not sure what my budget will be right now. I'm guessing about 3 million, so I'm trying to figure out how to spend that wisely. Signing quite a few people would be good moves.

It's just I run into this problem of who to push. I've got to get the talent, but I'm unsure of who to get.

...maybe I'll try stealing Jarrett as well. Couldn't hurt. I really need an ME scene badly.

Guest El Satanico

Well Juvi and AJ would be great ME additions, and are usually good values. I've never had much success with Jarret.

Well Juvi and AJ would be great ME additions, and are usually good values. I've never had much success with Jarret.

Hm... I'll keep that in mind.

I've never actually stolen Jeffy. Because... Well, I've never had reason to.

Hm... Maybe I'll try snagging Raven. Or Siaki, as he's pretty damn good. And cheap too.

WOOO~!!! Edge is leaving the WWE (God I hope so)~!

...damn greedy bastard. Won't sign for 200k per 2 years. THAT BASTARD~!

Guest El Satanico

Oh yeah I forgot about Siaki...he has great stats and thanks to a slight lack of overness he is a great value.

I'd pick up Raven before JJ, he seems to be alot easier to work with.

Oh yeah I forgot about Siaki...he has great stats and thanks to a slight lack of overness he is a great value.

I'd pick up Raven before JJ, he seems to be alot easier to work with.

*sighs* I couldn't sign Raven...

I was offering the guy 200k for 2 years and he wouldn't budge. I couldn't get Juvi as I almost ended up at the same place. I couldn't get Jarrett cause if I can't get Raven, why bother? It's not like Jarrett will sign.

However, I managed to pick up AJ for 110k and um... Well... the #1 Heel of my company.

Spoiler (Highlight to Read):

WHAT DOES EVERYBODY WANT~!?

Nope. I'm serious with the above spoiler. He's going to be my #1 heel.

I also picked up Siaki. I apparently needed 1 more wrestler as my roster was looked down upon because it's unprofessional. So I picked him up.

Don't feel like reading 38 pages to see if this has happened to anyone else...

I was playing as TNA, and for whatever reason switched back to Monthly PPVs hoping to get a TV deal. So I click, click, click Next Day ignoring the news, reading it once a week. I read the news and find I have 1300+ messages. It would seem FLI had become owned by Tenryu, and he deicded to shake htings up to cut costs... be releasing the entire EWR roster.

As a result, RVD is now joining my company in Negative 1 months, and anyone I have under written contract is under contract for the same time period. Anyone else have this very strange bug happen?

Don't feel like reading 38 pages to see if this has happened to anyone else...

I was playing as TNA, and for whatever reason switched back to Monthly PPVs hoping to get a TV deal. So I click, click, click Next Day ignoring the news, reading it once a week. I read the news and find I have 1300+ messages. It would seem FLI had become owned by Tenryu, and he deicded to shake htings up to cut costs... be releasing the entire EWR roster.

As a result, RVD is now joining my company in Negative 1 months, and anyone I have under written contract is under contract for the same time period. Anyone else have this very strange bug happen?

No... I've never... OH WAIT~! That stupid freaking bug.

Here's the problem. In 4.0 if a Shoot style Promoter takes over a company it bugs up the game and all hell breaks loose.

So you'll have to pick up the 4.2.exe file from .400's website. That'll correct your problem.

AJ Styles vs Christopher Daniels.

Match Background: Styles and Daniels have been feuding for quite some time now. So far, Styles hasn't managed to get a pin or submission over Daniels since the feud started. This match is for the ROH World title. Christopher Daniels has been ROH World champion since 23 October 2004.

The Match: Daniels hits a dropkick on AJ Styles and gets right back up. BRAINBUSTAH~! by Christopher Daniels! Hooks the leg for a two count. Styles pushes out of a Christopher Daniels hold. AJ Styles strikes Daniels. Implant DDT by AJ Styles! I will always and forever mark out for that move. Covers for a quick two count. Springboard dropkick from AJ Styles. Nicely done. Pinfall attempt: ONE...TWO...NO! Daniels takes a flying neckbreaker from AJ Styles. Daniels reverses a waistlock. Super kick by Christopher Daniels. Covers for a quick two count. Vicious kick to the teeth from Christopher Daniels. Pinfall attempt: ONE...TWO...NO! Spin kick by Christopher Daniels to the face sends the opponent FLYING across the ring. Styles walks into a high dropkick from Christopher Daniels, almost losing several teeth in the process. Styles reverses a waistlock. Implant DDT by AJ Styles! I will always and forever mark out for that move. Power drive elbow by AJ Styles. That sounds like a feature on a 4 x 4, doesn't it. AJ Styles signals for the Styles Clash! Kane comes out of the crowd and into the ring! AJ Styles turns around. Kane spins Styles around. Kane hits the Choke Slam! The referee calls for the DQ because of the interference of Kane! Daniels and Kane are putting the boots to AJ Styles! Rob Van Dam comes running down the aisle with a chair! He slides in, sending Daniels \ Kane running for cover. Rob Van Dam saved Styles from a major beating.

My Opinion: Absolutely mind blowing match! This is probably up there with my favorite match of all time, Bret Hart vs. Owen Hart from Wrestlemania X and is worthy of ALL its praise. *****

Isn't there a cheap way where you can up everyone's morale?

How do you do that?

Keep in mind I'm computer illiterate so talk slowly

No. Sadly. Basically hire guys with long running "good nature" history behind them and you should do fine.

Well there ARE two ways, but usually don't do a hell of a lot.

First: hire guys they have good relations with if everything sours.

Second: Main Eventers must be on at LEAST one show a week. A good idea to work this is job people out of ME status if you aren't planning to use them in ME. If you've got a budding Uppercarder that'll be cracking ME and you don't want him ANYWHERE close to ME, give him a crack at the Main Event title against the Champion, but when you finalize the match, put match purpose as putting over the Champion. Hence it'll make it seem that although the new guy IS superior to the Uppercarders, he just isn't quite ready for ME yet. Can also work for Lowercarders and Midcarders. Just don't job him like EVERY time. Work ways around it.

Third: Arsenic's Editor can do the job lovely.

I can't wait for TEW though to make Overness split into Regional (local) overness and Global (world) overness. Make things a HELL of a lot easier on us all.