TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Guest Memphis

EWR 4.0 Has Officially Been Set Free!

Oh yeah, and when I pushed Bossman from lower midcard to midcard, I got this message

Finally, all the publicity I've gotten from Scotsman has paid off!

I have a question about gimmicks. For example, in the gimmick descriptions, it says the example for "Adult Film Star" is Val Venis, but then he has the gimmick and it says it's "not really working." What's the deal?

Adult Film Star will only work if your promotion's risk level is at a certain level. That's the main reason for some gimmicks not working. So if you have gimmicks that don't work and you're able to without annoying TV networks, try raising the risk level of your promotion.

Where can I get updates,the ravex site seems to have disappered. The only other site I can find is in german and dosn't seem to have any downloads?

http://downloads.freehomepages.com/pcpages...ewr/RXEWR33.zip

Here's the "official" site.

http://www.400softwarestudios.com/invboard...php?act=SC&c=67

Official in quotes because obviously..its the TEW site. But that's still where EWR updates are posted.

Anyone know where i can get TEW? or the update for it with the real wresltlers?

I've been updating my 4.0 this whole time and i'm sick of it, i need a better version. thanks

Ive downloaded ewr 4.2 a few times now, and it never saves my game. Is this because im downloading 4.2 without 4.0? and if so do you know where i can download 4.0?

Damn, when looking for a copy of 4.0, I stopped by the wrestling discussion and diaries. Good golly, it's like they took the idiots from here and gave it their own baord.