TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Guest rawmvp

Possible winner of Elimination Chamber match

Call me crazy but the best thing they should do it's to give the title to Shitberg, now hear me out before the flaming starts. Let that bag of shit win the title at the ppv, have him loose the title to Kane at the next ppv since we all know that Vince feels that Shitberg is not a worthy champion so might as well use him as a transitional one. Then let Kane be on a path of rage by destroying everybody but let him loose to a returning RVD(since we all know he is going to be destroyed at Summerslam) at Survivor series.And we all lived happily everafter.

Guest JMA

Here is how it should go down:

Orton is taken out first by Goldberg via Spear and Jackhammer.

Nash is taken out next when Shawn misses and hits him with a Super Kick. Triple H takes out Shawn, Pedigrees Nash, and eliminates him.

Michaels is eliminated by Jericho via the Lion Sault.

Jericho and Hunter double-team Goldberg. Goldberg is eliminated after a Pedigree.

This leaves Jericho and Triple H.

Jericho gains the submission victory with the Walls of Jericho. New champ.

Guest The Decadent Slacker

Jericho isn't winning shit. The End.

All this looks like to me is a way to have HHH drop the title without having to job. He can lose to Nash/HBK, then it'll come down to like Orton/Goldie & Goldie does the usual to win the title. Then by Armageddon, HHH does a face turn, so they build his match with Goldie like it was Hogan/Warrior style magnitude, then HHH wins. But if HHH wins while injured, i will write off RAW (if not the company itself) as dead, permanently.

My main gripe though, is that this crap in a cage will be THE main event, while Brock/Angle is mired somewhere else.

Guest MissMattitude
I say give Goldberg a run. See if he's still got it.

You mean he actually had something to begin with :huh:

Guest BionicRedneck

I realize everybody hates Goldberg and some of it is justified, but you don't go getting some of the most insane babyface heat America has ever seen/heard without having something.

Guest Choken One

What was Last week? And don't give me the

"It was Canada!" excuse either...he was shat on in America as well...

Guest BionicRedneck

I was talking about WCW, obviously.

I believe he was shat on because it was Canada last week. He always gets booed there, doesn't he? Maybe if he hadn't been booked like a moron in the build up against Rock and Jericho he wouldn't have got booed then. When they booked him like the old Goldberg against Mack did he get booed? Not as I recall.

Seriously, the Goldberg character died that night in Atlanta. He was in his home town and he got beat up by Rock, outsmarted by Rock and then beat up by Rock and Christian (who was/is practically a jobber). The "Monster" Goldberg was finished.

I see Orton making it to the final 3 only to push his "Legend Killer" gimmick. I hope it ends up to Goldberg/HHH even though Jericho definitely deserves another title run even if for only a few weeks like Angle did with Austin a couple years ago. We'l have to wait and see. I wasn't surprised they changed the main event. was on vacation so I didnt hear any rumors of it being changed due to HHH's injury. Hopefully it will be a good main event

Guest JMA

I hope Jericho isn't the fall man for Goldberg. But if you think about it, he's the odd man out.

Guest Choken One

Booker is Injured right now Vern...

They don't know how serious it is so they haven't advance any angles...

Guest Choken One
Isn't he still sick?

I thought he got an injury...

Doesnt make a difference though...

But answer this

Why does Booker get sick/hurt on EVERY single International Tour?