TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Guest rawmvp

Possible winner of Elimination Chamber match

Guest rawmvp

Right now, the most likely scenarios point to either HHH retaining or Chris Jericho winning the title, with the possible Jericho decision pleasing many in the back. Of course, WWE will be changing the outcome up until, quite possibly, the day of the PPV.

The word going around backstage is that the only two to potentially suffer from the Elimination Chamber are Randy Orton and HBK, as their planned match would've done wonders to put Orton over as a single's star, if done the way it was originally booked. Otherwise, the feeling was that Nash/Jericho and Goldberg/HHH would've been bombs, so it was better to turn the matches into the big Elimination Chamber.

Credit: Torch VIP

Guest Choken One

Whoa...

If this was from Meltz I'd ORDER the ppv with my $35 bucks right now...

Guest The Grand Pubah of 1620

I saw that yesterday at WZ, so take it for what it's worth.

Guest Anglesault
The word going around backstage is that the only two to potentially suffer from the Elimination Chamber are Randy Orton and HBK, as their planned match would've done wonders to put Orton over as a single's star, if done the way it was originally booked.

Loser: Suckbag Orton.

Winners: Absolutely everyone else.

I second that Jericho win. But isn't HHH vs Goldberg already being announced for the next RAW-Exclusive PPV? Could it be a non-title match (so HHH loses to Goldberg but doesn't lose a title?)

Lots of possibilities...

Guest Crucifixio Jones

A Jericho win would only mean one thing. A repeat of his last world title run. HHH'll turn face and beat Jericho at the next big PPV. I'd rather HHH just retain until some smark runs him down in the street with their car.

If they have to do this match, they should take Nash and Orton out. Let them have their own match somewhere and replace them with Kane and RVD.

Shit, take out Goldberg, put Booker T in, and we have a rematch from last year.

Guest MissMattitude

As much I'd love Jericho to win, I don't think it would be any better than his last run with Triple H around.

Guest webmasterofwrestlegame

Put Steiner and Test in there instead of Orton and HBK. Yeah it may make the match suck more (it wasn't going to suck originally), but:

1. We get Orton vs. HBK (which I don't think would be too bad)

2. We don't get Steiner vs. Test (or any possibility of it happening)

3. It would be a nice little push for both Steiner and Test.

As much I'd love Jericho to win, I don't think it would be any better than his last run with Triple H around.

As long as his title reign has nothing to do with Stephanie McMahon or Lucy, I'll be happy. Which means that Vince will deliberately bring both back into some angle with Jericho just to piss us off.

That's if he gets the title though.

Guest MissMattitude

We've had enough little pushes of Steiner and Test... we don't need, nor want any more.

We've had enough little pushes of Steiner and Test... we don't need, nor want any more.

Steiner is just the shits and should be dropped completly

Guest Anglesault
Put Steiner and Test in there instead of Orton and HBK. Yeah it may make the match suck more (it wasn't going to suck originally), but:

Yes it would. Orton is in it.

He's the new Test.

And the old one was holding down the fort just fine.

We want this?

Guest MissMattitude
Put Steiner and Test in there instead of Orton and HBK.  Yeah it may make the match suck more (it wasn't going to suck originally), but:

Yes it would. Orton is in it.

He's the new Test.

And the old one was holding down the fort just fine.

We want this?

Of course we want this... they're hosses remember and we are Vince's trained monkey's.

Guest MissMattitude
If Jericho gets the belt, he'll just be playing 3rd fiddle to Kane and HHH/Goldberg on Raw.

Precisely.

The only question is who does Jericho feud with for the belt? Possibilities could be Nash and Goldberg, depending on what HHH is doing. Or maybe they will take another run at the possible Jericho/Steiner feud that was teased when Steiner first showed up?

Guest Anglesault
Of course we want this... they're hosses remember and we are Vince's trained monkey's.

Technically, Test is a stud and Steiner is a physical specimen, but your point is valid.

Guest The Winter Of My Discontent

Just put the fucking title on Goldberg. It would draw more viewers than Jericho would. The last time Jericho won the title it was on a convulated mess not unlike this. If he could just defeat either Goldberg or Triple H one on one for the title - it would mean so much more. Having him defeat Triple H for the title would be a fitting end to a fued that has gone on for a good 3 years. In every major match Trips has beaten Jericho, but for him to defeat him one last time for the title in a major Main Event match would just rule.

The only question is who does Jericho feud with for the belt? Possibilities could be Nash and Goldberg, depending on what HHH is doing. Or maybe they will take another run at the possible Jericho/Steiner feud that was teased when Steiner first showed up?

HBK, I guess.

I figured he would be feuding with Orton, plus Jericho and Michaels have already had 2 reasonably definitive matches.

Hopefully Jericho will not be cleaning up dog shit, during this title reign. Or will the GMs make Jericho do randam task during the show, like make sure Kane has a clean towel.

Possible contenders for the Jericho title matches could be:

HBK

Booker T

RVD

Kane

Goldberg

Christian

Ortan

Steiner

Test

Guest Choken One

HBK, I guess.

I figured he would be feuding with Orton, plus Jericho and Michaels have already had 2 reasonably definitive matches.

Yeah but two good-amazing matches and besides...That could give us the Title Vs Career 2/3 Falls Unforgiven Match

Have Goldberg be the unstopable Monster for Kane...

Kane goes over and Have Jericho win CLEAN over Shawn...

Jericho will be a good Foil for Kane...and It would be quasi-Face Turn for Kane anyways...

Nah...HHH wins and they just do the Goldberg blowoff at Unforgiven...while Jericho lays down for Steiner at Unforgiven.

Guest Redhawk

Even though the match is "everyone for himself," you know that a heel Jericho wouldn't get the pin/submission over a fellow heel in HHH. Given that, how would the eliminations go if Jericho did win? I'm guessing the final 4 would be Jericho, HHH, Goldberg and Nash. Goldberg eliminates HHH to set up their PPV match. Goldberg then chases HHH to the back, eliminating himself in order to avoid being pinned and looking weak, and then Jericho pins Nash. After a belt shot, of course.

Guest Choken One

No..

Nash goes first Via Pedigree...

Then Goldberg misses a spear and crashes into the Glass Chamber...Orton covers...

HHH holds HBK for a Superkick but Shawn ducks and HHH gets whacked..Shawn cradles Hunter for the win...

That leaves Orton-Jericho-Shawn.

Jericho botches a move and causes Orton's elimination...

Orton Leaves but not before taking HBK out with an RKO...Jericho and HBK fight for 5 more minutes with Jericho blocking the Superkick and locking Shawn in for the Walls and Shawn passes out...

Jericho new champion...

Easy to book...Impossible for WWE to understand.

Eh Jericho wins the title, drops it to Goldberg in a couple months. The HHH cames back healthy (at least for him) and pins Goldie. So he gets the title back, sends Goldie back down the card, and makes Jericho look like a 2nd rate champ at BEST.

GENIUS I TELL YOU!