TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Guest Choken One

Kane=Ratings Good...Goldberg=???

Guest Choken One

It might be just me but I'm feeling that WWE wanted to test the validity of the Kane Push...

Yes, Stupid as it sounds some idiots here have claimed it means nothing because people were watching the over run anyways...

So perhaps they thought...Let's see if that arguement had merit..

Which is bullshit anyways...Kane has been a ratings draw for the last 8 weeks and you set up a pattern for the casual fans...then you change it up...You lose those Casual viewers...

Guest BionicRedneck

Well, Goldberg hasn't done anything for ratings in years, and the WWEized version of Goldberg has even less chance.

Guest Choken One

Not really..Kane is multi-Dimensional with layers while goldberg is a fucking ape...

Guest Trivia247

hmm where are all the Goldberg apologists now about ohhh people are buying his merchandise so therefore he must be pushed and be over...

Hell If I could have I would have Bought the WWF's Samoan Afro Puff Wig of Haku's if I thought it would help him get any kind of push.

I agree with Choken One. Kane is much more complex than Goldberg, thanks to his evolving character. He's greatly changed since he debuted back in 97. Goldberg remains static, just a monster. All he can do is beat people, and that is it.

Not really..Kane is multi-Dimensional with layers while goldberg is a fucking ape...

Well Kane can play sidekick to smaller tag team partners, while Goldberg is only a solo act.

Guest Shaved Bear
I agree with Choken One. Kane is much more complex than Goldberg, thanks to his evolving character. He's greatly changed since he debuted back in 97. Goldberg remains static, just a monster. All he can do is beat people, and that is it.

lets not forget punch glass

Or the greatest entrance ever.....Goldberg breaths Pryo!

Guest Trivia247

Or the greatest entrance ever.....Goldberg breaths Pryo!

don't forget his way to intimidate his opponent......

wagging his tongue!

Guest Mulatto Heat

The Goldberg/Flair overrun drew a 4.5. Draw your own conclusions. Apparently the overrun was longer than normal - anyone know how long?

The show ended 11 minutes after the hour, judging by my VCR. That's because I used the "TIMER" option to tape RAW, so I set the timer to tape until a TEN minute overrun. Needless to say, I missed the finish.

Guest Nater

Shawn made the finish.

Goldberg actually sold.

Orton is not superman.

Ratings were higher than usual.

I'm afraid for the future.

Guest Mulatto Heat

Ratings were higher than usual? No they weren't. I said that 4.5 was for the OVERRUN, not the entire show. In fact, that number is down from recent overruns.

Kane is fucking brilliant. I completly under-estimated the man's charisma and ability to pull of a psychotic character as though he actually is one.

The fans just eat up everything Kane is involved in recently. It reminds me of the Lance Storm push in WCW. While a totally different character and situation, Storm was hella-over and just looked fucking awesome - i.e just like Kane is now.

WCW fucked it up due to politicians backstage bitter that a guy half their age with 200 times their talent could draw in money. Kane SHOULD be the champion of the RAW brand as we speak about this, not Triple H.

UYI

The reason Kane is over right now is because there's actually a story behind his actions. He has a dynamic character that evolves over the shows, and some progress is made with the storyline every week. Goldberg just has meaningless matches.

Guest DR PHIL

The problem with kane is that they've fucked up the whole psychological storyline they had going.

Apparently, kane hasn't seen his face since the fire and someone conivnced him he was a deformed freak which he believes and thus acts like.

The thing that pisses me off is that this was a great storyline and now they haven't mentioned it at all the past few weeks.

Where the fuck is his friend van dam telling him to look in a friggin mirror?

It's just the wwe doing what they do best:

fuck shit up...all the time!