TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  
syxx2001

Dummies, Troublemakers and Egos

A couple weeks ago, The Sandman drove from his home in Philly to Baltimore, where he flies to Nashville for TNA shows. However, after making the drive, he found out TNA did not leave him a plane ticket, as he wasn't booked for the show. No word on how the confusion came about, whether the office was unclear about Sandman's booking on the show, or just that he assumed he was booked.

It is thought by many backstage in TNA that Kid Kash would be a prime candidate for a WWE contract if not for his poor lockerroom reputation as a troublemaker.

The general consensus is that Goldy Locks will be used again by the company, but they are keeping her off the shows for a while to control her ego.

credit: Pro Wrestling Torch Newsletter

-------------------------------------------------------------------------

Goldylocks with an ego? AHAHA, blondes are dumb.

Kash has always been a fairly nice guy to me, I was over at his house a week ago, but then again I've never been his employer either, so who knows.

For some reason, I actually thought Kash might have been an asshole in real life just by looking at him even before the news of that came about, and it isn't anything to do with his current character either.

Raven Effect, I know excatly what ya mean, I felt that same way about X Pac when I first saw him. Anyway J*Ingus who are you???I am just wondering because I havent been here long and you have, on numerous times talked about being with wrestlers or at showsand such so I was just wondering.

I remember in an edition of "From The Inside" around Kash's heel turn, Borash said Kash is a natural heel as his real-life behavior is more heel than it is face.

Anyway J*Ingus who are you???I am just wondering because I havent been here long and you have, on numerous times talked about being with wrestlers or at showsand such so I was just wondering.

I work as an announcer and manager at various local indy shows around the Nashville area, and have met a bunch of the TNA guys that way. So far, I've been superkicked by James Storm (and got advice on taking said superkick from Jerry Lynn), H-bombed by the Harris brothers, have been through a Brian Lee training session, made jokes to Athena about her wetting a pussy (she reads this board, she'll get it), have had everyone from Mortimer Plumbtree to Don West watch me work, and might get to manage Abyss next week. So, yeah, it ain't too bad. I was even on TNA a couple of weeks ago, sorta kinda not really. I was the guy in the crowd making faces while Chris Daniels tried to "save" that first vacant-eyed kid.

that's pretty cool...

Why am I not surprised to hear that about Kid Kash though? I heard/read a little about that back when he was a face in ECW.