TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  
The Ghost of bps21

AHA! Bob Ryder cracks the Frequent Buyer

Q: If I redeem a prize through the Frequent Buyers Club, do I start over?

A: Nope, you get credit for every order and never have to start over. If you order 52 episodes, you will have received every prize listed!

Now I'll have to send in for me poster!

....when my next bill arrives that is.

I have only ordered 2 shows from the 5 and have been dissapointed with both so the next shows I am ordering with be only the Super X Cup, and if Daniels/Styles(Either one) is in an AWESOME looking match with someone else. was actually tempted to ordering it tonight because of that reason.This is my 150th post...YEAH!

Guest JacK

Oh. No fair. I can't do it cause I don't have PayTv, Australia only gets it once a month, and I'm not the one paying for it.

Well, actually, now that I think about it, it is fair, cause there getting no money off me at all and hence it would be stupid and flirting with bankruptcy to give free stuff to essentially non-paying fan-customer-wannabe's.

But I'm still mega-super jealous. Lucky guys, you get to spend lots of money on stuff and then get something worth a fraction of the cost back as a bonus . . . I wish I could do that (I'm serious)