Sign in to follow this  
Vern Gagne

Conan

Which is better  

29 members have voted

1. 1. Which is better

• With Andy
    • Without Andy

I say with Andy. Conan's still funny. With Andy it was more consistent.The staring contest, the drives, the word association skits, the year 2000 where skits that where funnier when Andy was on. The had great chemistry and seemed like two friends talking, while millions watched on tv.

I voted with Andy for the sketches and bits before the interviews, but during the interviews, he was pretty much useless.

Nothing better than Andy finally winning the Staring Contest. Except, of course, for Triumph in line for Star Wars Episode 2.

I'm not gonna vote because I think Conan has been just as strong without Andy but I wouldn't mind Andy coming back either. I'd love to see the staring contests again.

Oh and my bold prediction is that at the 10th anniversary show next month Andy will announce he is returning to the show as let's face it his movie and t.v. careers haven't exactly taken off.

Oh and my bold prediction is that at the 10th anniversary show next month Andy will announce he is returning to the show as let's face it his movie and t.v. careers haven't exactly taken off.

Doesn't Andy have a piolet series for CBS? I thought I read it some where.

Guest Smark-Raving Mad

Conan's great now, but I do miss how Andy would pop in out of nowhere sometimes with a hilarious one-liner.

And it's sad every time Andy comes back, because none of his stuff is getting off the ground.

Andy Richter Controls the Universe got screwed by Fox, though.