TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  
BifEverchad

The ONE and ONLY Kevin Nash's Hair Thread

Let's all take a moment to pay tribute to one of the biggest and best time honored pieces of wrestling history...

*cue Sarah McLachlan's "I Will Remember You"*

steelnash.jpg

Oz.gif

diesel.jpg

Kevinsmile.jpg

nash.jpg

08.jpg

nash1.jpg

*fades to black...*

Guest T®ITEC

I still can't believe it. The dream is over. The hair is gone. GONE. Nash is too old to grow it back!

Fleeting memories are all that we have of you now, my sweetest friend...

nash.jpg

REST IN PEACE

Last time we had a thread like this, someone was banned.

I hope that streak continues.

(OK, that sounded like a dig at Bif. It wasn't.)

Dude, lighten up....seriously.

Do you think he'll just keep his hair like this for now on?

By the way, damn you Biff. I was going to post a thread just like this when I got home tonight.

Just a lot better than this one. :P

Id like to thank Nashs hair for all those good times, all the times he flicked his hair back while doing the Jackknife...

*cries*

Guest wrestlingbs

Don't worry. I hear Nash's hair is doing a film project in October. It's a romantic comedy co-starring Britney Murphy. Besides, now he doesn't have to share a paycheck with Nash.

Guest Fook

Good to see his hair is moving on to bigger and better things.

Still, every August 18 a vigil should be held in memory.

*sniffles*

Excuse me for a minute...

*cries*

Now my only question is if the rumors are true:

I hear Nash's hair may try to restart it's baseball career. Last I heard, his hair hit .340 with 15 HR in the minors before it blew out it's knee and had to pull himself away from the game.

Guest Boomer Sprinklespax

Not to interrupt the Nash's hair rumor mill here, but I swear I really almost wish he didn't lose his hair tonight because that dye job was so fucking ridiculous it was AWESOME. Nash looked like a goddamned norseman tonight, like Thor or something. I was hoping he would come down to the ring with a gigantic hammer, turn heel, and start rambling about how no one but NO ONE is equal to the mighty Odinson! What a great gimmick that would have been.

Or not.

Question. When Jericho was cutting off Nash's with the way he was doing it did anyone else thing Jericho was going to cut off Nash's ear or part of his face? He was just going off on his hair. Maybe cause it held him down.

I was actually going to make a video package for the hair, but not only do I not have a lot of Nash footage (not a big fan of his matches, I WONDER WHY) but I'm not really that advanced at making music videos from multiple sources.

It's sad, but oh well. Vinnie Vegas would make a decent manager anyway. Although in today's WWF that would be nixed because we can only have one guy named Vince.

Guest KJ Brackish

The only thing I thought of when Jericho was pretty much finished with the cutting and Nash was laying there, I thought......"Wow, he looks alot like Ric Flair right now." Does anyone agree with me on that one?

DFA