TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Guest HBK16

What should you do...

I'm also waiting to hear a story that goes like this:

Random TSMer:"So HBK, how did you get your finger lopped off?"

HBK16:"This asshole cop was out for revenge because I wanted to fight my ticket!"

Guest The Old Me
I'm also waiting to hear a story that goes like this:

Random TSMer:"So HBK, how did you get your finger lopped off?"

HBK16:"This asshole cop was out for revenge because I wanted to fight my ticket!"

That would be GOLD.

Well, at least he's selling it, as opposed to coming right back and posting his "recovery", though I'm sure we'll get another thread dedicated to that.

On a totally unrelated note, I seriously picture Zack Morris sitting at a computer whenever I see Malibu post.

Well, at least he's selling it, as opposed to coming right back and posting his "recovery", though I'm sure we'll get another thread dedicated to that.

On a totally unrelated note, I seriously picture Zack Morris sitting at a computer whenever I see Malibu post.

You, sir, are not the only one.

Guest The Old Me

I think we all do. It's nice to have Zack with us. I wonder if he still has the big old school cell phone?

LOL, nah I've upgraded to a sleeker model.

As for the resemblance, if it were the 8th-9th grade version of me sitting here, what you picture would not be far off. That's how I got the nickname in the first place. These days...not much of a resemblance.

Growing up sucks.

Guest The Old Me
Is this like HBK16's new gimmick? Mr. Bad Luck?

Or is the new gimmick "dumbass."

He'll recover in time to comandeer an ambulance by the end of the show and beat down the heels, all while wearing a hospital gown.

But, um, seriously dude, I'm starting to wonder about you.

Guest The Old Me

How old is this guy/kid/whatever? It sounds like he should be kept under lock and key.

I think we all do. It's nice to have Zack with us. I wonder if he still has the big old school cell phone?

It used to be Larry David at the computer whenever you posted, but no more.

I want a picture of HBK's fingerless hand holding up a sign that says "I am not faking".

Maybe the reason the speeding tickets are just "warning slips" for him. He stole the Escalade from dirty cops, which is why they keep harrassing him. Now they're at the end of their wits and brought in their Yakuza connection to severe the pinky unless the Escalade is handed back over to them.

It's no more stupid than some of the crap we've heard from him before.

Hmm... maybe we can have an HBK16/OJ Hart mutant hybrid. He crashes his car because he was too busy fucking his girlfriend in the hot tub he installed on the roof AND hacking off his pinkie at the same time, all while giving us PBP.