TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  
iliketurtles

My Scenario for Brock Lesnar.

Guest Choken One
Eddy...

But what if he still has the US title after this PPV?

I have ZERO faith they are actually letting Eddy walk away with the US title for some reason...

Guest ILiveUnderABridge
her puss fell off now, i stick in the microwave, glue it back on and POW, bitch gets off, moles mom is great to me!

A-TRAIN (H)

BIG SHOW (H)

BILL DeMOTT (-)

BILLY GUNN (F)

BILLY KIDMAN (F)

BRADSHAW (F)

BROCK LESNAR (H)

CHARLIE HAAS (H)

CHAVO GUERRERO (-)

CHRIS BENOIT (F)

CHUCK PALUMBO (H)

DANNY BASHAM (H)

DAWN MARIE (-)

DOUG BASHAM (H)

EDDIE GUERRERO (T/F)

EDGE (-)

FAAROOQ (F)

FUNAKI (F)

HARDCORE HOLLY (-)

JAMIE NOBLE (F)

JOHN CENA (H)

JOHNNY STAMBOLI (H)

KURT ANGLE (F)

MARK HENRY (-)

MATT HARDY (H)

NATHAN JONES (-)

NIDIA (F)

NUNZIO (H)

REY MYSTERIO (F)

RHYNO (H)

RIKISHI (-)

SABLE (H)

SEAN O'HAIRE (H)

SHANNON MOORE (H)

SHELTON BENJAMIN (H)

SPANKY (F)

STEPHANIE MCMAHON (F)

TAJIRI (F)

TAZZ (-)

TORRIE WILSON (F)

ULTIMO DRAGON (F)

UNDERTAKER (F)

ZACH GOWEN (F)

Eddy...

But what if he still has the US title after this PPV?

I have ZERO faith they are actually letting Eddy walk away with the US title for some reason...

I actually see Benoit getting it. Okay, say that he doesn't hold the belt...how do you go from US title to World title feud?

Guest Choken One

Easy...If the title is still on Angle...They have prior history should they want a Backstory and it's not hard to move someone to a new level...

WWE has problems executing this of course...

If it isn't...It can't be *THAT* complicated to start up a program with these two...

Guest ILiveUnderABridge
her puss fell off now, i stick in the microwave, glue it back on and POW, bitch gets off, moles mom is great to me!

I actually see Benoit getting it. Okay, say that he doesn't hold the belt...how do you go from US title to World title feud?

Simple, the US title is taken from him by someone affiliated with the World Champ. Make it a clean pin to actually get the other guy over, too. Remember when Brock just stood at ringside and Rocky got caught in the Longest Crossface Struggle Ever because of the distraction?

Guest Choken One

Fine by me...and besides I wouldn't be booking eddy as the tweener/heel for Survivor Series anyways...

It's in fucking DALLAS. He's going to be like Bret over.

Lesnar Vs Eddy sounds more appealing then Angle Vs Eddy Part 9.

*Sigh* Why must people thrust Benoit into every maiin storyline on SD JUST for the sake of doing it? Benoit needs to stay right where he is. He is high enough on the card and mildly credible to a point where he is over and taken seriously by the fans. He doesn't need to be pushed to the next level at the expense of the Lesnar/Angle saga.

First of all, it would hurt Brock. Brock seems to be the "Kane" of SD, so why have Brock built up as this remorseless, seething, bastard that takes no shit from anybody, a fucking powerhouse, a guy to make the manliest of men pee their pants....only to tap out to a fucking crossface and be unable to put away, Chris "Vanilla Midget" Benoit? Why? What's the point of that? Which leads me to......

Angle. If the BIG MATCH is set for WM20, why have someone, especially of Benoit's standing, make Brock look weak? This is Angle's chase remember? He's supposed to fell the giant and save the day. The fans have been seasoned to believe that Angle is "the one" to eventually do Brock in. So, how would it look for Brock to steamroll over everyone, including Angle, then TAP OUT to Chris Benoit? Not only that, but to lose by DQ after not being able to put away Benoit with a clean and brutal victory. Sure, it MIGHT, MIGHT, elevate Benoit. But at the same time, it ruins the big SD storyline, and makes both Brock and Angle look like chumps, particularly Angle as he would be upstaged.

It's easy to fantasy book so your favorite guy goes over. But in the REAL WORLD, the writers have to look at the BIG PICTURE, and that's Brock/Angle storyline. This storyline is to make this a legendary saga on the lines of Rock/HHH and Austin/McMahon. It's NOT to make fans believe Chris Benoit is ME material.

But then again, a problem the WWE has is a lack of credible main event stars. More guys, the better. So by inserting Benoit into this feud, even if he doesn't win, he gets elevated nonetheless and can be used to elevate another wrestler into the mix. It's all about investment.

Besides, Kurt and Benoit have been on level-footing as evidenced by their past 2 feuds. Each has wins over eachother. Each knows the other very well. It's not out of the realm of possibility that Benoit could have Brocks number. Then again, I'm still not sure putting Benoit over Brock is the right thing to do either (as evidenced by my FB), but keeping Brock/Angle strictly between the two is short-sighted for THE BIG PICTURE as there's 8 months to fill in and a new guy into the mix -even if it's for a 2/3 month period, would help stretch things out.

Also, Benoit and Lesnar have never met in the ring - it's one of the few new matches that can be done on Smackdown.

I've got a question: Do you guys think it would be a good thing to have Brock keep destroying the lower card guys? Or will it just make them look like a bunch of jobbers (not that they're not, but you get the picture.). And if so, who do you stop at? Is Brock beating the crap out of Rey okay, or not because he's teh Cruiserweight champ?

Of course! He had that, erm , high profile match versus Spike Dudley! And then last week, his match versus RVD was very important. I swear that it was focused on the IC title and not the Kane/RVD match for SS!

And who's the World Champ again? Ummmm he was that guy who used to point at his penis all the time. Man, that was funny shit! Remember? He fought the other guy from the X-Men group, ummmm Sean Mitchell, I think. He also hangs around that old crazy guy and I read that Randy guy is the old guy's son. Ooooo, what a match that would be! Anyways, that guy used to be married to the person who pretends to be Vince's daughter until they gotta divorce on Raw. Wow, that probably got a 15.3 rating.

Kurt Angle?

Nah, he's a weenie who thinks he's great because he pretends to have gold medals from the Olympics. If he was so great, how come he wasn't in the GenerationX group? Remember, he lost his hair against The Edge. Besides, he's too small.

/Dufus Mode