TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  
LucharesuFan619

Credible gone from TNA

Sorry if this was already posted...

Justin Credible told a fan at the 8/23 Fan-Slam convention in Totowa, NJ that he has left NWA-TNA, citing that he "ain't going back there. That place is shit."

That's courtesy of the ROH board.

Guest Salacious Crumb

Good. Now they can use his salary to actually bring in a good wrestler to take his place.

And it's funny he'd say something like that when he worked for XPW and worked for Heyman when he wasn't getting paid.

The bigger irony is that, not even a year ago, everybody was saying they'd rather work in TNA because of the better atmosphere and better product. Now? Credible, of all people, says it's shit.

It's either gotten REALLY worse, or Credible forgot to take the dildo out from his anus.

Guest Choken One

Ah...don't worry...they will replace him with another ecw/wwe reject....

Oh, gosh, I'll miss him. I mean, think of all the **** classics he put on with - oh, wait. He did NOTHING of note in TNA. Bored now.

Maybe TNA can bring in someone GOOD with the money they would otherwise have spent on Credible.

Guest sean pyro

Hey why settle for TNA when you can have the main event on JPW with Al Snow in front of 24 fans and 3 old bags who thought it was bingo night..

You shouldnt call them WWE/ECW rejects. REJECT is a pretty negative word to use for people who really are not that bad most of the time...(Excpet for a few people....)And, it can now only be WWE rejects, you can't be rejected from a defunct company......Oh yeah, and Credible sucks ass....

*devil's advocate*

The ROH board said that a fan said that he said that TNA was shit...well if that doesn't make it a fact, I don't know what does.

I never get why Credible catches so much shit. the guy CAN wrestle despite popular opinion (he is on the short list of people that have gotten a good match out of Billy freakin Gunn)...he is just...well... a pretty blah guy. If given the chance(and a better catch phrase) he could be one hell of a heel for someone.

I never get why Credible catches so much shit.  the guy CAN wrestle despite popular opinion (he is on the short list of people that have gotten a good match out of Billy freakin Gunn)...he is just...well... a pretty blah guy.  If given the chance(and a better catch phrase) he could be one hell of a heel for someone.

Justin is an ok wrestler, but like you said, he needs someone to go against. He was pretty popular when he teamed with Lance Storm to make the Impact Players. I personally would have loved to have that reunion on RAW cuz that would have been a great tag team. I personally liked his catch phrase. It would have just been better if he would have been able to keep the same look that he had when he was in ECW. I think that he just ruled as a heel...kinda like JJJ. He is just better as a heel. I would prefer if JJJ became a heel again. Maybe people might cool down on the JJJ heat if he became a heel and wasn't in the title picture so often.

That's just my opinion.

You shouldnt call them WWE/ECW rejects. REJECT is a pretty negative word to use for people who really are not that bad most of the time.

"Cast-off" fits them quite snugly.

And, it can now only be WWE rejects, you can't be rejected from a defunct company...

WWE's rejects = ECW & TNA's stars. ;)

You shouldnt call them WWE/ECW rejects. REJECT is a pretty negative word to use for people who really are not that bad most of the time.

"Cast-off" fits them quite snugly.

And, it can now only be WWE rejects, you can't be rejected from a defunct company...

WWE's rejects = ECW & TNA's stars. ;)

Does this say more about the WWE's writers inability to find a say to use Raven and D-Lo...or about their percieved worth.

I mean...is it their fault that WWE couldn't write them anything...ever.

Maybe people might cool down on the JJJ heat if he became a heel and wasn't in the title picture so often.

What's the difference going to make? That basically means Raven, D-Lo, and every other top face is going to job to JJJ clean after being berated much like RVD, Booker T, and Kane jobbed to HHH clean after being berated not too long ago, and AJ is going to play JJJ's ass-kisser like Jericho does to HHH and Evolution.

TNA ought to bring in Chris Candido.

Candido sucks now. The last time I saw him was on MLW against Terry Funk a few months ago, and he's as fat as Mike Awesome now, slow, and doesn't do a whole lot ringwise anymore. I guess his now-ugly bitch shared some of the coke with him.

"What's the difference going to make? That basically means Raven, D-Lo, and every other top face is going to job to JJJ clean after being berated much like RVD, Booker T, and Kane jobbed to HHH clean after being berated not too long ago, and AJ is going to play JJJ's ass-kisser like Jericho does to HHH and Evolution"

oh get over it.

Jarrett feuded with LEGEND after putting the belt ON SOMEONE ELSE and then putting Daniels in a heavyweight feud.

Call me when HHH lays down for Jericho and then feuds with Batista before getting into a real feud with Hurricane.

Jarrett feuded with LEGEND after putting the belt ON SOMEONE ELSE and then putting Daniels in a heavyweight feud.

Jarrett will probably find a way to get the belt back sometime later on, you'll see.

Guest Burning Hammer

Look Jarrett isn't actually a bad thing for their product. He can wrestle, cut a promo and he does do the righ thing and job. The thing that really bothers me about TNA is their glut of interferance in big matches. Every big title match they have had has had a lot of run ins or Vince fucking Russo injected into it. The biggest problem with TNA is Vince Russo booking himself like a McMahon. He needs to be off of their airwaves because he doesn't do anything good for their product. He sucks as a manager and isn't entertaining in the least.

Jarrett isn't really the problem for them and he does a job when he should. Sure they fucked up the Raven/Jarrett match up but I think that was more or less them misjudging their fan base than anything else.

As far as Credible goes the guy has talent but it is as a tag team wrestler. He makes a good one and should be used that way. Ever since leaving the tag ranks he has sucked.

I think Raven/Jarrett ending had more to do with...

RAVEN NOT SIGNING HIS NEW CONTRACT UNTIL TWO WEEKS LATER WHILE HE, RUSSO AND JARRETT BITCHED ABOUT BACKSTAGE THINGS.

You can't put the title on a guy refusing to sign a contract.

I think Raven/Jarrett ending had more to do with...

RAVEN NOT SIGNING HIS NEW CONTRACT UNTIL TWO WEEKS LATER WHILE HE, RUSSO AND JARRETT BITCHED ABOUT BACKSTAGE THINGS.

UNLESS YOUR VINNIE MAC!!!!!!! You know what......I don't care what you guys say....David A. was a better champ then Triple H.(I know it was off topic, but its important to me)

UNLESS YOUR VINNIE MAC!!!!!!! You know what......I don't care what you guys say....David A. was a better champ then Triple H.(I know it was off topic, but its important to me)

LMFAO :lol: