TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Guest godofdeadlydeath

FUCK HHH AND THE WWE

Guest Anglesault
I've realized that HHH's reign will never end

Get a grip, people, he's gonna lose the belt eventually.

Well, then, when? The two most obvious times to do it have come and gone.

I want HHH to lose soon too, but I just don't have the bitter hatred and loathing for him that most of you seem to have, that's all.

I don't even hate it anymore. I think it's just beyond bizarre that they won't use a heel reign to put a face over.

I've realized that HHH's reign will never end

Yes, HHH will be World champ for the next 1000 years, surpassing great title reigns of Sammartino, Backlund, Hogan, Thesz, Gagne, and also past stars such as Abraham, Moses, and Methuselah himself.

Get a grip, people, he's gonna lose the belt eventually. And I'm sure, when he does, you'll find something else to complain about then too . . .wishing death and misery on whomever the next champ is, and moaning that you'll never watch WWE again, and FUCK VINCE! Seriously, quit watching if you don't like it.

I want HHH to lose soon too, but I just don't have the bitter hatred and loathing for him that most of you seem to have, that's all.

You tell 'em. Fucking smarks.

Yeah, and whomever HHH loses the title to will be screwed and the belt will go right back to HHH...

HHH: Dad, I want the belt 20 times.

Flair: Yeah Vinny! WOOO! Give the champ the title 20 more times!

Steph: Yeah Daddy, who else would you give it to? There's no one left.

JR: It's a good idea Vince.

HHH: Yeah, listen to JR dad.

JR: You're a throwback to wrestlings golden age Trip.

HHH: Why thank you JR. And what about Steph?

JR: A very talented and wonderful humanbeing who would be hired even if she wasn't a mcmahon.

Steph: Thanks JR.

Vince: Well, ok, HHH you can get the belt again.

Goldberg: Uh.

Booker: Uh.

RVD: Uh.

Kane: Uh.

Steiner: Uh.

*Vince, Steph, JR, HHH, Nash, HBK all look at them*

(Collectively) Great idea boss.

For now though, they need to let HHH become the longest heel champion of all time and play that up. By this time the fans will be in a frenzy for him to lose the belt. By the time someone finally beats him, they will be over huge because SOMEONE, ANYONE, beat HHH. In fact, they need to start playing this up now.

Of course when said person beats him no one will care. The only way to get someone to care about the new champ would be to have them beat HHH in at least 3 straight PPV main events followed by HHH leaving the title chase for a good year. Want to take bets on the chances of that happening?

Guest Danny Dubya v 2.0

We should spread the virus of smark-backed HHH worship all across the IWC.

Maybe that way, the WWE would give us what we "didn't want" again.

Guest godofdeadlydeath

Jesus this is turning into a heavy metal board with all these accusations of "even if HHH loses you will still find something to bitch about." No, you see, I won't, as I am not necessarily a "smark," I am more of a mark I would say, I keep up on the backstage "happenings," but I still appreciate the WWE product as a whole, but what happend tonight is completely inexcusable.

Guest Anglesault

I always thought HHH would chase Flair's sixteen (Because he thinks he's Flair), but maybe he's been after Graham's 10 months all along. He certainly can't have it both ways right now, and I think he's made his choice.

For now though, they need to let HHH become the longest heel champion of all time and play that up. By this time the fans will be in a frenzy for him to lose the belt. By the time someone finally beats him, they will be over huge because SOMEONE, ANYONE, beat HHH. In fact, they need to start playing this up now.

Of course when said person beats him no one will care. The only way to get someone to care about the new champ would be to have them beat HHH in at least 3 straight PPV main events followed by HHH leaving the title chase for a good year. Want to take bets on the chances of that happening?

HHH left the title scene for a good year before he got injured in 2001.

Guest Choken One

If Anything...Goldberg got what he deserved...

I'm willing to let HHH play his games at the expense of putting that son of a bitch in his place...

The real comedy came between JR and HHH... the rest was just making the point that HHH pretty much well can do whatever he wants with the title, and if that means becoming the next Ric Flair with a ton of title reigns, then so be it.

Guest Choken One
I always thought HHH would chase Flair's sixteen (Because he thinks he's Flair), but maybe he's been after Graham's 10 months all along. He certainly can't have it both ways right now, and I think he's made his choice.

Counting the WWE title...how many reigns has he held?

7?

We should spread the virus of smark-backed HHH worship all across the IWC.

Maybe that way, the WWE would give us what we "didn't want" again.

It must be the secret to HHH's power.

In that case: Fuck Jericho!

The "a heel reign is only good to put a face over" thing doesn't hold much water for me . . . what about some of Flair's title reigns? Some of those were pushing a year before he lost to someone else . . . . and just because he's beaten someone once doesn't make them "ineligible" to take the strap from him on their 2nd attempt, so to speak.

Guest Anglesault
For now though, they need to let HHH become the longest heel champion of all time and play that up. By this time the fans will be in a frenzy for him to lose the belt.

We hit that point in late May

Didn't he fight Angle for the belt at Summerslam 2000 and Royal Rumble 2001?

I'll say what I said in the PPV thread...people are giving the title HHH holds waaaaaaaay more value that it has. HHH can hold the title for the rest of his career for all I care.

The title is not what he wears around his waist but he himself is the title. HHH actually losing clean in a 1-on-1, non-gimmick match is the only thing that matters. Obviously this is not going to happen but I just don't think him holding the title itself means anything at all. If Orton or anyone else had won it would have meant NOTHING.

That's the one thing about him that I think where he hasn't been smart enough to realize that the title means nothing and the real world title is currently held by Kurt Angle. I hope HHH stays is Ric Flair delusion mode and continues to hold the meaningless belt because Flair held it so many times. If he ever wakes up and decides to drop his vanity belt and position himself to get the real world title THEN and only then is the company truly fucked.

Of course that might happen soon after October 25th.

Guest Anglesault
and just because he's beaten someone once doesn't make them "ineligible" to take the strap from him on their 2nd attempt, so to speak.

Is that why he beat them all a second time?

The "a heel reign is only good to put a face over" thing doesn't hold much water for me . . . what about some of Flair's title reigns? Some of those were pushing a year before he lost to someone else

That was fifteen years ago without monthly pay per views and so many hours a week of TV.

Given that the HHH/Austin feud upstaged Angles title run, saying HHH has been out of the title scene isn't really that much of a point.

Then when Austin won the belt he played lapdog to HHH.

Didn't he fight Angle for the belt at Summerslam 2000 and Royal Rumble 2001?

Don't forget Armageddon 2k.

The "a heel reign is only good to put a face over" thing doesn't hold much water for me . . . what about some of Flair's title reigns? Some of those were pushing a year before he lost to someone else . . . . and just because he's beaten someone once doesn't make them "ineligible" to take the strap from him on their 2nd attempt, so to speak.

Yeah, but when he says "You're not good enough for this title" (like he has done with just about EVERYONE HE HAS FACED) and then that person indeed does prove themselves unworthy of the title and goes back down to the midcard never to be seen near the title again, they kinda get the stigma of "loser" on them. You know what happens when the faces never end up beating the heels? It's called WCW vs. NWO, and that was one of the reasons WCW folded.

No, I'd say it was the other way around.

?

If this was in regards to the Austin lapdog comment, I would say when the champion says "I want to be on this guys team because he is such a competitor he tried to kill me.", then he becomes the second banana on the team.

Guest Super Pissed Smark

I can't believe you guys have managed five pages of shock and horror that Triple-H won a match. That Triple-H didn't lose. That Triple-H didn't put someone over. That Triple-H will not drop the belt to anyone who isn't a close personal friend of his. That Triple-H only cares about himself. That no one ever goes over Triple-H. I, too, am shocked. So, so shocked to hear this shocking news. Shocking.

I've realized that HHH's reign will never end, so I've just decided to see the humor in the lunacy of all this

Exactly, it's as funny as that .42 Vince's last glorious PPV pulled down. Laugh, people, learn to see the funny.

Though, you may just be in a good mood because Brock tapped like a bitch to your boy tonight.

Assuming he makes it to Unforgiven as the champ, he will eclipse Yokozuna (and that's no small task) as the second-longest-reigning Heel World Champ in WWE history, second only to Superstar Graham in the pre-PPV era.

If he makes it to Survivor Series, he's the all-time #1.

Well you can mark that fucking date down, Superstar is out. All hail Triple-H, greatest heel champ of all time (length-wise, or so Stephanie would have you believe).

Assuming he makes it to Unforgiven as the champ, he will eclipse Yokozuna (and that's no small task) as the second-longest-reigning Heel World Champ in WWE history, second only to Superstar Graham in the pre-PPV era.

If he makes it to Survivor Series, he's the all-time #1.

Ummm nope...because he's not the World Champ...Kurt Angle is.

Oh come now, HHH elevated Jeff Hardy during that period of time, member??

Well that was the greatest three day Intercontinental Title reign ever you have to admit that. :lol: