TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Guest godofdeadlydeath

FUCK HHH AND THE WWE

Guest godofdeadlydeath

HHH can seriously die and I would not care. This is just pure greed on his behalf, and the crowd popped the loudest they have EVER popped for Goldberg at a WWE event, and passing the torch here would have been the smartest thing they could do at such a shitty time for business, but of course, HHH sneaks away with a win.

I am praying for a Raw rematch squash, but let's be serious, this is 2003 and those don't happen anymore.

FUCK VINCE AND FUCK HHH.

Love the Dickinson plug in the sig. *I*

I fail to see why anyone is shocked HHH went over again. When I read he did, I didn't even blink. I've been conditioned to expect it.

Guest godofdeadlydeath
Love the Dickinson plug in the sig. *I*

I fail to see why anyone is shocked HHH went over again. When I read he did, I didn't even blink. I've been conditioned to expect it.

But if you watched the match, you honestly would not see it coming. I jokingly said "oh Flair will throw in the sledgehammer," but even when he did, I smelled a Goldberg kickout. I must have been smelling my own shit in my pants that was building up for the eventual pin by HHH that came and shocked me to all hell.

And yes, The Chemical Wedding is almost better than any Maiden album and one of the best metal albums EVER.

Guest Salacious Crumb

I'm beyond the point of caring about it.

I think I'm more pissed that they had Brock tap out than the usual Trips title retain.

It's funny...

I'm not a HHH fan, but I keep giving him the benefit of the doubt. I thought he'd put over Booker, he didn't, I should have learned. I thought he'd put over Goldberg, he didn't... Good Lord, how bad is it when I get burned by HHH??? ME??? I'm a total half-empty kinda guy when it comes to the WWE.

Well if you look at the history of must every promotion that has failed, you see a champ pushed that the fans did not want(I'm looking at you Mr. Gagne). This is just another straw that will eventually break after HHH defeats Kane then jumps to Smackdown once again to maintain his rule over WWE.

Guest godofdeadlydeath
It's funny...

I'm not a HHH fan, but I keep giving him the benefit of the doubt. I thought he'd put over Booker, he didn't, I should have learned. I thought he'd put over Goldberg, he didn't... Good Lord, how bad is it when I get burned by HHH??? ME??? I'm a total half-empty kinda guy when it comes to the WWE.

There was that tiny part of me that said "why even get excited, we've been through this before, HHH will still come out on top." And to tell you the truth, I would have bet on HHH winning if I were a gambler, but up until the very end I did not see it coming. and I am fucking pissed.

I only really stuck around hoping for maybe a Jericho upset, since I'll be seeing the replay tomorrow at the campus, but wanted to know how long to stick around.

I personally prefer Seventh Son, but aside from it Scream for Me Brazil (which is mostly CW tracks anyway), CW is my favorite of the Maiden/B.D. albums. Saw Maiden live this summer, too. :D

I guess this means Kane/Shane and HHH/Goldberg, with the winners to face each other at SurSer?

Guest Kamui

Oh holy crap. Seriously, some of you take HHHate to new, retarded levels. You'd REALLY like to see Goldberg defeat HHH and win the title? The guy was in there for quite a while, and on final count, he used 3 MOVES. 3 DIFFERENT MOTHERFUCKING MOVES. Say what you want about Hunter, but when he's in a main event (not counting this one, which he was active for about two minutes), at least he has a moveset that's greater than 3 FUCKING MOVES!

Goldberg is an insult to wrestling, and I'd rather see Triple H, who is at the very least still a passable wrestler, with the title than Fuckberg. I'm sorry, but it's true.

-Duo

And besides, the point of the match up to that point was to put over Goldberg to the point where WWE should just take the "l" out and call him Godberg.

Guest The Grand Pubah of 1620

That was great! This is what a heel stable is all about.

Guest Duncan Eternia

Like my sig says... HHH is He-Man!!

Seriously, H going over was a good thing, I think, because now Him and Goldberg have more to fight over at the next RAW only PPV. That may help the buyrate. Thats just a devil's advocate point of view though.

As soon as Goldberg started going through everyone, I knew Triple H was retaining, and I fucking hated it.

Guest godofdeadlydeath
Oh holy crap. Seriously, some of you take HHHate to new, retarded levels. You'd REALLY like to see Goldberg defeat HHH and win the title? The guy was in there for quite a while, and on final count, he used 3 MOVES. 3 DIFFERENT MOTHERFUCKING MOVES. Say what you want about Hunter, but when he's in a main event (not counting this one, which he was active for about two minutes), at least he has a moveset that's greater than 3 FUCKING MOVES!

Goldberg is an insult to wrestling, and I'd rather see Triple H, who is at the very least still a passable wrestler, with the title than Fuckberg. I'm sorry, but it's true.

-Duo

And besides, the point of the match up to that point was to put over Goldberg to the point where WWE should just take the "l" out and call him Godberg.

If they were going to put him over that much, which they succeeded in doing, they should have followed through. Instead we got HHH beating him, and now he will not win the rematch. Mark my words.

And I think Piece of Mind is my favorite Maiden album, and Scream For Me Brazil is awesome, but he should have included some of the Maiden stuff he did on that tour like "Revelations" and "2 Minutes to Midnight," instead of all Dickinson stuff. But then that might have made Maiden decide to release a Bayley fronted live album, which would have SUCKED.

Guest Askewniverse
I guess this means Kane/Shane and HHH/Goldberg, with the winners to face each other at SurSer?

If local ads and the Giant Center's website are any indication, then you're right on the money regarding Shane-Kane and HHH-Goldberg at Unforgiven.

Guest Retro Rob

Ummm... Anyone else remember a few months ago when the majority said they would rather HHH be the Champ that FGB?

You truly could not feel the surprise/anger unless you watched the match. The match was VERY well booked up until that point.

Those Pheonix fans were chanting Goldberg the WHOLE match and he was dad last out. He demolished EVERYONE. Shawn and Jericho both did clean jobs following Orton going down to a spear alone. There is no reason why HHH couldn't have done a Rocky job (get his ass kicked and take leave). He could have come back months later and it would not have hurt him at all.

I think they'll throw the belt on Gberg at Unforgiven perhaps, but , no matter whn they do it, it will never be as awesome and heated as it could have been there.

I literally jumped out of my seat.

Goldberg was utilized perfectly in the match and did everything flawlessley. Hats off to him even after the match for taking a seriously stiff beating. I really thought he finally shined here.

Sad finish. Just sad.

Guest Coffey

You know, when it went down, I was actually in shock. I couldn't believe that HHH retained. I guess I just didn't realize that he literally never loses if the title is on the line.

Then I started thinking about it. Out of everyone that was in the match, HHH makes the best champion. I would've loved for Jericho to win the title...but he didn't. So, I guess Triple H is the best second option.

Apparently the WWE still doesn't have any faith in Goldberg or Jericho. Seriously, if Triple H is so hurt that he can't even wrestle...and he still retains in a 6 man gimmick match...something is wrong.

I was excited for the Elimination Chamber too...just because I didn't know who the WWE would give the World Title to. I should've known better. I really, really should have.

Face it, everyone on here wanted Jericho to win, and if the match ended any other way everyone would have still been pissed off in some way..

Nash - too old, slow, etc.

HBK - the only guy HHH is willing to lose to, just a clique passing deal..

Orton - WWE is pushing him down our thoats and he sucks, not over as a heel, etc.

Goldberg - Fuck Goldberg..

HHH - OMG. WORST. BUSINESS. DECISION. EVER!

Seriously, it sucks that HHH wont give up the title, and he's been the ruining of RAW for quite some time now, but you cant really say that this was the WBDE. HHH will eventually lose the belt (probably next month when I am forced to put $1000 on him in the Gambling thread)..I could almost see it seting up HHH to lose to Goldberg next month in a 1 on 1 match, unless of course HHH pulls something (either politcal or on his body). There might be a reason to bitch if the 1 on 1 happens and HHH wins again though..

Guest godofdeadlydeath
You truly could not feel the surprise/anger unless you watched the match. The match was VERY well booked up until that point.

Those Pheonix fans were chanting Goldberg the WHOLE match and he was dad last out. He demolished EVERYONE. Shawn and Jericho both did clean jobs following Orton going down to a spear alone. There is no reason why HHH couldn't have done a Rocky job (get his ass kicked and take leave). He could have come back months later and it would not have hurt him at all.

I think they'll throw the belt on Gberg at Unforgiven perhaps, but , no matter whn they do it, it will never be as awesome and heated as it could have been there.

I literally jumped out of my seat.

Goldberg was utilized perfectly in the match and did everything flawlessley. Hats off to him even after the match for taking a seriously stiff beating. I really thought he finally shined here.

Sad finish. Just sad.

Basically my exact feelings.

Ironic that my brother is playing "Where Do WE Go From Here" by Filter as I type this. My thoughts exactly.

Guest godofdeadlydeath
Face it, everyone on here wanted Jericho to win, and if the match ended any other way everyone would have still been pissed off in some way..

Nash - too old, slow, etc.

HBK - the only guy HHH is willing to lose to, just a clique passing deal..

Orton - WWE is pushing him down our thoats and he sucks, not over as a heel, etc.

Goldberg - Fuck Goldberg..

HHH - OMG. WORST. BUSINESS. DECISION. EVER!

Seriously, it sucks that HHH wont give up the title, and he's been the ruining of RAW for quite some time now, but you cant really say that this was the WBDE. HHH will eventually lose the belt (probably next month when I am forced to put $1000 on him in the Gambling thread)..I could almost see it seting up HHH to lose to Goldberg next month in a 1 on 1 match, unless of course HHH pulls something (either politcal or on his body). There might be a reason to bitch if the 1 on 1 happens and HHH wins again though..

DID YOU SEE THE MATCH? If Goldberg had won, everyone would have marked out a) because he was MADE to win that match, hands down, and b) because HHH would have finally lost the fucking title. If you didn't see it, your opinion really cannot matter.

I mean me and my friends hate Goldberg but even we were rooting for him after he killed 3 guys and then fucking broke the glass to go after HHH. That was badass.

It basically comes down to fucking the fans over when they want something. I personally dislike Goldberg but putting him over HHH would have been a step in the right direction, showing fans that they are listened to. This was a night where things could have come together and it would have been a magical moment, striking when the iron was hot. Even if HHH loses to Goldberg at the next PPV it won't have the magic that could have been.

If local ads and the Giant Center's website are any indication, then you're right on the money regarding Shane-Kane and HHH-Goldberg at Unforgiven.

That's odd--it's practically logical.

Unforgiven in Hershey...man, I could go there if I wanted, it's a 3 hour drive or so.

If I wanted...

There was no excuse for HHH going over. First of all, there should have been no EC to begin with. It should have been Goldberg/HHH one on one. If HHH can't go then Goldberg squashes him in five minutes.

I despise Goldberg, but you have to see if there is any value in him. They have already ruined that however. His first title shot he should have won and been given a chance to run with it. Now you run into the Jericho/Flair situation where Goldberg will win the second match but by that point noone will care.

They need to run an injury angle now with Goldberg. Bring him off of TV for a couple of months and bring him back as an ass kicker.

Of course whatever face wins the title is eventually losing it to Orton so it really doesn't matter.

Being the Goldberg mark that I am, and if you are familier with me then you know just how big of a mark I am for him, I'm quite possibly the most pissed off guy here on the boards tonight.

However, in order to put some spin on this to make it a good thing, ummm...

...well, a least Goldberg didn't win it only to loose it right back to HHH at the next PPV.

Yeah, that's it. :(

I can see the finish as passable if the WWE is REALLY banking on a 1 on 1 big drawing main event for later. I don't think it will draw or be any good, so I wish Goldberg would have won the title (which is pretty much inevitable)) on the highest point he could have. That would have been quite an emotional finish. (As if it already weren't).

I think I got upset mostly over the fact that I really enjoyed it, and I was really digging Goldberg. You can crucify me for that all you want, but I felt he looked great tonight. He used few moves (very few), but no one besides Jericho used more than 5, I'm almost positive. It was a well booked BRAWL. The match was just so hot and everything was laid out perfect for an emotional golberg title victory, it would have been just a fitting end.

It does make ME want to see them square off 1 on 1, though, so I can understand the logic, I just hated that finish to a nice hot brawl.