TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Guest godofdeadlydeath

FUCK HHH AND THE WWE

HHH will run away in the limo before Goldberg can get to him...

Don't say that, DON'T SAY THAT!

*covers ears*

LALALALALALALALALALALALALALALALALALALALALALA

For the record I have always liked Goldberg. I've hated WWE's USE OF HIM. Putting a wig on him, having him outsmarted and work long matches just ruined him. He finally shone like he did in WCW tonight. I just hope they can recover from the loss.

HHH will run away in the limo before Goldberg can get to him...

Well, thats smart, because he knows Goldberg will probably punch out the limo window and injure himself..

I'll always remember the original incident, because I was there and they showed it in color on the screen in the arena instead of black and white when it was aired on TV.

I mean me and my friends hate Goldberg but even we were rooting for him after he killed 3 guys and then fucking broke the glass to go after HHH. That was badass.

My Summerslam party was the exact opposite. We hate Goldberg and the hate grew more and more as he eliminated three guys in a row. Him breaking the glass to go after HHH was lame. Plexiglass my ass. Goldberg gets injured when he punches regular glass, imagine what plexiglass would have done to him. It came to a point where everyone was marking for HHH hardcore, and we all cheered and jumped up and down when Fuck Goldberg jobbed.

He broke it with a hard kick and knocked a big chunk out of it. There were no real jagged edges everywhere and it didn't shatter into a million peices. It was pretty cool, IMO.

Hate the guy or not, you have to be able to get into the emootion of things from time to time, and if you couldn't put aside your bias for one second, why even watch? I watch for moments like what that could have been.

We got into the emotion of things, just in the opposite way most here did.

Guest godofdeadlydeath
I mean me and my friends hate Goldberg but even we were rooting for him after he killed 3 guys and then fucking broke the glass to go after HHH. That was badass.

My Summerslam party was the exact opposite. We hate Goldberg and the hate grew more and more as he eliminated three guys in a row. Him breaking the glass to go after HHH was lame. Plexiglass my ass. Goldberg gets injured when he punches regular glass, imagine what plexiglass would have done to him. It came to a point where everyone was marking for HHH hardcore, and we all cheered and jumped up and down when Fuck Goldberg jobbed.

He broke it with a hard kick and knocked a big chunk out of it. There were no real jagged edges everywhere and it didn't shatter into a million peices. It was pretty cool, IMO.

Hate the guy or not, you have to be able to get into the emootion of things from time to time, and if you couldn't put aside your bias for one second, why even watch? I watch for moments like what that could have been.

A part of me wants to write a letter or start a campaign, SOMETHING to help the WWE realize what they've done, but I'm just a stupid kid on my parents' computer who knows nothing about the business and paying dues. I have never been more emotionally drained/frustrated after a PPV main event in my life, and NOT in a good way.

We can only hope HHH's groin is another surgery inducing 1 year recovery situation. That's the only thing that can stop him.

What am I saying, then he'd just forfeight the belt to Randy Orton who'd go over everyone. Oh god, we're doomed forever...

Guest ArchoanJB

My only problem is....think about it everybody, even on the lower card, who HASN'T HHH beat....there isn't 1 face other then the 2 new ones (Rosey/Lance) and Val Venis that HHH hasn't beat 1-2-3 in the middle of the ring...not one...

A part of me wants to write a letter or start a campaign, SOMETHING to help the WWE realize what they've done, but I'm just a stupid kid on my parents' computer who knows nothing about the business and paying dues. I have never been more emotionally drained/frustrated after a PPV main event in my life, and NOT in a good way.

I would say that Austin Rock from X-7 was more "emotionally draining" than this.

A part of me wants to write a letter or start a campaign, SOMETHING to help the WWE realize what they've done, but I'm just a stupid kid on my parents' computer who knows nothing about the business and paying dues.  I have never been more emotionally drained/frustrated after a PPV main event in my life, and NOT in a good way.

I would say that Austin Rock from X-7 was more "emotionally draining" than this.

I'd say Hogan/Rocky.

Guest godofdeadlydeath
A part of me wants to write a letter or start a campaign, SOMETHING to help the WWE realize what they've done, but I'm just a stupid kid on my parents' computer who knows nothing about the business and paying dues.  I have never been more emotionally drained/frustrated after a PPV main event in my life, and NOT in a good way.

That was draining in a shocking, holy shit Austin what just happened, what the fuck is going to happen next, I knew Austin was going to win but not this way kind of way, not in a "Fuck Austin always goes over, I saw this coming a mile away, and it would have made PERFECT sense for the Rock to win this match." Half the crowd booed Rock the entire match anyways. The ENTIRE crowd tonight went apeshit for Goldberg. I was drained in a BAD way tonight.

When HHH comes on my screen I will turn the channel. When HHH comes to my area, I won't go to the show...

... how is that good heat??

First, that's not heat.

And to the WWE, you don't matter. Because there are so few of you driven by hate of ONE wrestler that will actually do any of that. The fact that there are hundreds of smarks that crowd into a thread of unsuccessful webcast postings proves my point. HHH isn't exactly a ratings sinkhole and the fan attendance is holding steady with gentle fluctuations. So, until that actually happens, HHH is drawing heel heat, not that mythical "X-Pac" heat.

I guess if the 1 on 1 match was never scrapped in favor of the EC, then Goldberg would have never had a chance to go badass and spear everything that moved (with exception to HHH) except for flair/orton run-ins, he probably wouldn't have gotten over as much as he did during the match tonight.

So in a way, HHH's geniusness (Im assuming he was the one who got the match changed to the EC) has backfired somewhat..

Guest godofdeadlydeath
I guess if the 1 on 1 match was never scrapped in favor of the EC, then Goldberg would have never had a chance to go badass and spear everything that moved (with exception to Goldberg) except for flair/orton run-ins and he would probably not have gotten over as much from it in match.

So in a way, HHH's geniusness (Im assuming he was the one who got the match changed to the EC) has backfired somewhat..

No because Goldberg's heat was KILLED after the match, and HHH still has the belt and can blame bad buyrates/ratings in the months following on Goldberg not being a suitable opponent.

Guest ManKinnd

I too am glad Goldberg didn't win. I'm really not a fan of his at ALL, and I'd rather HHH keep the title than give it to this guy. I saw the match, and to me, killing 3 guys in 2 minutes is enough going over. Why can the cowardly heel not retain? It's fine cheating here, as someone else mentioned, great stable tactics.

And I did see the match, and one match is not justification for a title reign. If that's the case, Rikishi would have won the strap in 2000 when he got uber-over in his SD match with Hunter.

Guest Choken One

Silly Kids...

The Finish was BRILLIANT and Beautiful!

open your eyes!

Guest godofdeadlydeath
Silly Kids...

open your eyes!

This went from a guilty pleasure to a "I LOVE HHH AND THE FINISH WAS GOLD" opinion rather quickly.

Guest Coffey

Hey, that's a good point! Triple H hasn't went over Val Venis yet. Have Val switch to Sean Morley and give him a main event babyface push. Put him over Triple H as a transitional champion and then have Kane beat him.

C'mon, Morley can get a run at the top!!

If fucking Ronnie Garvin can be a champion...

Ok, so lemme get this straight, _smarks_ on a message board bitching about HHH IS heat, but a smark not going to a show because of HHH isn't? Same kinda heat driving it, doncha think? Remember, we're basing this on YOUR assessment of this message board hhhating on the world champ as a cute lil way of turning this in HHH's favour...

The WWE forecasts a decrease in attendance and ratings and $$$ for the next year. They posted a LOSS last year which was the year HHH returned. Not that i'm saying its all HHH's fault, but he certainly isn't HELPING things nor is he warranting his current standing in the WWE.

I guess if the 1 on 1 match was never scrapped in favor of the EC, then Goldberg would have never had a chance to go badass and spear everything that moved (with exception to Goldberg) except for flair/orton run-ins and he would probably not have gotten over as much from it in match.

No because Goldberg's heat was KILLED after the match, and HHH still has the belt and can blame bad buyrates/ratings in the months following on Goldberg not being a suitable opponent.

I would think that it made people want to see Goldberg HHH 1 on 1 even more though..and unless something stupid happens I don't see anyway that they can not have Goldberg vs HHH 1 on 1 as the main event of Unforgiven.

Guest Choken One
Silly Kids...

open your eyes!

This went from a guilty pleasure to a "I LOVE HHH AND THE FINISH WAS GOLD" opinion rather quickly.

well that was scarcasm but yeah I dug the living hell out of that finish...I loved seeing 200 people's soul just die on the spot...

Hey, that's a good point! Triple H hasn't went over Val Venis yet. Have Val switch to Sean Morley and give him a main event babyface push. Put him over Triple H as a transitional champion and then have Kane beat him.

C'mon, Morley can get a run at the top!!

If fucking Ronnie Garvin can be a champion...

Goldust did predict a world title reign by himself remember now. ;)

Guest godofdeadlydeath

I would think that it made people want to see Goldberg HHH 1 on 1 even more though..and unless something stupid happens I don't see anyway that they can not have Goldberg vs HHH 1 on 1 as the main event of Unforgiven.

It really depends on how they go about booking it. If it's anything like his last feuds, Goldberg stands NO chance, and the WWE is doomed. And by doomed I mean that the same amount of people will continue to watch and they will stagnate at the top of the sports entertainment market for all eternity. And I'm sure they're fine with that, but as a fan, I am not.

Guest The Grand Pubah of 1620

Goldberg can never be the "face" needed to properly bring down Evolution.

Ok, so lemme get this straight, _smarks_ on a message board bitching about HHH IS heat, but a smark not going to a show because of HHH isn't? Same kinda heat driving it, doncha think? Remember, we're basing this on YOUR assessment of this message board hhhating on the world champ as a cute lil way of turning this in HHH's favour...

The WWE forecasts a decrease in attendance and ratings and $$$ for the next year. They posted a LOSS last year which was the year HHH returned. Not that i'm saying its all HHH's fault, but he certainly isn't HELPING things nor is he warranting his current standing in the WWE.

When did I say the heat on this board = heel heat? I KNOW people literally hate HHH now. These are so called "marks." Besides, if people here who are so called "smart" are getting worked up over results of a pre-determined sport, I'm certain the smarks are in a frenzy.