TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  
shlidgn90

if you seen bushwick bill

tonight, on my way home from work, i saw bushwick bill from the geto boys, walking down the street. he was wearing an bathrobe over his clothes. i immediately called up an friend and asked him should i turn around and get an autograph. but he told me i shouldn't approach an four foot, dreadlocked guy wearing an bathrobe in the middle of the night. my question is, if any of you were in my position, would anyone would've approached him?

Are you sure you saw Bushwick? he had the patch on? Yea I would've gone ask him autograph and then ask him how the fuck you shot your own eye out.

Guest Smell the ratings!!!

he never really seemed like a guy you wanna just walk up to, you know?

Was he by himself? I mean if he didn't look like he was drunk and didn't look pissed off then you might be alright. And if he did start something, im sure you can take out a midget. Does he live in your area? If he does you should catch him in the day time.

Guest El Satanico

I don't know if I'd walk up to him either. It would all depend on the situation and how he seemed. If he seemed pissed off like you said, I would've let him walk on by.

He seems like the crazy fucker type and if he didn't look to be in a happy place I'd stear clear.

First, the bad joke: are you sure it was really him and it wasn't just your mind playing tricks on you?

Next, my legitimate opinion: I wouldn't approach Bushwick, but I would Scarface or Willie D. 'Face just seems more approachable and Willie blatantly admitted to being a phony on the Geraldo Rivera show, so neither of them really scare me. Bushwick has that "would shank you for the sake of doing it" vibe.

Those that know not of the Ghetto Boys bow your heads in shame...

DO IT.....!!

*shakes fist*

Guest El Satanico
Those that know not of the Ghetto Boys

The who?

It's geto...don't ask me why they chose to spell it that way, but they did.

Guest Agent of Oblivion

Well, I don't know a thing about the guy, so I did a search, and the first picture I turned up had him wearing a straight jacket, so no, I probably wouldn't approach him on the street.

Pondering the spelling of rappers is a slippery slope indeed.

For the misspelling probably because they don't want to get sued for copywrite purposes.

Guest El Satanico
the first picture I turned up had him wearing a straight jacket

Well his psychoness is debatable.

It could be an act/gimmick, but there's something about him that makes you think he could be nuts in reality. It's hard to tell in his case.

It could be an act/gimmick, but there's something about him that makes you think he could be nuts in reality. It's hard to tell in his case.

There is something wrong with him, I mean he did shoot his OWN eye out.

Guest El Satanico

I wouldn't call him shooting his OWN eye out a crazy gimmick.

Yes then there's that...

He didn't shoot his own eye out, his girlfriend did because he was begging her to kill him.

See, he's not crazy at ALL. Nosirree, completely sane.

Guest El Satanico

Pefectly sane, but of course

Without insanity life would be boring

Just look at the cover of his Phantom of the Rapra album... it's difficult to be scared of him after something so ridiculous. And at the time he was going by Dr. Wolfgang Von Bushwickin The Barbarian Mother-Funky Stay High Dollar Billstir, so... that just speaks for itself.

Guest Agent of Oblivion

I think I might like this guy.

He shot out his own fucking eye? Or had his girlfriend do it? That's fucking bonkers.

on my way to work, i seen him again, on the same street. he was wearing a t-shirt this time. someone was with me this time and he saw him too. we turned around to talk to him, but he drifted off in some schoolyard.