TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Guest wayzing

Justin Credible

Guest wayzing

In the latest shoot interview review Credible is called the man responsible for ECWs downfall.

What happened? :huh:

Guest Dynamite Kido

He is considered to be one of the worst champions in the companies history.....and besides......he sucks.

Guest Dynamite Kido
Any of you guys ever see Credible-Franchise from Cyberslam 99? High quality stuff.........

I will admit thought that match was definately solid.....

Guest Trivia247

still the fact can't be escaped that Credible is just a bald version of Xpac

Justin was an average-at-best worker that would bump, blade, and sell for everybody. He had some pretty good matches when his opponent was a better worker (hence the awesomeness of the original Credible/Lynn Summer Series), but otherwise, he was nothing too special.

And he's called "the reason ECW died" because he was the champion at the time, when almost everybody thought that ECW would have survived a little longer had RVD held the title (since RVD was ECW's top draw since he won the TV title in April '97).

ECW screwed around and screwed around not putting the belt on RVD, Paul E kept teasing it and it probably hurt them bad.

Well they were building towards RVD challenging Mike Awesome but RVD's injury kinda ruined those plans.

ECW screwed around and screwed around not putting the belt on RVD, Paul E kept teasing it and it probably hurt them bad.

Well they were building towards RVD challenging Mike Awesome but RVD's injury kinda ruined those plans.

He was the most over guy in the company since 98...he should have had the belt before that

It's funny cause ECW was still doing big business in terms of drawing fans to shows, yet JC is considered a "weak" champion. The reason the company went under was because of poor financial management; the fan support was always there.

Guest The Real Nosferatu
I agree, fans hated him as champ. He was a good heel.

So Justin Credible being hated makes him a good champ...and HHH being hated makes him a bad one.

(Just wondering how that makes sense according to some WWE threads)

Guest Deviant
Credible was protected in how he was booked.

I don't think you meant that as a bad thing or insult to Justin, but that was why Paul Heyman was a good booker. He knew how to emphasise a guy's strengths.

I'm not saying Justin is anything special though, but he's far from bad.

There is not only one kind of hate. There is heat drawn by being a good heel, and legitimate "X-Pac heat" which is awarded by being hard to watch, boring or over-pushed. Comparing HHH 2003 to a good heel and saying they are both hated and therefore the same is like saying that Robert De Niro and Tom Green are equally good actors because both have won awards.

Guest TDinDC1112
Justin was an average-at-best worker that would bump, blade, and sell for everybody. He had some pretty good matches when his opponent was a better worker (hence the awesomeness of the original Credible/Lynn Summer Series), but otherwise, he was nothing too special.

And he's called "the reason ECW died" because he was the champion at the time, when almost everybody thought that ECW would have survived a little longer had RVD held the title (since RVD was ECW's top draw since he won the TV title in April '97).

He won the title in April of 1998

Credible was protected in how he was booked.

I don't think you meant that as a bad thing or insult to Justin, but that was why Paul Heyman was a good booker. He knew how to emphasise a guy's strengths.

I'm not saying Justin is anything special though, but he's far from bad.

Yeah, I didn't mean that as an insult or anything to Justin. His matches played upon his strengths, and he was never made to look like shit in the ring. He always looked like a decent wrestler in ECW.

If I remember right there were a couple points where ECW wanted to put the belt on Van Dam, but he told them no. I believe I read in an interview with him a while back (while ECW was still open), he didn't want the belt because he still felt he was young and after that, there wouldn't be much to do.

Then like others said, by the time it was set, injuries happened and the company was going under...

The real reason I got pissed off at ECW was Rhyno. If you think HHH is bad Rhyno must have been Pauls baby or something as he was made to look invincible against everyone. He constantly came in and destroyed better workers, he sucked on the mic and had a limited moveset. Every week they hyped him like god, at least Justin showed ass as a heel.

Guest Mulatto Heat

Oh come on now. He said FUCK a lot. HOW COULD YOU NOT LOVE THAT?

Oh, I forgot the [/sarcasm]

Guest thrall585

CoreyLazarus416, your signature has nothing to do with anything on this board and it should be removed. "Pure fuckin metal" right?