TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Brush with Greatness

2pac video question

Guest BAR

Being a rap expert and all (Heh, not really): It's because he left all sort of 'clues' on his last album: The 7 Day Theory. And he died on September 13th (I think, which was a Friday). So some dumb motherfuckers think he's come back 7 years later on 13/9, which would be this year.

But, it was the 7 day theory, not the 7 year year. I'm sure you can look up, or someone else will be bothered to fill you in on the 'clues' that he supposedly left.

Fact is, you get some fans who believe the artist is still alive, Elvis for example. Complete bullshit.

Guest Choken One
On another note, why do people still think this guy is alive?

No different the idiots who think Elvis is still alive

Guest Redhawk

You just know that when Michael Jackson dies, people will say he faked his death. And how come people only think musicians fak their deaths? Where are the "Roberto Clemente is still alive" theories? What about Robin Harris, Rocky Marciano, Chris Farley and some other celebrities?

I was telling a friend earlier this year that if 2Pac doesn't come back in 2003, everyone has to finally accept that he's dead. Personally I would get a kick out of seeing Pac just show up at a Snoop Dogg concert some day, all fat and hairy like ODB. Then Nas and Ja Rule can quit acting like 2Pac liked them.

If tupac were alive and he was to come back at somone's show. It would be a Puffy show just to show that the East/West thing was pure bullshit. Or it would be at a Ja-Rule concert so everyone can see how much Ja-Rule is NOT like Pac. But if Pac came out at anyone's show, EVERYONE world wide would shit in their pants and say "WHAT THE FUCK?"

The reasons some people believe that 2Pac is alive is because:

-He released his last album under the name Malkaveli. Malkaveli was someone who faked his own death.

-The album cover will filled with sevens.

-If you re-arrange the letters in Malkaveli they spell out I Am Alive.

-He died seven days after he was shot.

-They say 2Pac was obsessed with the number seven and Malkaveli before he died.

-The fact that there have been more 2Pac albums released after his death.

-Some people claimed he looked different before he was cremeated.

-There is also the belief that 2Pac wanted to leave Death Row Records and if he did, Suge Knight would want him killed so he died before Suge had the chance to kill him. There is also the theory that one of Suge's friends was the one who killed 2Pac.

-In the video for "I Ain't Mad At Ya" which I think was the last video he made alive, 2Pac is shot, killed, and raps from "Heaven".

-2Pac's friends say that he always talked about dying and "knew he was going to live a short life."

-And lots of his songs do talk about him dying and going to Heaven like "Thugz Mansion."

Personally, I don't think those are good enough evidence to suggest he was alive.

Guest Choken One

2pac i can understand but Elvis?

People can't accept that he was a drugged up fat fuck who croaked on the toilet...

Guest Redhawk

Also, right before "Hail Mary" starts, you can hear Pac say something that sounds like "Suge shot me." I'm pretty sure it was "Hail Mary," but it might have been another song on the Makaveli album. Anyone else ever heard this theory?

Guest BAR

Uh-huh, but that's Yafeu Fula AKA Yaki Kadafi of the Outlawz saying that. I haven't listened to it in years but I'm sure it's before the first track starts. It's very hard to hear on the remaster, alot clearer on the original.

Guest The Old Me
The reasons some people believe that 2Pac is alive is because:

-He released his last album under the name Malkaveli. Malkaveli was someone who faked his own death.

-The album cover will filled with sevens.

-He died seven days after he was shot.

-They say 2Pac was obsessed with the number seven and Malkaveli before he died.

-The fact that there have been more 2Pac albums released after his death.

-Some people claimed he looked different before he was cremeated.

-There is also the belief that 2Pac wanted to leave Death Row Records and if he did, Suge Knight would want him killed so he died before Suge had the chance to kill him. There is also the theory that one of Suge's friends was the one who killed 2Pac.

-In the video for "I Ain't Mad At Ya" which I think was the last video he made alive, 2Pac is shot, killed, and raps from "Heaven".

-2Pac's friends say that he always talked about dying and "knew he was going to live a short life."

-And lots of his songs do talk about him dying and going to Heaven like "Thugz Mansion."

Personally, I don't think those are good enough evidence to suggest he was alive.

I have heard most of these theories. I think it just started as a running joke, as more Pac albums kept coming out. People then starting looking deeper into everything. The music world has changed since his death. Pac was great when he was here, but I'm not sure he'd get the same welcome. Although I'd love to hear him and Eminem battle.

First of all, it's Makaveli, not Malkaveli as you repeated printed. Secondly, how the fuck do you get "I AM ALIVE" from the word Makaveli/Malkaveli?

We talked to the city (LV) coroner during a high school field trip and he said 2 Pac is dead.

Arguers would say he's simply...lying.

2Pac's mother said she buried Tupac's ashes on her farm in Lumberton, North Carolina.

Arguer would say she's...lying.

2Pac coming out with a million albums after he died would suggest he's living somewhere in the Bahamas still making songs.

Of course, I believe the man died so let it go, nonbelieving 2Pac fans.

I will always admire him for leaving behind rap classics such as California Love, Hail Mary, and How Do You Want It. :D

Guest The Rising Star

First of all, it's Makaveli, not Malkaveli as you repeated printed. Secondly, how the fuck do you get "I AM ALIVE" from the word Makaveli/Malkaveli?

Good thing you wrote that. I was wondering what the hell was going on.

I wish Bruce Lee was alive today. He is a great inspiration and had a charisma few else had. BUT I don't believe he's alive.