TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Edwin MacPhisto

SWF Lockdown Card!

SWF LOCKDOWN

Wednesday, September 3!

Live from the Pershing Center, in Lincoln, Nebraska!

Matches due: 9 PM EST

Send to: Grand Slam

TAG MATCH

The Unholy Trinity (Va’aiga & Dace Night) vs. Crow & Dante Crane

--Crow and Dante were unceremoniously bounced out of the tournament on Storm, and Dace met his fate just a little earlier. Va’aiga has recently returned from a short sabbatical wherein the mighty mongrel bulked up and declared his intent to take back the tag titles from Double Jeopardy. Unfortunately for Va’aiga, Quiz and Show are both still going strong in the tournament. These two teams in search of a path collide in what should be a killer opener…

Word Limit: 5000

Send to: Edwin MacPhisto

SINGLES MATCH

“The Superior One” Tom Flesher vs. Jay Dawg

--The wounds have healed; haunted by the shadow of Window Pain but back in the game, Tom Flesher makes his in-ring return against the hardcore vet, Jay Dawg. JD slipped out of the tournament, but a win over an old rival could certainly send him back on the way to the top…

Send to: chirs3

TOURNAMENT SINGLES MATCH

“The Judge” William Hearford III vs. Nathaniel Kibagami

--Contract breaches have left Annie Eclectic and Xcalibur unable to compete in the tournament, and so this singles match will determine whether the Judge or the Silent One will keep hope alive. These two have crossed paths several times over the past months, but this might be the most important meeting yet.

Send to: Edwin MacPhisto

TOURNAMENT TAG-IN ELIMINATION MATCH

“The Franchise” Mak Francis vs. “The Sacred One” Andrew Blackwell vs. Show

--The loser’s bracket starts to wind down. Only one man can come out of this three-way dance still eligible for a run at the title…

Rules: DQ and count-out are in effect. Two men begin the match in the ring, with the third in a corner. The man outside can be tagged in or can tag in at any time, but only two men are allowed in the ring at any time. When one man is eliminated, the two remaining competitors will battle it out in a standard singles match to see who advances.

Word Limit: 6000

Send to: chirs3

TOURNAMENT TAG-IN ELIMINATION MATCH

“The Sinner” John Duran vs. Quiz vs. Ejiro Fasaki

--Two relative newcomers to the fed have made waves in the tourney and gotten this far, and now Quiz and Duran go up against US Champ Ejiro Fasaki, who must be ready to explode after a hard loss to Danny Williams in the winner’s bracket…

Rules: DQ and count-out are in effect. Two men begin the match in the ring, with the third in a corner. The man outside can be tagged in or can tag in at any time, but only two men are allowed in the ring at any time. When one man is eliminated, the two remaining competitors will battle it out in a standard singles match to see who advances.

Send to: Suicide King

MAIN EVENT – TOURNAMENT SEMI-FINAL

TAG-IN ELIMINATION MATCH

Apostle vs. “Deathwish” Danny Williams vs. “The King of Nightmares” Michael Craven

--The miracle run of the Apostle has taken him this far, but can he go any further against two seasoned WFers? Danny Williams has rebounded from his Ground Zero loss to TNT, proving that he is a viable contender. And Michael Craven continues to defy common sentiment, rolling over old rivals and all comers to make it this far. The winner of this match advances to the tournament final; the losers will get one more chance after a trip to that other bracket.

Send to: Grand Slam

I'm sorry to do this, but I'm no showing... again. I thought I could do it, but I could't, exams have overwhelmed me.

This tournament came up at the wrong time for me...

Guest Goodear

Unless of course you win the world title in front of your hometown crowd and your mom... sad but true.

Guest Goodear

Well that's fine... Ejiro is a bitch afterall... I totally endorse you making Ejiro cry and having Cyclone work in the no crying in wrestling line.