TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  
The Dames

Diatribe is now up...EARLY!

Dear god, for once I was actually a harsher critic than you on almost everything other than the opening match. Were you feeling generous tonight or something? (Of course, I still don't get or like the finish of Hart vs. Juvi, so that might have something to do with it.)

Guest Coffey

At the top of the TSM page, you have the Diatrabe labeled as Sept. 9th.

You might want to fix that right quick.

*goes off to read*

Guest Coffey

OK days, I'm going to go out of my way to watch this show because of what you said about it.

Great review by the way, although you did have some type-o's.

Guest Deviant

Cool to know that the Diatribe will now be on time every week. I've decided that since I buy TNA on tape eventually anyway, I'm not buying the once a month broadcasts here in Australia since it's pretty pointless to just see one show unless it's got some great matches lined up. So anyway, my point is that it's great to have the best review on the net up on time every week.

Guest JacK

Anyone want to be kind enough to send a tape to me here in Australia? Cmon, you know you want to . . . I'll pay for shipping and stuff! It sounds pretty cool! C'mon, you KNOW you want too!

Edit: By the way the diatribe kicked ass, the suspense was GOLD Jerry, GOLD! Almost as good as watching it . . . well, not THAT good. Nothing short of someone sending me a tape out of pure benevolence could be that good . . . (I can always hope!)

Edited by JacK

Guest Lemon Drop Kid

I, too, very much liked the tournament and was way impressed by Ted Hart. I was in "spot fest mode" going into those matches (because what else would I expect?) and they were great exhibitions. I think it was a good way to introduce TH, showing the multiple things he can do and how well he can do them. More structured psychological matches will be there in weeks to come, I suspect. Also, Juvi looked sensational. Comeback player of the year?

I told my self as soon as I got home from school that I MUST order the PPV...my gut feeling was great on this one.

Great work, as always Dames.

Guest The Notorious CRD

Great diatribe, Dames, and I'm glad to see my own personal star ratings weren't too far from yours for once. ;)

Guest The Real Nosferatu

I'm so glad Dames knows **** matches when he sees them.

Another great Diatribe.

Guest The Real Nosferatu

The Quarter Finals were taped seperate from the Semis and Finals, hence Teddy Harts different ring attire.

Actually the finals and semis were taped on the same day...both before the last live TNA show.

Oh.

Then I take my comment back.

Sorry.

:(