TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  
BoboBrazil

WWE Notes From The 9/8 Observer

Let's keep our womens division as it is, without having this piece of shit worker involved.

Lita's no worse than Gail or Jackie or Ivory or Trish.

Rock being in Predator 3 would fucking rock. If it's just like, if not better, then the first one script wise, it will be a big, big hit.

Just don't let it be like 2...yuck.

They also need to get a good selection of guys like the 1st one with Arnold, Weathers, Ventura, etc.

BTW, what the hell happened to the best female worker ont he roster anyway, Jazz....is she injured AGAIN or they're just not using her now?

She isn't good looking enough for the WWE womens division.

I can see it now, Brock as the Predator, Rock in the Arnie role, with Austin, Trips and Taker as his supports. Ahh, ratings.

On the contrary; Lita is much worse than Ivory, and possibly Trish, as well.

In fact, I would have to think that Gail Kim and Lita are like the same female wrestler as far as blowing spots goes.

BTW, what the hell happened to the best female worker ont he roster anyway, Jazz....is she injured AGAIN or they're just not using her now?

She isn't good looking enough for the WWE womens division.

Jazz is injured- That's why she dropped the belt in the battle royal to Gail

On the contrary; Lita is much worse than Ivory, and possibly Trish, as well.

In fact, I would have to think that Gail Kim and Lita are like the same female wrestler as far as blowing spots goes.

Who the fuck cares anyway.......they all suck except for Molly and Victoria :P

Well he was training Storm to be not boring so I'm sure a tag team was in the works- They got great reviews at house shows.

In June they gave Goldust a non-title win over Christian but then promptly forgot about it and sent him down to HEAT.

The guy's over, he can work-

PUSH HIM

Yeah, he's over..........the hill that is. That stuttering gimmick never caught on. He should get a push .... but off a cliff so he could join his father, the son of a plumber back in the unemployment line.

Yeah, he's over..........the hill that is.

Considering he's one of the best workers on RAW, is MUCH better then he was from 96-2000- I think it's pretty absurd to claim Dustin is over the hill. Carry to back that up with any evidence? The BookDust team was very very over and I hate to say it but the Tourette's stuff is over too.

That stuttering gimmick never caught on.

That's why it gets pops when he does it.

He should get a push .... but off a cliff so he could join his father, the son of a plumber back in the unemployment line.

So you don't think good workers who almost always get over should get pushes?

And his dad makes a bunch of money working on the indy scene- So calling him unemployed is a pretty stupid and ignorant statement to make

Yeah, he's over..........the hill that is.

Considering he's one of the best workers on RAW, is MUCH better then he was from 96-2000- I think it's pretty absurd to claim Dustin is over the hill. Carry to back that up with any evidence? The BookDust team was very very over and I hate to say it but the Tourette's stuff is over too.

That stuttering gimmick never caught on.

That's why it gets pops when he does it.

He should get a push .... but off a cliff so he could join his father, the son of a plumber back in the unemployment line.

So you don't think good workers who almost always get over should get pushes?

And his dad makes a bunch of money working on the indy scene- So calling him unemployed is a pretty stupid and ignorant statement to make

LOL, Goldust=best worker? Bad touette gimmick gets pops? Bob you are one delusional guy, if you feel that a wrestler should get a push just because of being over with the fans i agree with that, but Goldust is on the bottom of that list since there are other wrestlers that are:

a)More over and b)More talented

Wrestlers like Benoit,Eddy,RVD and Jericho are more over and they're still stuck in mid-card limbo. Goldust gets Hurricane heat, meaning that he is funny and the only push he might get is as a comedic midcarder instead of a main eventer or an IC title contender.

And the only stupid and ignorant statement here is the one about Goldust being over enough to get a PUSH, lol.

LOL, Goldust=best worker?

I didn't say he was the best worker. I said he is one of the best

Bad touette gimmick gets pops?

Yep.

Bob you are one delusional guy, if you feel that a wrestler should get a push just because of being over with the fans i agree with that

Goldust IS over and he'd be even more over if they didn't totally forget about him following the BookDust breakup.

Wrestlers like Benoit,Eddy

Are on Smackdown!

RVD and Jericho are more over and they're still stuck in mid-card limbo.

I didn't say they SHOULDN'T be pushed now did I?

Goldust gets Hurricane heat, meaning that he is funny and the only push he might get is as a comedic midcarder instead of a main eventer or an IC title contender.

Considering that he beat the I-C champ clean in 4 minutes- He should be pushed as an IC title contender

Bob, your problem is that you are a mark for wrestlers that will never ever main event a ppv for a world title, i'll be bitter too if i was a Regal or a Goldust mark too, so i kind of understand where you are coming from. But i'm not going to waste my time here arguing with you b/c i got better things to do like picking my nose. :throwup:

Dustin has main evented PPVs before- but never for the World Title sadly.

I'm not saying he should be fighting for the world title but he does deserve a push of some sort