TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Guest The Grand Pubah of 1620

The One and Only...

Guest The Real Nosferatu
This thread was both great and pathetic on many different levels.

(sips beer).....yup.

(adjusts genitalia...several times)

Banky, you come in here and say I am this and I am that when you have no clue about me. What part of "I don't post in the music forum" didn't you understand? I rarely even go into the damn thing. Most of the threads are bullshit "Who is the better ------" crap. So that has nothing to do with the shit you are spouting. You are an admitted troll who was banned that basically licked the owners balls just to get back on a fucking message board. Say what you want about me and how I show my respect for a great man that meant more to me then anyone here would ever know, but you are a much, much sadder individual then I could ever become. Because you are the person that post the shit you post.

And here is another hearty FUCK YOU from The Man in Black...

Cash%20Bird.gif

Guest The Real Nosferatu

9-12-03 will live in infamy.

Today is the day I beat off in school.

ok I'm just kidding. Id never do that in public locations.

John Ritters death = sadder.

::watches 36 Hrs. of Threes Company::

Now I understand the fact that 9/12/02 was one of the darkest days in American country music history, but damn. I think it's time we get on with our lives and stop harping on something that can't be changed...

I agree 100% there is no reason to keep harping on Cash's death.

Everything that should have been said has already been said.

9-12-03 will live in infamy.

Today is the day I beat off in school.

ok I'm just kidding. Id never do that in public locations.

John Ritters death = sadder.

::watches 36 Hrs. of Threes Company::

LOL

Guest The Winter Of My Discontent
Now I understand the fact that 9/12/02 was one of the darkest days in American country music history, but damn. I think it's time we get on with our lives and stop harping on something that can't be changed...

I agree 100% there is no reason to keep harping on Cash's death.

Everything that should have been said has already been said.

Ok.

Now drop the sig, avatar, custom signature, and user name. Then you'll heed your own advice.

Because you are the person that post the shit you post.

Hahaha, nicely put.

Guest MASH

I would like to take this opportunity to express my love for mash. It has just been discontinued at my local supermarket, and I'm so very sad. I know I've never mentioned my love of mash previously, it was all pizzas and burgers. But in reality I'm mashs biggest fan. My dad used to feed it to me for every meal as a boy, and the sweet pillowy mounds remind me of better times.

Mash was, and will always be a legend.

Creamy Mashed Potatos

Here is a link to my favourite recipe of creamy mashed potatos. I just made it and shed a few tears. I suggest everyone make this dish today, as a final show of respect.

I would like to take this opportunity to express my love for mash. It has just been discontinued at my local supermarket, and I'm so very sad. I know I've never mentioned my love of mash previously, it was all pizzas and burgers. But in reality I'm mashs biggest fan. My dad used to feed it to me for every meal as a boy, and the sweet pillowy mounds remind me of better times.

Mash was, and will always be a legend.

Creamy Mashed Potatos

Here is a link to my favourite recipe of creamy mashed potatos. I just made it and shed a few tears. I suggest everyone make this dish today, as a final show of respect.

mmmm..

Mashed Potatoes.

Guest cobainwasmurdered
.up me beat don't, Please .hurt I'm

Gee. What an original gimmick. You should be proud of yourself. It's not everyone who would waste time writing things backwards.

L.A.M.E.

Johnson, I changed your name back because quite frankly, after spouting this pure stupidity about 9/11, you don't deserve it.

Dames

:wub: I love double standards. :wub:

Johnson, I changed your name back because quite frankly, after spouting this pure stupidity about 9/11, you don't deserve it. 

Dames

:wub: I love double standards. :wub:

They are especially nice when they fuck losers like you around. Now all we have to do is coax you into getting banned.

Wont take long Banky.

Come help the cause. Become a soldier in getting johnson banned. Why? Because he sucks...and that should be a good enough reason for anyone.

Sign in to follow this