TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  
slimm44

Paul Heyman

I was thinking, and I know it probably wouldn't work but what if Paul Heyman came back as a face. I was thinking he could mangae Kurt but then i thought that road had already been taken. So what if he came back and managed Undertaker, or someone. He could come out one night cut a promo saying he was a changed person since taking the F-5 and to prove that he brings out his new client (Insert face) here.

Just a thought

Guest Trivia247

its hard to make heyman a face, in this day and age......especially since he never really played a face outside of ECW.

and even then as a Face his stable of Taz Sabu n 911 wasn't faces that kept within the rules, but more like pissed off faces that enjoys to clear the ring...especially 911 during Jobber matches

I was thinking, and I know it probably wouldn't work but what if Paul Heyman came back as a face. I was thinking he could mangae Kurt but then i thought that road had already been taken. So what if he came back and managed Undertaker, or someone. He could come out one night cut a promo saying he was a changed person since taking the F-5 and to prove that he brings out his new client (Insert face) here.

Just a thought

Heyman's voice itself will get heel heat.

You have a better chance at seeing Bischoff turn face.

I'd rather see Heyman manage in a "Heenan family" way. Mostly mid-carders with the occasional main eventer.

But Cena doesn't need a manager to speak for him. So putting him with a manger is dumb.

O'Haire couldn't get over with Piper, he won't get over with Heyman- he doesn't need another push

Guest Fook

If they want to bring Heyman back, they could turn Benoit heel, reteam him with Rhyno, and have Heyman manage the team.

Of course, they'd have to do some creative storytelling to explain why Benoit would suddenly turn and then rejoin his hated enemy.

Just a thought

Keep Heyman away from SD. Put him on Raw and have him be the third announcer where he can carry the King and JR's sorry asses and make fun of them.

Guest Mulatto Heat

I remember when Brock Lesnar debuted and I read comments at a board I don't post at anymore saying how he'll be cheered because of Heyman.

But they were said by a ECW/Heyman fanboy so....

I think it would still be awesome because xian needs a better mouth piece, shawn needs one period, and cena doesn't which gives him a reason to brake away and become the mega star.

Guest Mulatto Heat
I think it would still be awesome because xian needs a better mouth piece, shawn needs one period, and cena doesn't which gives him a reason to brake away and become the mega star.

Why would Christian even need a mouthpiece? And I thought the Eddy and upcoming Angle feuds were supposedly 'enough' to make Cena the mega star?

There's no way they could successfully turn Heyman face. He's an overweight bald man with a fake pony tail hanging out of the back of his hat. How can you cheer that?

They did in ECW...

Course, they cheered an Amish Chicken plucker in ECW too...

They also cheered piledriving women...

Oh, and Heyman's ponytail is real. He has a skullet, dude.

That said, Heyman got over as a face in ECW because he represented ECW, which is what the ECW fans loved.