TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  
pappajacks

Hairstyle

What kind of hair products exist for people with wavy hair?

I've realized that it's very hard to have a nice hairstyle if you have wavy hair. I've tried gel, and that curls my hair, which doesn't look too bad. But I'm looking for something better.

Can anyone help me out because I need to improve my hairstyle ASAP.

Guest stardust

If you want it straight try some straightening serum or something. If you're just trying to tame it, mousse works better than gel, IMO.

I've got wavy, thick hair, so I just tend to use mega-hold gel or wax to keep it the way I'd like it. I've also had my hair straightened before, so you might want to go that route. Depends on what kind of style you want to wind up with, though.

Guest stardust
Shaven pussy...hairless taco...cat's out of the forest...mowed the lawn...

Don't shave it bald. You'll look like a walking penis with ears.

Glad to know I'm not the only one with a dirty mind.

I have the opposite problem; my hair is too fucking straight. It's like I run my hand through it a number of times and it just goes back to being straight. It WON'T move unless I gel it. Is there any way to make it wavy, and keep it that way? I've shaved it in the past, but I want the flowing locks, not the "Bruce Lee" thing I got going on now...

Guest Agent of Oblivion

Dude, just let it grow long and go nuts. Pull it back if it gets too hot.

Guest Plushy Al Logan

I wish I could grow my hair long without looking like shit, unfortunatley I'm balding. I wish I could look like Bret Michaels.

I think all of you should just put large amounts of gel and related Items in your hair. I love to poke at white peoples hair with my finger and go "teehee...Tee hee-hee" alot when it is all stiff.

I think all of you should just put large amounts of gel and related Items in your hair. I love to poke at white peoples hair with my finger and go "teehee...Tee hee-hee" alot when it is all stiff.

Then you'd have a lot of fun poking me, since I'm always stiff.

...wait...

Nevermind.

Guest Retro Rob

My hair is too thick and long for gel, so I use hair glue. That stuff is both wind and water resistant, unless you really work at it like in the shower.

My hair is too thick and long for gel, so I use hair glue. That stuff is both wind and water resistant, unless you really work at it like in the shower.

Rob, I also have used hair glue.

But, does that product cause side effects (i.e. loss of hair)? The glue sticks so much that it takes 3 showers to finally take it off.

I'm going to feather my hair.

UNNNNNskinny BOP BOP.

what's your problem with having feathered hair?

Nothing. I was just making fun of you.

You know...since feathering was done big by hair bands...and "Unskinny Bop" is a hair song...by the kings of shitty hair metal, POISON...yeah...

I'm with Agent. Let it grow long, then pull it back.